• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria: Pervasive Speed and AP Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have Terraria but it's insanely early game it's not funny, but I could calc it if I have time.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I do have Terraria but it's insanely early game it's not funny, but I could calc it if I have time.
I would try to do it if my computer wasn't broken, I don't think anyone should rush since we could just add the results later.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I have everything needed, but the map alteration and setup you would need to successfully pull this request off is much more than you're thinking about, to be frank. You can be max geared or butt-naked, this setup is not an easy one to do since everything has to be perfectly controlled in order to work.

I've tried to set this Wall of Flesh calc up for like literally 5 hours straight now and something keeps happening to prevent it from working properly. Honestly King Slime shouldn't be significantly faster than Wall of Flesh (if faster at all, since <500 health WoF moves at 50 mph), so it should be OK to take the above calced WoF's mass and use the King Slime's speed.

0.5*2,453,558.076*9672.4^2 = 1.1477171x10^14 joules, 7-C, Town level

FTL with Black Belt and stuff, though? Since it can dodge stuff like Last Prism? And Speed of Light attack speed with certain weapons. I know this stuff is obvious, just need to restate it so it isn't forgotten.

Well barely dodging a SoL attack (sidestepping a beam that travels 20 meters isn't FTL) isn't in its own right FTL, so I am OK with "Speed of Light attack speed with certain weapons" and "likely FTL combat speed with the Black Belt."

Fair enough, fair enough, just meant to bring up the point so it wasn't forgotten. Forgive me the minor discrepency.

RRTheEndMan said:
a calc put him at 11c iirc
I remember that one. It was done through pixel-scaling to the Light Prism.

I'm not against using it, but it'd only scale to reaction speed, and even then only with the Black Belt/EoS Titanium Armor auto-dodge.

so to sum up:

low 7-C (3 Kilotons of tnt ) for most pre-hardmode bosses and Pre-Hardmode Terrarian

7-C ( 1.148x10^14 joules) for Wall of Flesh and every Hardmode boss (that isn't God tier) and Late-Pre-Hardmode Terrarian and Hardmode Terrarian

5-C for the God Tier Bosses and End-Game Terrarian

High Hypersonic (Mach 28,2) for everybody

Light attack speed for the Terrarian with the Last prism and the Rainbow crystal staff and Light speed reaction speed with the ninja black belt

Terrarian loses matter manipulation and the resistence to time manipulation

Wait, Terrarian had Matter Manipulation and Resistance to Time Manipulation?

... Yeah, the profile needed a serious fix.

More of the downgrades of verse that the downgraders like

Either way, every match except Snow Golem is outdated right?

I'm pretty sure he intentionally left the thread since he didn't agree with the downgrades, but we can wait on him if you want.

Well I think we need to carry out the changes. This thread has been concluded for nearly a week; we can't wait forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back