• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation - Tier 1 Upgrade

This will be my last reply to you. Infinite cycles where already accepted, it isn't something that we need to talk about here (and tecnically it doesn't really metter). If you want to somewhat downgarde 2A to 2B then open you own crt in the future, we need to discuss 1C hehere.
Bro stop it you are not helping 😭.

anyways I will give my thoughts on this later

I don’t even feel like reading everything he said because much of what he initially stated doesn’t match what the scans show. Besides, no amount of context can save this one, as the initial argument and the first scan from second argument strongly contradict the idea of multiple parallel worlds existing

And no, I was only addressing the 2A justification.
Lets put all the hate aside for now. I believe I should add one more evidence here since you still have doubts regarding tensura infinite size. If this isn't enough then idk what is

The time compression of the mask is Infinite. Skip to 13.40

and to further clarify the mask is a subject of paradox which should be enough to prove those cycles or loops are infinite

Also the idea or the existence of parallel universes was proven somewhere in Volume 17. I believe the op explained it very well Why it follows one world theory. The rest is up to you to comprehend

Last edited:
Agree

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Back