• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I cant believe I am actually doing this lol

Speed is equalized, both are 7-B, Thanos has his Double-Bladed Helicopter Sword, and Gelatin has his Acid Spitballs, 20 Freeze Juice Syringes, and 10 forks. Battle is in a grass field on a sunny weather, and both are 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

The end is near...:

There isnt any room!: 7 (ElixirBlue, Soupywolf5, Strawboi, James Plays 4 Games, Spinoirr, Im Blue daba dee daba die, Jimboydejuan12)

Diabeetus:

Freeze syringe is absolutely usless since he needs to inject it into his skin which wouldn't work since Thanos can just swat it away.

Acid would work, but it seems like a projectile and Thanos can easily avoid it

Thanos just swats them away with his sword.

Also, Gelatin would have trouble injecting a syringe to Thanos close range since Thanos can just swat him away with his sword before he has the chance

Doesn't that mean Gelatin one-shots? (The gap is now 8.2504x) or if he doesn't because of Thanos' upscaling he's so stupidly close to doing so that I'll probably vote Gelatin FRA

As I said, Thanos upscales from 19 megatons, so this is still fair, especially when he is more skilled. Vote counted, regardless.

It's actually 14 Megatons, and that was the High-End of the calc, the low-end (9.63 Megatons) is the one that was accepted

By being vastly superior, I believe this shouldnt be a full One-Shot. And as stated above, Thanos is far more skilled and experienced, so this is still fair.

7.5 is a oneshot, and since Thanos is haxless, he has no way to win. If you made the opponent doctor strange who has plenty of wincons like BFR and timehax this would be fair Thanks fate fans

Thanos upscales far above 9.63 Megatons, and the gap between 79 Megatons and 9.63 Megatons is 8.2x given the small margin above one-shot territory that gap is (As well as 7.5x just being a loose suggestion) and how much Thanos upscales, He probably doesn't get one-shot

1. Um no, 7.5 is the defined term of a oneshot

2. That shouldn't account for a guy who's only "massive upscale" is tanking an attack, at best it's only like a few megaton upscale.

A few megatons reduces the gap to less then 7.5x, and the page you linked even says that 7.5x isn't exact

Back