• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 6

I mean, she at least has things like illusion creation and empathic manip. Spontaneously spawning flames also helps, though the AP gap severely lessens it.

There's certainly arguments for her since Delirium seems to be mostly a danmaku based character. But let's just wait until that round arrives.

Plus, 9-A is a wide tier. Hax/speed are the main things that even out AP, and I accounted for one of those things in the rules.

AP is a very important thing. Whoever your guy loses to, Jacky, I'm sure Jesus will take vengance.

1 more 'til Round 7.

Okay so lemme pull some bullshit out of my ass.

Henry's Supernatural Luck makes it actually equally as likely that he'd whip out something actually helpful like the Tool Gun, Command Melody, or MissingNo. that is equal to something that won't help him. He's done this sort of thing many times.

Knowing his luck he'd likely pull out something that can actually help him as much as not.

So maybe inconclusive but I'm not voting

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Okay so lemme pull some bullshit out of my ass.
Henry's Supernatural Luck makes it actually equally as likely that he'd whip out something actually helpful like the Tool Gun, Command Melody, or MissingNo. that is equal to something that won't help him. He's done this sort of thing many times.

Knowing his luck he'd likely pull out something that can actually help him as much as not.

So maybe inconclusive but I'm not voting
Right, but he's killed himself out of sheer stupidity as well as luck. So while good/bad luck cancel eachother out via both being equally likely, stupidity isn't luck. He could just pull out a really bad weapon and get himself murdered. Tool Gun can get taken from him, MissingNo is at best an incon...

Overall, luck basically nulls itself out in the long run, and that doesn't change the fact that his weapons are really bad against Jesus.

Phoenix821 said:
There's nothing to stop Jesus from using telekinesis to rip him apart.
Henry's high dura makes it difficult, but gunshots to the head do just as well, so... Yay?

Well crud. Then I guess you shall hear my pun:

Looks like Henry couldnt get into the newgrounds of the bracket.

(Because they are newgrounds characters.)

Psychomaster35 said:
Well crud. Then I guess you shall hear my pun:
Looks like Henry couldnt get into the newgrounds of the bracket.

(Because they are newgrounds characters.)
Seems like things aren't lining up well for Henry.

Of coarse. But maybe one day, things will change when the final installment of the Henry Stickmin series comes out within 1-4 years.

Actually, its most likely coming to Steam according to PuffballsUnited, and the games name is Completing The Mission.

Back