• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria: Pervasive Speed and AP Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also all these "at least"s need to go. The Terrarian is not significantly stronger to the point of a tier jump and dying to a boss even when on the correct power curve is not uncommon.

Edit: Well the "at least"s for the 1st, 3rd, and 4th are OK.

Also I'm adding "likely" before all of the Pre-Lunatic Cultist bosses, since it isn't canonically confirmed that they are that strong.

@Assalwaffle i think that plantera should not scale to the 5-C, you power-up a lot before facing Golem, so she shoudn't scale and Golem should be "Town level, likely Moon Level " because his backward scaling is not solid, also you forgot to fix summoning from the terrarian's profile

Honestly the Solar Eclipse page is just weird.

1. It's an event, not a character or a race. Why does it even have a profile?

2. There are never any keys mentioned, despite there being three levels. Instead there are just "*insert tier here* members". This isn't good for indexing and unless we create a page for every normal MOB in Terraria it really shouldn't be here. Maybe Mothron needs one, but I'll let y'all weigh in on this.

3. Scaling is bad. A lot of these are only slightly amped normal enemies and have no definable place in the Terraria hierarchy.

I was hoping there was a chance the 5-C feat might go down (outlier, wrong calcs, whatever) and we'd have Nuclear Tier Terraria or something. Seeing such huge tier leaps and above tectonic tiers in games with barely any cosmic-ish lore always causes me a little cringe. -q

Overlord775 said:
@Assalwaffle i think that plantera should not scale to the 5-C, you power-up a lot before facing Golem, so she shoudn't scale and Golem should be "Town level, likely Moon Level " because his backward scaling it's a bit fishy

@Over

I didn't scale Plantera up, and I'll add the "At least Town level" part to the Golem.

Well guys, this was a super long thread and appreciate all the input and effort. I think we can finally close this and put it to bed.

If you find any errors/have questions, feel free to write me on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back