• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Khârn the Betrayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are implying Kharn gets auto-kited by his foe running backwards.

Terrarian goes backwards in a straight line at full speed.

Kharn does nothing.

Terrarian is now out of range if anything that will hurt Kharn.

If he wants to win the fight, he'll have to actually fight.

Terrariab has better range so he can snipe

Stop quoting back and forth for dogs sakes.

Yeah he'll snipe but he'll never hit Kharn and then resort to CQC where Kharn obliterates him.

Oh yeah....Kgarn can negate all of Terrarian's ranged attacks and force him into CQC

Khan always forces his opponents on an equal playing field.

Pretty sure, he'll negate solar eruption, and maybe flight.

Gargoyle One said:
Khan always forces his opponents on an equal playing field.

Pretty sure, he'll negate solar eruption, and maybe flight.
See, this is why I said we should get this out of the way first: which weapons will he negate in this fight?

Wrong, Kharn has one plasma pistol, kinda pathetic compared to everything terrariun has, so Kharn negates those.

Or at least he tries, then Kharn proceeds to slice him up and is left dissatisfied by his opponents lack of skill.

FDrybob said:
He will always be in range during this fight.
...he'll always be in range because his weapon has a range of several meters, despite the fact you said he begins by flying backwards at full speed?

He really doesn't. Even with the AP advantage, Kharn is mire likely to kill with a direct hit than the Terrarian is because of Gorechild.

Would throwing spears like Daybreak be negated? Also, his strongest non-throwing spear, North Pole, is still almost half the size of Solar Eruption while only 25% weaker, allowing him to still keep his distance. Also, the Terrarian's yoyo, also called the Terrarian, has even more range. Also, what I mean by running is that as Kharne tries to close the distance, the Terrarian can keep running while fighting at the same time, making it hard to pin him down.

Well, during all boss fights getting into CQC is usually suicide, so if his ranged weapons don't work, he'll use a flail like solar eruption or flairon, or an oversized spear like Daybreak and North Pole.

Basically, as I know it and correct me if I'm wrong, you can't keep running from Kharn and trying to pelt him with projectiles and that be your only tactic, or with will be negated.

If the Terrarian tried mixing in his longer range weapons with melee (like how Kharn uses both his plasma pistol and Gorechild), that'd be a different story.

That's my point. Terrarian keeps away while using a medium range melee weapon in order to minimize risk.

Wait why is the Terrarian only limited to swords? He has access to a meriad of guns, bows, familiars and spells to fight from a distance.

Also whos calc are u guys looking at for the Terrarian cause Darkanine's was about 3X higher than mine.

Terrarian can only attack in 2-D, while Kharn can move in 3-D, so Kharn side steps to the right, then walks up to Terarrian and one-shots

Seriously though. None of the Terarrian's ranged weapons are going to work thanks to the blessing, and Kharns vastly superior skill lets him just deflect, dodge, block, or otherwise render all of Terrarian's melee attacks (spears and flails included) useless, then walk up and drag Terarrian's soul off to Khorne with Gorechild

Voting Kharn

RadicalMrR said:
Wait why is the Terrarian only limited to swords? He has access to a meriad of guns, bows, familiars and spells to fight from a distance.
Also whos calc are u guys looking at for the Terrarian cause Darkanine's was about 3X higher than mine.
Magic and sniping are nullified by Khar

Terrarian has healing potions that heal having his soul dragged off and eaten by Khorne, does he?

Terrarian will eventually need to close the distance himself when he realises none of his ranged attacks are working, and at that point Kharn can just use his superior skill to trip Terrarian up or something.

Like I said, Terrarian has melee weapons that wouldn't be negated like flails and giant spears that allow him to stay meters out of Kharne's range with the mobility to stay in that position. Also, he has resistance to soul manipulation, so it would probably take several good hits to take him out, and he is 7x stronger than Kharne.

AP> Skill. Sure Kharn has way more experience, but it will take long enough for kharn to hurt the terrarian that terrarian could significantly damage kharn.

Also, this match got a ridiculous amount of replied ridiculously fast.

Terrarian uses a giant spear / flair -> Kharn dodges to the side, grabs giant spear/flail and uses the momentum of Terrarian's swing to drag him into Gorechild's range, then hits him, bypassing Terarrian's armour and dragging his soul to Khorne.

With a difference of merely 7X in strength, skill is still a major aspect of this fight, and in that aspect, Kharn trumps Terarrian >7000X

Terrarian is immune to being pushed around by enemies due to the passive effect of his Ankh Shield. Also, the shaft of Solar eruption is the business end, so doing so would result in injuring his hands.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
AP> Skill.
10,000 years of experience fighting drastically more varied, powerful, and skilled opponents > 7x AP advantage.
It's not that Kharn can't kill terrarian, it's that it will take long enough for Kharn to kill him that terrarian will get in at least a couple hits, which is enough to stop Kharn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back