• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Now We Need a Skill revision on what it really is
Skills are often based on the root of the laws of the world, The World language or so called Voice of the World is a sentient embodiment of the laws that govern the world, People often make wishes, their Wishes Are then granted by the Voice of the World, Which them makes them do what they wished for.
in other words Literally Everyone in the series should have blessed

Blessed (All beings Get to Make Wishes, and with a certain amount of Strong will the user posses, Skills will be granted to them from the World itself)

Now for Primordial Demons:
It is said that Primordial demons are completely exempt/unaffected by the Concept of death
In other words Resistance to Conceptual manipulation type 2 for demons in this case
I saw a character get this By being unaffected by the concept of death

Last edited:
Blessed (All beings get to make wishes, and with a certain amount of strong will the user posses, skills will be granted to them from the world itself)
Please pay attention to the caps.

In fact, it could be said that God, the creator of the multiverse, bestowal each being in the multiverse its own power and abilities through the world system and voice of the world, if they have a strong enough will.
Now for Primordial Demons:
It is said that Primordial demons are completely exempt/unaffected by the Concept of death
In other words Resistance to Conceptual manipulation type 2 for demons in this case
I saw a character get this By being unaffected by the concept of death
Unless there is a direct feat in resisting Conceptual Manipulation, I'm sure we only consider such statements as Immortality Type 5.

Also, I guess this was already rejected in the thread where Immortality Type 5 was accepted.

Please pay attention to the caps.

In fact, it could be said that God, the creator of the multiverse, bestowal each being in the multiverse its own power and abilities through the world system and voice of the world, if they have a strong enough will.

Unless there is a direct feat in resisting Conceptual Manipulation, I'm sure we only consider such statements as Immortality Type 5.

Also, I guess this was already rejected in the thread where Immortality Type 5 was accepted.
Oh damn
Removing it Ig

Back