• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Can use the powers of any Sailor Senshi" I thought this gave her resistance to mind hax?

Also, could Chibi moon seal thanatos?

Thanatos low-mid difficulty. He could reach up to 3-A if he has to, and sailor chibi moon attacks would likely not hurt him. You would need a gang of high end 3-B to match Thanatos, given that he fodderized gold saints.

Chibiusa loses pretty terriblly to Thanato's variety hax. I think any Saint Seiya character could mop the floor with the Sailor Soilders pretty easily. Love the use of other SM characters though.

Thanatos curbstomps via superior AP, dura, hax, stats, abilities, experience and everything. This is akin to a grown man fighting a little girl in real life.

yep, Thanatos Stomp, in this Form, Chibi Moon Can not do anything, she does not Mid Godly and the Lambda power

She has Mid Godly and Universe +, can affect and erase nonexistence itself, Intangibility, she can use the power of other senshi (Not Sure), Rewrite the existence of a person, Acasual and a "pseudo Omnipresence"....Lambda power offers a kind of divine power, You are a God

So do not use the Lambda power if you do not want Chibi Moon Stomp

Universe+ power? Alright... I may find a good opponent for her... (looking at you Lucemon...).

Sailor Moon stalemated Yggdrasil. Does Chibi have any opportunity of beating it?

'''Sad.''' You'd think "erasing nonexistence itself" would bypass High godly regen.

Back