• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haruka has been brainwashed by a villain and sent to capture the other Sailor Scouts, starting with her own girlfriend, Michiru. Now Michiru (Neptune) has to fight against her own girlfriend to defend herself and try to subdue her so she can be returned to normal.

Victory via non lethal means (Michiru obviously wouldn't want to hurt her girlfriend, while the brainwashed Haruka is supposed to take the others alive so they can also be brainwashed)

Note: This has both of them at their early Planet Power levels.

They have similar power levels. Uranus does have a feat that force detransformation. That is a win condition, but Neptune has clairvoyance with her mirror and the mirror can auto-teleport her out of trouble. Her attacks do have a better relative range than Uranus who has range but good melee.

They have similar power levels. Uranus does have a feat that force detransformation. That is a win condition, but Neptune has clairvoyance with her mirror and the mirror can auto-teleport her out of trouble. Her attacks do have a better relative range than Uranus who has range but good melee.
So, you haven't picked yet and are simply laying out the options both have?

from what that unanimous fella has spoken above, sounds to me that Neptune just won't get hit
what are the AP values for both? how do they compare in speed since it is unequalized?

from what that unanimous fella has spoken above, sounds to me that Neptune just won't get hit
what are the AP values for both? how do they compare in speed since it is unequalized?
Sorry it's been so long, but they have been partners since the beginning, and their profiles basically say that they are about the same in speed and strength.

I have not yet learned much about Uranus or Neptune yet as I'm still watching the anime (and I will read the manga at one point).
However, I do think both have win conditions, leaning towards Sailor Uranus at the moment. She seems more powerful, albeit not by much obviously, but she just seems better equipped at overpowering

I ain't even a Sailor Moon fan fr fr, so I'm really not the best for this. if someone can list each character's wincons I'd be able to make an actually thought-out vote.

Okay, the win conditions for Uranus (Haruka) are knocking Neptune (Michiru) out or forcing her to detransform. Neptune's win conditions are knocking Uranus out or using the Submarine Reflection to eliminate the spell that Uranus is under. Uranus's advantages are that she is better at melee than Neptune and won't hesitate to attack her due to the spell. She is also somewhat more skilled and dexterous than Neptune. Neptune's advantages are her teleportation and her being more skilled at ranged combat. They are pretty much equal in terms of speed and strength. They both have one hit victory moves (forced detransformation for Uranus and Submarine Reflection for Neptune). The outcome comes down to Uranus's more ruthless mindset here and better melee and dexterity vs Neptune's teleportation and better ranged skills.

Current tally: two for Uranus (Henshinintervention and Noninho) and one for Neptune (Lynieryz).

Uranus is physically quite stronger. She basically has a male physiology compared to other sailor senshi (the supporting feat being that she handled Jupiter, who is arguably the physically strongest inner sailor senshi, pretty easily). Uranus also has skill advantage, and much more experienced in h2h combat.

While Neptune might have range advantage, she would be quite vulnerable due to the fact that the opponent is her fated mate, we all know how fighting against whom you love in SM is a big deal to every character. That would give Uranus a chance to close the distance. So I suppose Uranus have a considerably higher probability of winning, based on the original manga and Crystal anime.

Back