• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation - Tier 1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Hello everyone, hope ya'll are doing well. This time its not a WN revision, surprisingly, but an LN one. Decided to take a short break from WN and thought this[the proposals of this CRT] were quite obvious, so thought why not? Since LN Revision part 1 thread is in queue, that serves as more reason to open this as well.
To clarify, this is a Cosmology upgrade, while simultaneously working as a general tier upgrade.
As always, and especially in this thread, AVOID DERAILING AND ANY FORM OF TOXIC BEHAVIOR.
With that clear, lets get into the actual proposals...
Table of Content
Current Tier Situation and Complains
Basically, everything is inconsistent, especially the Cosmology blog. An example is that currently, we treat a "World" as 2-A, due to it having Infinite Timelines
For each plane of existence, there exists a branched multiverse rather than worlds, to fully shift paradoxes into another timeline,[27] Hinata confirms this not once but twice,[28] as proof of this, the recent cycle in which they exist in, is the one where Rimuru had became a demon lord and gave Velgrynd her skill which have led to Velgrynd having the ability to traverse the multiverse[29] in her plane of existence, and by doing this she also had also affected time itself[30][31][32][33][34] , making an infinite number of 2-C worlds, and the entirety of time 2-A, this also covers other isolated dimensions in Tensura, whose numbers are unknown.
You can see how the highlighted parts contradict each other, LOL.
Cross-World travels is 2-A as well, yet the Tiers of all the characters except Veldanava are 2-C and with 2-C range despite the clear mentioning that Spiritual Lifeforms can do cross-World travel....
So basically, most of the current tiering is wrong.

Cosmology Upgrade

World 「世界, sekai」, one of the most basic constructs in the Cosmology, the word itself is mostly used to describe the same term, but sometimes, can also be seen being used interchangeably with "Dimensions" and/or "Timelines/Cycles".

A World is a Self-Enclosed Space-Time, there are no "Parallel Worlds", but there are "Other Worlds" that reside in Alternate Dimensions, they run on completely different Laws, and their amount of these Worlds, as well as their Sheer Diversity, was beyond the Imagination of even a True Dragon like Velgrynd[1].

TenSura follows the theory of Many-World Interpretation that there exists Parallel Universes for each plane of Existence[2]/World[3], they are also called "Timelines"[4] or "Cycles", and there are Infinite of them[5]. In fact, Chloe had already gone through an Infinite Cycles. But the World does not allow multiple Timelines to exist at the same time to prevent Contradictions from happening[5]. In truth, its more like the Timelines are being remade[5], with each Timeline having its own Time Dimension[5] and Space-Time Continuum[6], in other words, each of them is a separate Space-Time Continuum, where a previous Timeline becomes the "past" to its successive timeline[5], and the point where one Timeline ends and another one starts is also the End of that Universe or the middle of Great Destruction before Life(a New Timeline) is born. This is further proven by two facts, which are explained as below :

To summarize the above points, basically, there is a Distinction between Timelines and Worlds, a "World" is simply a Higher Time Dimension that overarches and Self-Encloses the Timelines. There are also an Infinite amount of timelines overarched by this higher Time Dimension/Hypertimeline, as stated that Chloe went through an Infinite/Endless loop. However, all these Timelines cannot simultaneously exist due to the Rule of the World, just like how Two Snapshots of a Space-Time Continuum cannot exist at the same time, as they are, by nature, different points in the Time of that Space-Time, thus why Cross-Timeline travel involves travelling in the World's Time Dimension instead, a higher form of "Past, Present and Future"

Additionally, as stated above that each Cycle has its own Time Axis and Space-Time Continuum, each of its Time Axis is also distinct from one another as each Cycle has its own distinct set of events, as explained below :

Basically, each Timeline has its own Time Axis, distinct set of events, and a different direction of time. Yet these Timelines are "Self-Enclosed" in a World, proven by the fact that even when the current Timeline/Cardinal Universe was destroyed, the Cardinal World hadn't.

Conclusive Tier :

The Timelines/Cycles are collectively Low 1-C 5-D, while a World as a whole is 1-C 6-D. The most prior rating is because each Timeline has its own Time Axis, Time Direction and distinct set of events, requiring a 5-D Hyper-Space[Or to be precise, Temporal Space, if that's a correct term, not really "Spatial" in nature, just, Dimensional, and that it exists] so each of their Time Axis can extend in a Non-orthogonal Different Direction in the Temporal Plane. Therefore, the World itself, which has an overarching Time Axis overarching all the Timelines, 6-D.

Meanwhile, Inter-World travel, and any character or structure that upscales to destruction of Worlds of the size of a "World", scales to 1-C from now on.

Why is it 6-D?

One would say, why are the cycles collectively 5-D? They aren't stated to be uncountably Infinite either, so what gives? Well, you see, each Timeline's Time Axis has a different direction, as explained above, which produces the following results :

In such a case, the Time Axes between those Worlds, while not parallel or overlapping, would also not be Orthogonal to each other. However, there is indeed the fact that if those Time Axis are independent of each other in the sense of having a different direction, even if not orthogonal, then they can qualify for additional higher Dimensions, which would be needed for those time axes to extend to.

Basically, this is because you can draw as many "Lines" on top of each other in a 1-Dimensional Plane, and all those lines would still be in the same direction, even Anti-Parallel Lines would essentially be extending in the same direction, only difference being, simply in reversed flow. Therefore, they can still be represented in a 1-D plane. This is also why in cases where there's a Multiversal construct containing many Space-Time Continuums, by default, we assume that the Time Dimension of each of those Space-Times extends in the same direction, and therefore would not qualify for an additional Higher Dimension, as there's no need for such a higher Dimension to exist for those individual temporal Dimensions to extend to.

However, what if you draw 2 lines that are non-Parallel or not "completely" overlapping[covering up each other]? This results in you requiring a 2-Dimensional Plane to contain or draw those lines, because those lines, even if intersecting, must have some "Space" between them, if they are not parallel or completely overlapping. Even if one of the lines is parallel or overlapping with the X-Axis (and thus having its Y-coordinates as 0), the second line, which is not parallel or overlapping to it, must have "some" Y-Coordinates. Resultantly, 2 such lines would always require a 2-Directional plane to represent. A graphical representation would preferably explain better, I suppose.

However, this would not extend to the need of additional Higher Dimensions for each additional Time Axis, because while two lines having different directions need a 2-D plane to be presented, infinite such lines can also be held within the same 2-D plane. We know that Time by nature is Orthogonal to Space, therefore, a Multiverse fulfilling this case must be at least 5-D, the 3-D Space of such a Multiverse would hold the Spatial Aspects of all the Space-Time Continuums it holds, whereas the latter 2-D Plane will hold all the Time Axes of those Space-Times extending in their respective direction. Resultantly, the totality of the Hyperspace would be 5-D. Additionally, in case the Hyperspace also has an overarching Time Dimension, then the Hyper Space-Time would, in this case, be 6-D on total.

So basically, if Timeline A extends towards the 4th Dimension, if we think of that as a line extending in a one-dimensional plane, or say, "filling" said plane, we will realize that to draw another line that is not synchronized to that line, we HAVE to make the other line in a 2-Dimensional plane instead. Though, this does not repeat more the once, since an infinite amount of unsynchronized lines can be drawn in a 2-Dimensional plane, each having their own distinct[but not orthogonal] direction, extending in said directions in a significant way, so to say, the Time Dimensions of these parallel worlds do not overlap.

Votes
Agree : DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree :
Qawsedf234

Neutral :

This would only be covering up to what a "World" is, since anything beyond that would be introducing 1-A stuff, which I only plan to upload a month later[IFF the current two Tier 1 and up threads are concluded till then].
Another reminder to avoid any form of derailment or toxic behavior.
Thanks for reading folks!

Last edited:
Some Issues
All scans that are not included in the official translation and fan translation must be translated by a human translator.
This is not true eternity as stated in the scan itself.
俺は今さっき目覚めたばかりだが、シエルさんは数え切れぬほどの時を、それこそ永遠とも思える

ほどの永き間、俺が目覚めるのを待ち続けていたのである。

I've only just woken up, but Ciel-san has been waiting for me to wake up for countless times, for so long that it feels like an eternity.
A single Timeline is akin to a single Snapshot to the World, where there are Infinite Timelines, as stated that Chloe went through an Infinite/Endless loop.
The claim here is the existence of a hypertimeline above the standard space-time continuums, and this logic requires that the hypertimeline contains an uncountable infinite amount of space-time continuums. In our case, one can only talk about infinite space-time continuums and a larger temporal dimension that includes standard space-time continuums. Therefore, this phrase should be rewritten.

About Proposals

Hyperspace

The infinite branching timelines of the main universe are at least 2-A, but the statement that the timelines in question have different directions does not necessarily prove that these timelines are not parallel to each other. The phrase "the born of another timeline at the end of one timeline" obviously indicates that infinite timelines extend one after the other on the same axis. So I don't see anything here to prove the existence of hyperspace.

Hypertimeline

It's obvious that there is an encompassy timeline that includes and lies outside the infinite timelines of the main world, and the ability to use that timeline to access any snapshoto of the infinite timelines means that the encompassy timeline is orthogonal to consecutive parallel infinite timelines so I agree with the hypertimeline.

Also...
Meanwhile, Inter-World travel, and any character or structure that upscales to destruction of Worlds of the size of a "World", scales to 1-C from now on.
A character scaling that includes Volume 21 would definitely deserve its own thread, so I think it makes more sense to dedicate this thread to just the cosmology upgrade.

Conclusion: I only agree with Hypertimeline for now. My thoughts may change in a positive (unlikely) or negative (maybe) direction.

Last edited:
All scans that are not included in the official translation and fan translation must be translated by a human translator.
The official source, aka OTL. Dk why I forgot to replace this, welp, prolly cuz I copy-pasted something I made a long time ago....
In any case, replaced the MTL with OTL
This is not true eternity as stated in the scan itself.
Countless hours is a vague term, but infinity suits the context due to this where Ciel explained that she "drifted in empty space until they reached the end of this World", aka the end of time
Reaching the end of time from any point where it isn't the end, would naturally require an uncountably Infinite amount of time. Note that by "End", I'm strictly speaking of the higher time dimension of the World.
The claim here is the existence of a hypertimeline above the standard space-time continuums, and this logic requires that the hypertimeline contains an uncountable infinite amount of space-time continuums. In our case, one can only talk about infinite space-time continuums and a larger temporal dimension that includes standard space-time continuums. Therefore, this phrase should be rewritten.
Simple enough, will change it. The simpler, the better.
About Proposals

Hyperspace

The infinite branching timelines of the main universe are at least 2-A, but the statement that the timelines in question have different directions does not necessarily prove that these timelines are not parallel to each other. The phrase "the existence of another timeline at the end of one timeline" clearly indicates that endless timelines extend one after the other on the same axis. So I don't see anything here to prove the existence of hyperspace.
It does, actually, as one timeline starting from when another ended would not contradict them having different directions. Here's a diagram

C9aY2ak.png

I believe a similar picture was used in the previous cosmology upgrade to 2-A, by Jozaysmith.

Also, I believe you misunderstood me here, by "Hyperspace", I mean the direction in which the Timelines would extend their time dimension too, aka the "4th Dimension". Notice how in Volume 21, after the timeline was over, Ciel stated that
──その後、星すら瞬かぬ宇宙を漂うように彷徨さまよい、この世界の終わりを見届けたのです》
Translation 1 : After that, we wandered around drifting in a universe where not even the stars twinkled, and watched the end of this world.
Translation 2 : After that, we wandered around in empty space, where not even the stars twinkled, and witnessed the end of this world.
I think you get what I mean here, right?
Hypertimeline

It's obvious that there is an encompassy timeline that includes and lies outside the infinite timelines of the main world, and the ability to use that timeline to access any snapshoto of the infinite timelines means that the encompassy timeline is orthogonal to consecutive parallel infinite timelines so I agree with the hypertimeline.
Hmm, I didn't think it could also be proved with that method. In any case, yeah.
A character scaling that includes Volume 21 would definitely deserve its own thread, so I think it makes more sense to dedicate this thread to just the cosmology upgrade.
I'm perfectly fine with that, given the fact that MANY of the current characters, if not all, are only updated up to Volume Nineteen or so. I see no problem in waiting until they are updated, and if not, I could just do it myself in another thread, so yes.

Although, I think that, given we already use some Volume 21 scans, it wouldn't be wrong to give the tier[and all other stuff included] to characters that have shown world-destroying feats in Volume 21.
I think Zalario can serve as an example of that.

Last edited:
It's amazing how these contradict each other. First, it said there are no parallel worlds, but the second says otherwise. Also, I have an issue with treating the "Infinite Cycle" as proof of an infinite number of them. Based on the same scan you provided, it seems to refer to the countless retries (aka death and rebirth) they made to save the world, rather than an infinite number of existing cycles.

Bruh timelines are not same as space. If it facing different direction it doesnt indicate the space of timeline are facing different direction of space too. Different direction of timeline just mean yeah different timeline or parallel world not mean different axis of space

It is normal for branch timeline for not facing same direction, because it literally branching like tree to every direction of possibilities

We not make branching world or many world intepretation tier 1 by default, unless it branch infinite timelines every instant of time

And also about the 5D space. All two parallel line must have 2D plane for it to exist, because if you dont have a 2D plane the line will just overlapping each other in the same line, and you just have 1 line. I dont really know why you brought non-parrallel line here for proving higher order space, even if those are parallel that two still need 2D plane for place them

Whataver the line looks like this + or this =. Whatever it facing the same direction or X direction or facing different direction or X and Y direction. Parallel line cannot intersect with each other, it mean it need a space where it cannot being intersect

Yeah we accept every multiverse as 5D space by default, but not as significant space that mean cannot be low 1C

You can read this https://vsbattles.com/threads/small...ima-may-be-slightly-wrong.159206/post-6078539

Countless hours is a vague term, but infinity suits the context due to this where Ciel explained that she "drifted in empty space until they reached the end of this World", aka the end of time
Reaching the end of time from any point where it isn't the end, would naturally require an uncountably Infinite amount of time. Note that by "End", I'm strictly speaking of the higher time dimension of the World.
First, mention exactly what was mentioned in the scan, then state your comment.
Here's a diagram
By default, timelines extend in an infinite direction, so this type of diagram would mean that the timelines cross with each other infinite points, so no, it doesn't work.
I think you get what I mean here, right?
Even if I assume this is the correct translation, there is no proof that the empty space in question has a structure that extends infinitely perpendicular to the timelines.
I'm perfectly fine
Okey.

It's amazing how these contradict each other. First, it said there are no parallel worlds, but the second says otherwise.
Well, that's because there are indeed no parallel "Worlds", there are parallel "Universes" though. Both are not the same thing.
Also, I have an issue with treating the "Infinite Cycle" as proof of an infinite number of them. Based on the same scan you provided, it seems to refer to the countless retries (aka death and rebirth) they made to save the world, rather than an infinite number of existing cycles.
The thing is, each time Chloe "goes" to the past, she travels to a new Timeline instead. That's what the cycles are, Timelines.
Bruh timelines are not same as space. If it facing different direction it doesnt indicate the space of timeline are facing different direction of space too. Different direction of timeline just mean yeah different timeline or parallel world not mean different axis of space
And when did I said they were? Care to highlight it?
I said a different axis of Time, not Space. And I'm pretty sure the OP makes that quite obvious. Read it again.
It is normal for branch timeline for not facing same direction, because it literally branching like tree to every direction of possibilities
Not really, we cannot assume branching timelines each have an individually different direction in a 2-D plane. In any case, none of what you said has anything against the OP from what I'm seeing
We not make branching world or many world intepretation tier 1 by default, unless it branch infinite timelines every instant of time
I think you seriously need to reread the OP, because I never said I'm using the "Default assumption" that there are an uncountably Infinite of them or that they branch of every instant.
And also about the 5D space. All two parallel line must have 2D plane for it to exist, because if you dont have a 2D plane the line will just overlapping each other in the same line, and you just have 1 line. I dont really know why you brought non-parrallel line here for proving higher order space, even if those are parallel that two still need 2D plane for place them
Simply because they are not parallel in this case. I prefer clarifying everything over not clarifying it just because its "Obvious".
Whataver the line looks like this + or this =. Whatever it facing the same direction or X direction or facing different direction or X and Y direction. Parallel line cannot intersect with each other, it mean it need a space where it cannot being intersect

Yeah we accept every multiverse as 5D space by default, but not as significant space that mean cannot be low 1C

You can read this https://vsbattles.com/threads/small...ima-may-be-slightly-wrong.159206/post-6078539
I do know the bolded part, but I don't think the first part is true, since there are many cases of Multiversal Cosmologies not being treated as 5D or tier 1 on the wiki. In any case, that, once again, is irrelevant to this thread and not an argument

First, mention exactly what was mentioned in the scan, then state your comment.
That's why the point before that existed.
By default, timelines extend in an infinite direction, so this type of diagram would mean that the timelines cross with each other infinite points, so no, it doesn't work.
It's for the sake of giving description, otherwise its impossible to diagram even two orthogonal lines where one starts when the other ends. As much unique that case might seem, it is still mathematically possible if drawn from a 3rd perspective.
Even if I assume this is the correct translation, there is no proof that the empty space in question has a structure that extends infinitely perpendicular to the timelines.
??
I think you misunderstood me once again here. Said Space is not "Perpendicular" to the timelines, it contains them instead, the perpendicular thing is the Higher time dimension, aka a World's Dimension. That was my point. This part was merely an attempt to given an example to "Space between Timelines".
I assume that since you agreed, you are fine with the whole part that small "Perfectly fine" was from, right?

And when did I said they were? Care to highlight it?
I said a different axis of Time, not Space. And I'm pretty sure the OP makes that quite obvious. Read it again.
You literally say 5D hyper-space
requiring a 5-D Hyper-Space
And yeah it not different axis of time, just branching timeline
Not really, we cannot assume branching timelines each have an individually different direction in a 2-D plane. In any case, none of what you said has anything against the OP from what I'm seeing
What?? Bruh branching timeline are literally like tree, it facing different direction every time it branching

And argument of 2 line in 2D plane are just for space's axis not for time's axis. Time not have 2D plane like space, soo wrong argument
I think you seriously need to reread the OP, because I never said I'm using the "Default assumption" that there are an uncountably Infinite of them or that they branch of every instant.
Bruh.. i literally say UNLESS. I dont say you use that argument

I mean every branching timeline like this one not low 1C by default
Simply because they are not parallel in this case. I prefer clarifying everything over not clarifying it just because its "Obvious".
I do know the bolded part, but I don't think the first part is true, since there are many cases of Multiversal Cosmologies not being treated as 5D or tier 1 on the wiki. In any case, that, once again, is irrelevant to this thread and not an argument
No, what i mean here is it not matter it parallel or not. Every multiverse are 5D by default but not low 1C

You literally say 5D hyper-space
Among said 5D
3D : 3D for all space-times
the rest of the 2-D space are for all timelines to extend their time dimension to
You literally explained it yourself, a 5D Multiverse.
And yeah it not different axis of time, just branching timeline
I think you still didn't read the OP, which literally has a scan directly stating "Time Axis". Lmao
What?? Bruh branching timeline are literally like tree, it facing different direction every time it branching

And argument of 2 line in 2D plane are just for space's axis not for time's axis. Time not have 2D plane like space, soo wrong argument
That's quite metaphorical. Here's an example
BeOrUzk.png

Note : The "line" straying away from the middle shows that there is a timeline branching here, it's not the literal direction. The direction, as you can see, is still the same.

Now- quit that part now, its not related to the OP itself, and rather just a side argument.
No, what i mean here is it not matter it parallel or not. Every multiverse are 5D by default but not low 1C
Same as before.
Now- quit that part now, its not related to the OP itself, and rather just a side argument.
I won't be replying to you further if you bring topics that have nothing to do with OP, the "assumptions" and "what if and what nots" are to be kept elsewhere.

Well, that's because there are indeed no parallel "Worlds", there are parallel "Universes" though. Both are not the same thing.
Explain the difference
The thing is, each time Chloe "goes" to the past, she travels to a new Timeline instead. That's what the cycles are, Timelines.
This doesn't address the argument that there are not an infinite number of existing timelines, nor does it deny the fact that she said this to emphasize the countless retries she made rather than to claim there are infinite timelines and that she leapt through all of them. Let's index the verse properly please.

It's for the sake of giving description, otherwise its impossible to diagram even two orthogonal lines where one starts when the other ends. As much unique that case might seem, it is still mathematically possible if drawn from a 3rd perspective.
I really have no idea what you're try saying here.
I think you misunderstood me once again here. Said Space is not "Perpendicular" to the timelines, it contains them instead, the perpendicular thing is the Higher time dimension, aka a World's Dimension. That was my point. This part was merely an attempt to given an example to "Space between Timelines
In a hyperspace, the space between timelines must extend perpendicular to the timelines infinitly. It's basically the same logic as hypertimelines, just for hypertimelines you don't need proof that the axis in question extends infinitely, because timelines is infinite.
assume that since you agreed
Yes.

Explain the difference
Just read the OP clearly.
Additionally, as stated above that each Cycle has its own Time Axis and Space-Time Continuum, each of its Time Axis is also distinct from one another as each Cycle has its own distinct set of events, as explained below :

Basically, each Timeline has its own Time Axis, distinct set of events, and a different direction of time. Yet these Timelines are "Self-Enclosed" in a World, proven by the fact that even when the current Timeline/Cardinal Universe was destroyed, the Cardinal World hadn't.
This doesn't address the argument that there are not an infinite number of existing timelines, nor does it deny the fact that she said this to emphasize the countless retries she made rather than to claim there are infinite timelines and that she leapt through all of them. Let's index the verse properly please.
because both the term "cycles" and "Timelines" were used in the same volume and chapter, with it also being mentioned that they are their own Space-time continuum, with their own distinct set of events.

I really have no idea what you're try saying here.
Basically, if in an assumed case where the timelines are in a loop like in our case, with the exception that each timeline is perpendicular to the other, then a graphical diagram of that can only be drawn when we assume that the timelines meet at the point of beginning of one timeline and the point of end of another one, aka, what you described above as "Cross each other".
In a hyperspace, the space between timelines must extend perpendicular to the timelines infinitly. It's basically the same logic as hypertimelines, just for hypertimelines you don't need proof that the axis in question extends infinitely, because timelines is infinite.
Ah, so that's what you meant here, aight. Though, I used the term "Hyperspace" as just a space between universes of no specific size unless stated.

Among said 5D
3D : 3D for all space-times
the rest of the 2-D space are for all timelines to extend their time dimension to
You literally explained it yourself, a 5D Multiverse.
I dont understand what you trying to say here, but time dimension not extend through 2D plane or space. Literally where you found this???
I think you still didn't read the OP, which literally has a scan directly stating "Time Axis". Lmao
What i mean by different time axis here is, time that not flow to the future or reverse to the past or any spatial axis. It literally not qualify in our standard, and what you show here just some time travel to past that make another timeline. And it say direction not axis, but yeah even if it say axis you still need more explanation
Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.

Things like timelines having time that passes at different rates would not qualify, as even the theory of general relativity already establishes that with just one regular time dimension time can flow at different rates in different places. Time flowing backwards in another universe would also not qualify it to have an additional time dimension, as it would still use the same directions of past and future as regular time, just with events playing out in reverse.
Note : The "line" straying away from the middle shows that there is a timeline branching here, it's not the literal direction. The direction, as you can see, is still the same.
Yeah, because we talking about time dimension here not spatial

Like i say above, the argument about 2 lines in 2D plane are only for spatial dimension not for time dimension, because time dimension not have the direction like space not have 2D plane
An argument of time direction that not-parallel and intersect with each other not will give you some higher time dimension that can placed they

The one timeline still facing the future same as the other one, even if the other one facing the past it still not gave you more time axis. You in here use how space dimension work for time dimension

Just read the OP clearly.
Can you explain the difference
because both the term "cycles" and "Timelines" were used in the same volume and chapter, with it also being mentioned that they are their own Space-time continuum, with their own distinct set of events.
This still doesn't refute what I just said.
The scan emphasizes the countless leaps she made, not that there are an infinite number of them. And, the first scan quite literally denies the idea of multiple parallel worlds existing at the same time.

Can you explain the difference
"World" is used to indicate several things in the novel, the meaning changes with the context so now we need to chose a meaning to stick with, in this way we can understand something.

The OP is saying this (if i understood well):
World = a 6D hypertimeline
1 snapshoot of this hypertimeline = a 5D space.
Within this 5D space = the succession of 4D timelines (2B/2A)(1 timeline = 1 universe = 1 cycle = L2C).

"World" is used to indicate several things in the novel, the meaning changes with the context so now we need to chose a meaning to stick with, in this way we can understand something.

The OP is saying this (if i understood well):
World = a 6D hypertimeline
1 snapshoot of this hypertimeline = a 5D space.
Within this 5D space = the succession of 4D timelines (2B/2A)(1 timeline = 1 universe = 1 cycle = L2C).
Berga, I don't think you understand my question 😭

I dont understand what you trying to say here, but time dimension not extend through 2D plane or space. Literally where you found this???

What i mean by different time axis here is, time that not flow to the future or reverse to the past or any spatial axis. It literally not qualify in our standard, and what you show here just some time travel to past that make another timeline. And it say direction not axis, but yeah even if it say axis you still need more explanation

Yeah, because we talking about time dimension here not spatial

Like i say above, the argument about 2 lines in 2D plane are only for spatial dimension not for time dimension, because time dimension not have the direction like space not have 2D plane
An argument of time direction that not-parallel and intersect with each other not will give you some higher time dimension that can placed they

The one timeline still facing the future same as the other one, even if the other one facing the past it still not gave you more time axis. You in here use how space dimension work for time dimension
You are seriously confused with what you raise here, you are lumping together the idea of 5D space raised by the OP with the idea of an additional dimension of 6D time raised, maybe you should take another look at it before continuing with the discussion.

Last edited:
Berga, I don't think you understand my question 😭
"Parallel worlds": Worlds equal to the original one with diverse changes, it is such as it is our idea of parallel world, that is to say, in a world of these, exists another you to whom I should not explain this.

"Parallel Universe": Universal space that is not necessarily the same as ours, it can vary in mathematical configuration, laws, quantum state, etc.

"Cycles": repetitions of a system.

So while in one of the concepts, we speak of different configurations and changes in the system of the universe, to the point of being unrecognizable from each other, but still parallel to each other. The other talks about "possibilities" that can occur in worlds VERY similar to ours.

You are seriously confused with what you raise here, you are lumping together the idea of 5D space raised by the OP with the idea of an additional dimension of 6D time raised, maybe you should take another look at it before continuing with the discussion.
Bruh... thats what i say firstly, about 5D space, but then he say it about time dimension/axis. I say different time axis need different direction that not flow from past or from future or any spatial direction

Then i know where the false, he trying to use how spatial dimension work to time dimension. Thats why he say about 2D space where timeline extends, where time dimension not have 2D plane to place it "line", it not same like spatial dimension that have 2D plane for it 1D lines. Thats why he use some word like temporal plane, wtf is temporal plane?? Are we can have temporal cube and temporal tesseract??

Last edited:
"Parallel worlds": Worlds equal to the original one with diverse changes, it is such as it is our idea of parallel world, that is to say, in a world of these, exists another you to whom I should not explain this.

"Parallel Universe": Universal space that is not necessarily the same as ours, it can vary in mathematical configuration, laws, quantum state, etc.
You are not making sense. Parallel world and Parallel Universe are just the same thing

Context is everything
I don’t even feel like reading everything he said because much of what he initially stated doesn’t match what the scans show. Besides, no amount of context can save this one, as the initial argument and the first scan from second argument strongly contradict the idea of multiple parallel worlds existing

And no, I was only addressing the 2A justification.

I don’t even feel like reading everything he said because much of what he initially stated doesn’t match what the scans show. Besides, no amount of context can save this one, as the initial argument and the first scan from second argument strongly contradict the idea of multiple parallel worlds existing

You are completely missing the point here

Then just stop yap, you clearly didn't understand this crt and i'm quite sure that your knowledge of the verse is lacking as well.
Your comments are juct clogging this crt, we don't need you here.

Then just stop yap, you clearly didn't understand this crt and i'm quite sure that your knowledge of the verse is lacking as well.
Your comments are juct clogging this crt, we don't need you here.
You don’t need to know the verse to understand that it wasn’t referring to an infinite number of existing cycles as the OP suggests. Reading comprehension is a thing. And I've been a fan of this verse longer than you btw.

You don’t need to know the verse to understand that it wasn’t referring to an infinite number of existing cycles as the OP suggests. Reading comprehension is a thing. And I've been a fan of this verse longer than you btw.
This will be my last reply to you. Infinite cycles where already accepted, it isn't something that we need to talk about here (and tecnically it doesn't really metter). If you want to somewhat downgarde 2A to 2B then open you own crt in the future, we need to discuss 1C here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back