• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tentionmaru will be much more efficient at close quarters, so Thanos' advantage would be to spam ranged attacks. Honestly leaning towards Tentionmaru on this one. Power and Space stones suck by themselves and tossing meteors won't faze Tentionmaru.

Thanos is fighting power rangers due to how weak he is...

Anyway, I vote Thanos. Thanos can easily use the space stone to block powerranger from attacking physically. all Thanos needs to close his fist and he disentegrates him with the power stone

He can't disintegrate with the power stone since they are both the same tier and Thanos has never disintegrated anyone with the power stone alone.

Tent just really needs to get up close. While Thanos ain't close a terrible h2h combatant, Tent is just so much better, and at this stage, Thanos is overreliant on the Gauntlet.

I wonder how Thanos would take Tent blowing up the planet they are fighting on....I mean would Thanos die of being in space?

Oooooohhh riiiiight. I forgot about that. Welp Tent blows up the planet and Thanos like he does EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Thanos is only 5-A with the Power Stone which varies in power.

I don't understand how his shields are 5-A when the Space Stone never show to be comparable to Power Stone max output. Or whatever weird scaling.

Yeah, I was gonna ask about that vote, but now I think he was thinking about reality stone. Removing.

I do believe that any other stone would lead to a stomp. Reality, Soul, and Time are too powerful. Mind is... don't know. But potentially too op as well.

Idk, he never really did much with the soul or mind stone. In theory they could be op, but only if he used them properly.

Even soul or mind aside, reality is op as hell and time is on a somewhat the same level. I was thinking about complete IG Thanos and Full Power Tentionmaru with prior knowledge (you know, for Tention to stop hand movements), but desided to do this instead.

Yeah full gauntlet thanos is too much. Giving Thanos the soul stone would probably make it fairer though.

Would it change much though? He never uses it in character. Plus I don't want to null votes and call everyone here again.

Perhaps not. Just that I personally prefer closer matches.

He used it in the battle on titan, I think it was to locate the real Dr. Strange. So him using the soul stone isn't entirely out of character.

I'm strongly against giving Thanos gesture based "I win" button.

Also Bump.

Yeah, I get it. Then I'll change it somehow, I guess. Maybe try out that "full gauntlet vs prior knowledge" fight.

I mean... Maybe? If Tention will know that Thanos needs to snap, then he can stop him. Like Iron man did. Like Captain Marvel did.

Back