• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small feat but should Thanos have Non-Physical Interaction? Additional ability for Incomplete/Complete Infinity Gauntlet key.

I'm talking about the moment in his fight against Doctor Strange where he shatters the opening of the Mirror Dimension which is supposed to be intangible.

Avengers_Infinity_War-Strange_transmutes_vortex.gif

Additional ability for '''Incomplete/Complete Infinity Gauntlet''' key. It's not in his profile.

In the IG key? Then it should be added. Hmm. I thought it was there.

This seems fine, as long as it is only for the IG key.

Portals aren't necessarily intangible, you can touch them in some portrays.

It would need to show to be intangible. Also doesn't it make sounds when transporting people?

In any case this is just an odd feat to be NPI, we see what Strange uses, if Thanos were to just null the portal aspect of that thing the same would have happened. But we have no idea of the exact mechanics of what happened.

He "shattered" it by punching using the Power Stone. I know NPI sounds more applicable to Space Stone but Thanos made bats out of a debris using the Reality Stone without the help of the Soul Stone which kinda bothers me.

Noticed. The feat it's not Spatial Manip nor NPI, that thing was tangible and he just punched it ready hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back