• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Khârn the Betrayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potions restore health or magic, not stamina, and Terarrian has a limited amount. Terarrian's stamina is only extremeely high, and saying that him being able to move and fight for hundreds of days is an example of game mechanics.

Khorne on the other hand can, and has been shown to fight for thousands of years without rest.

Kharn can win this by stamina attrition alone

Going as far as stretching that Terrarian can kill an opponent able to oneshot shim while nullifying his best bets multiple times before being hit once.

Overestimation of the century.

FateAlbane said:
FDrybob said:
One hit from gorechild while completely out of range with few ways to get close. If it can be proven that Kharne can get past Solar Eruption, then i'll concede.
Sure. Is the blessing from this guy good enough for you?

I L O L' d. Ty for that mate,

I'm going with Kharne here. I don't see how Terrarian can kill him multiple times. this and the reasons above.

experience/ badass/ pain tolerance/ friends with the big man upstairs etc etc

could we change it from "can reliably kill Khârn multiple times" to he has to kill Khàrn a single time ? because that sound more fair to me

Same. Kharn usually doesn't get revived in a battle (because he doesn't usually die).

The main instance would be during the end of the Horus Heresy, where he was killed during the siege on the Emperor's palace, coming back to life once his compatriots started spilling blood.

also, what is considered "Fair" by Khorne ? what does fall under "honorable martial combat" category and what doesn't ?

Khorne will only negate actual magic, things like lasers and railguns will still affect Kharn. Drawing magical power at ALL is a big no-no in Khorne's book (or screaming oaths of violence, Khorne doesn't like anything not directly related to murdering), so offensive magic just sort of poofs out near Kharne, and defensive magic doesn't work. That being said, much of the Terrarian's weapons are longer range, and the Terrarian can fly.

But Kharn has his bolter and plasma pistol, and is capable of frying the Terrarian when he's in flight, and Gorechild is basically a one shot here.

Kharn wins.

I vote for Kharn as well, he'll force a close combat engagement and it's impossible to maintain distance against him as the weapons will be negated.

@Omega

Kharn can also negate non magical things if they are being used dishonourably. Azzy posted one time about a book where Kharn shrugged off baneblade fire because it was trying to dishonourbaly maintain distance, so its gun stopped harming kharn.

The Kharn neggs the resistance, if the points made on the Ragna vs Kharn thread are any indication. So yeah, Soul Resistance is moot.

FateAlbane said:
The Kharn neggs the resistance, if the points made on the Ragna vs Kharn thread are any indication. So yeah, Soul Resistance is moot.
but why ?, it's not unfair at all

Well its warp based and the warp is 12th dimensional so it would stand to reason a tier 5 wouldn't be able to resist its affects unless it has very specific resistances that would probably only be found in verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back