• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN Cosmology Upgrade Tier 1 (Retry)

Also, this CRT was limited to Universes and otherworlds, not dimensions, so using that feat regarding Rimuru;s BFR would be better.
So let me make this clear. If the OP recommends Hypertimeline with justification that I find reasonable, I agree with the OP, otherwise I disagree.
Actually, it would be nice if I could post my DM messages here, because when I ask to Ultima about thinks like "going back to destroyed time", "bringing back destroyed time", or "going back to the beginning of time", he said "no".
Doesn't Ultima always say things like "if I don't comment on the thread in question, don't use what I say"?
This example is good for this... And you can think that it's also applies to the place I have scribbled in black above.

Time travel is possible between independent and parallel/non-parallel timelines in the same space, I even gave an example from Ultima in the previous revision... Different timelines, not parallel, not flowing in the same directions but still not hypertimeline and in DT's example time travel is still possible...
DT is absolutely right that this does not require a hypertimeline, but in Rimuru's case this is not the case, there are extra factors.
So rather than travelling from a universe/timeline to an another destroyed timeline or travelling something like that, think like that a timeline having 4-D timelines and multiverses at it's own time points/snapshots...
Isn't each point in the space-time continuum a snapshot? The system explained above does not allow there to be two Chloes at one point at the same time, so the timeline branches into another timeline. The system includes the time axis used by Rimuru, so the system can create new branches for each snapshot. In my opinion, two extremely logical arguments support each other.

Doesn't Ultima always say things like "if I don't comment on the thread in question, don't use what I say"?
That's why I didn't send DM messages...
DT is absolutely right that this does not require a hypertimeline, but in Rimuru's case this is not the case, there are extra factors.
Frankly, I didn't see these...

For example, would it be useful to additionally call a space encompassing a 2-A multiverse "infinite"? Or does it provide anything extra? Of course not. Because at this level, space will already be infinite without any extra statement... I think it's a good analogy
Isn't each point in the space-time continuum a snapshot? The system explained above does not allow there to be two Chloes at one point at the same time, so the timeline branches into another timeline. The system includes the time axis used by Rimuru, so the system can create new branches for each snapshot. In my opinion, two extremely logical arguments support each other.
lA0AFlW.png

And traveling to this destroyed timeline... The example you gave is so similar to this...

Also let me add one more thing, DT was basically saying that this change should happen due to the nature of the timeline itself, without any outside influence... So, basically, this won't be something created by someone after the fact...

But I guess that doesn't really matter, because I'm sure it wasn't like this in the first place. But mehh... We'll see.

And traveling to this destroyed timeline... The example you gave is so similar to this...
If you are talking about the drawing you post, in that drawing the space-time continuum in question has not been destroyed because the past from which the space-time continuums branch is still present. In Rimuru's case, Feldway only completely destroyed the timeline of the cardinal universe without destroying the branches. This means Rimuru can't travel to the past of the cardinal universe without another time axis cuting the time axis of that space-time continuum, and it is stated that although Chloe can time travel through branched timelines to the past of the cardinal universe, she cannot do so at the end of space-time.

Worst case scenario, I'll made my own thread when the time comes and talk about everything then. Let's wait for now (first the scans, then the staff).

So now i hope this will be the last message until staff comes (so don't comment unless is something usefull please)(i'm writing this comment just because we can clearly see that noone wants to concede and an infinite discussion will not help anyone).

Right now this crt has 3 pov in it:

1) the OP (myself/astral/mizuki) = worlds have a 5D hypertimeline (proof in the OP + additional explanations in answers to Geor's comments)
(Main argument: 4D timelines exist only 1 at a time within the world time axis, Chloe can time travel in the world time axis to reach past timelines so they work like 4D snapshot)

2)Code = dimensions have a 5D hypertimeline (explanations in his own comments and answers)
(Main argument: Rimuru timetravelling in the dimension time axis from a point where the world is destroyed to a point where it isn't)

3)Geor = no hypertimelines... so... worlds 2A? (His points in his own comments) (doen't really have a main argument for 2A, he is the part opposing 5D)

This is just an extremely semplified explanation of what is happeing. It can somewhat be usefull to staff when they will come.
(If code or geor want to add something to this resume they can just say it, i will apply the change but after that i would appreciate if they could delete the comment. In this way we will prevent clogging).

Chloe can time travel in the world time axis to reach past timelines so they work like 4D snapshot
I think that your arguments about Chloe travelling in the Hypertimeline are just a conclusion of the system created by Veldanava. The system tries to avoid logical contradictions, and for this reason, no one except Ultimate Skill users can do anything against the system, and only Chloe can defy the system by having the Ultimate Skill required to time travel independently of the system.

The system cannot prevent Chloe from time travelling through her Ultimate Skill, but in Volume 21, it indirectly prevents Chloe from time travelling by using the Hypertimeline used by Rimuru, trapping her in an infinite loop where every snapshot of the timeline branches.

And in Volume 21, the system is unable to branch the timeline because Rimuru moves in the same temporal dimension as the system while travelling through time. Chloe's inability to time travel at the end of space-time proves that only Rimuru can use the Hypertimeline.

These are my thoughts.
The system explained above does not allow there to be two Chloes at one point at the same time, so the timeline branches into another timeline. The system includes the time axis used by Rimuru, so the system can create new branches for each snapshot. In my opinion, two extremely logical arguments support each other.
I think the arguments put forward through Chloe's time travel are a success of the system, along with the hypertimeline used by Rimuru and covered by the system.

So now i hope this will be the last message until staff comes (so don't comment unless is something usefull please)(i'm writing this comment just because we can clearly see that noone wants to concede and an infinite discussion will not help anyone).

Right now this crt has 3 pov in it:

1) the OP (myself/astral/mizuki) = worlds have a 5D hypertimeline (proof in the OP + additional explanations in answers to Geor's comments)
(Main argument: 4D timelines exist only 1 at a time within the world time axis, Chloe can time travel in the world time axis to reach past timelines so they work like 4D snapshot)

2)Code = dimensions have a 5D hypertimeline (explanations in his own comments and answers)
(Main argument: Rimuru timetravelling in the dimension time axis from a point where the world is destroyed to a point where it isn't)

3)Geor = no hypertimelines... so... worlds 2A? (His points in his own comments) (doen't really have a main argument for 2A, he is the part opposing 5D)

This is just an extremely semplified explanation of what is happeing. It can somewhat be usefull to staff when they will come.
(If code or geor want to add something to this resume they can just say it, i will apply the change but after that i would appreciate if they could delete the comment. In this way we will prevent clogging).
I am the op here you don't get to just simply edit. Anyways like I said I will put this thread on hold for now until the scans are fixed. Though I had still asked qawsed for clarification since he participated in this before.

Last edited:
I am the op here you don't get to just simply edit. Anyways like I said I will put this thread on hold for now until the scans are fixed. Though I had still asked qawsed for clarification since he participated in this before.
Edit my own comment😐

I think the arguments put forward through Chloe's time travel are a success of the system, along with the hypertimeline used by Rimuru and covered by the system.
Actually i think we can put thogather your and our thing for a 6D scaling.
We are saying this
Timeline ≠ world timeaxis ≠ dimension timeaxis
But from what i understood in your explanation you are saying this:
Timeline = world timeaxis ≠ dimension timeaxis .... am i right?

Actually i think we can put thogather your and our thing for a 6D scaling.
We are saying this
Timeline ≠ world timeaxis ≠ dimension timeaxis
But from what i understood in your explanation you are saying this:
Timeline = world timeaxis ≠ dimension timeaxis .... am i right?
No bro can you stop at the moment I don't think that is how it works

I don't think this proves anything. So there is no reason to attribute it to this "orthogonaIity"...
This does prove it, and it proves it very weII aIright
He may be outside of time, he may be off this axis, he may even experience this time, but this does not mean a hypertimeline. Well, there is no reason for this?
I dont think you understand the Iogic here man, so Iemme summarize it in simpIe points
  1. Rimuru is jumped beyond time, outside the timeIines
  2. He is in the hyperspace, aka the empty space in which he watched the end of the universe Iater by drifting.
  3. Because he not inside the timeIine and rather outside time, we can concIude that it is not possibIe for him to experience 4D Time. Because Time by nature is orthogonaI to space, so 4D Time can onIy fIow in 3D Space.
  4. Yet he is in a 4D Space, so he wouId not experience 4D Time at aII, that itseIf wouId be iIIogicaI.
  5. But he stiII experiences Time, IN THAT 4D SPACE, but Time fIowing, which means the 4D Space has a Time axis overarching it, this is the 5th DimensionaI HypertimeIine.
  6. You might say, but how can we prove that this 5th axis is orthogonaI? WeII, move back to when I said he was jumped outside the TimeIines, which are 4D. If the hypertimeIine was paraIIeI to the timeIines inside it, that wouId mean make it so that him jumping outside 4D time wouId jump him outside the hypertimeIine as weII, something Iike this:
    image.png
    , which means he would not be able to experience Time at all because he is still outside 4D Time.
  7. But not at all, he still experienced it, in fact, time flowed, what seemed like eternity passed even after he had jumped outside 4D Time, and only then did the world get destroyed. Thus why its like this : instead!
image.png

That itself proves that time flowed in that hyperspace in which Rimuru was in, and also proves its orthogonality.
There isn't much of a feat like this in other verses, actually.
There not being such a feat holds absolutely no argument whatsoever because the author decides what he inputs in his verse, not other verses. Just because it is like that in one verse, does not mean it will be the same in other verses as well.
But, I don't see any reason why these are hypertimelines. I'm thinking about how it will happen... I mean, not really see a reason. Well, I guess you understand me...
Then try to explain to me WHY Rimuru still experienced time even though he was outside the timelines, aka outside 4D Time. Come on, maybe then we can come to an agreement if your reasoning is logical there. But remember, this does not just involve time flowing in 4D Space, but also time flowing in a 4D Space that is completely outside the 4D Notion of Time.

And don't try to bring in examples from other verses in this, fiction tends to make illogical scenarios simply because the author can insert them out of their mind. I want a logical explanation on why someone outside 4D Time can still experience Time that is somehow still 4D and not 5D, even tho the individual is outside time.

The expression "cardinal world" refers to the dimension (macro-cosmos) that covers the space-time continuums of the worlds (universes) and their branched timelines.

There is no support for the idea that each space-time continuum itself is in another cosmological structure called a "world" that includes branching timelines. All space-time continuums and their branched timelines must be within the same dimension. Velgrynd's time travel between branched timelines in a different dimension and Zalario's mention of only worlds (not branched timelines) only within the dimension confirm this (cuz Zalario can't travel through time like Velgrynd). So the time Rimuru experiences when cardinal universe is destroyed is time of the dimension's timeline.
Even if we indicate what we are talking about in parentheses when talking about each "world" word, it is very difficult for anyone other than the person who made the comment to understand the comment. So I guess you'll have to add a note to each "word" world used in cosmology and specify what we're talking about.

Then the thread itself should wait and be reopened till the scans are done
If no one calls the staff, it is very low possiblity that any staff will come here voluntarily. Therefore there should be no problem discussing what still remains until then.

The expression "cardinal world" refers to the dimension (macro-cosmos) that covers the space-time continuums of the worlds (universes) and their branched timelines.

There is no support for the idea that each space-time continuum itself is in another cosmological structure called a "world" that includes branching timelines. All space-time continuums and their branched timelines must be within the same dimension. Velgrynd's time travel between branched timelines in a different dimension and Zalario's mention of only worlds (not branched timelines) only within the dimension confirm this (cuz Zalario can't travel through time like Velgrynd). So the time Rimuru experiences when cardinal universe is destroyed is time of the dimension's timeline.
Hmm, I guess if by "Dimension" you mean the "self-enclosed world" or "Other-worlds", like the cardinal "world" that was left after the "universe" of the base/cardinal world[different translations] was destroyed, then yeah, Im fine with that
So I guess you'll have to add a note to each "word" world used in cosmology and specify what we're talking about
Sure, thats fine by me. I'll try my best to add that in my latter messages

Hmm, I guess if by "Dimension" you mean the "self-enclosed world" or "Other-worlds", like the cardinal "world" that was left after the "universe" of the base/cardinal world[different translations] was destroyed, then yeah, Im fine with that
I've meant this from the beginning. I'm just, not sure if the phrase "countless worlds" refers to "countless dimensions" or space-time continuums branching off into timelines like "cardinal universe". You might need to look at the kanji used. Maybe we'd specify the number of dimensions as "at least x, possibly y". But this concerns only the strongest characters in the series.

I've meant this from the beginning
I see, I misunderstood your earlier comment then, sorry 'bout that
I'm just, not sure if the phrase "countless worlds" refers to "countless dimensions" or space-time continuums branching off into timelines like "cardinal universe". You might need to look at the kanji used.
we already have statements implying infinite timelines, and those were dimensions that bordered Lab, so its prolly Self-enclosed worlds, or what you are calling "Dimensions"
but I checked anyways, the kanji is 別次元世界, which means Other-Dimensional Worlds
This kanji refers to "Other Worlds"/self-enclosed worlds at multiple instances in Volume 17
ヴェルグリンドは、幾つもの出会いと別れを繰り返す。そんな中、ヴェルグリンドが理解したのは、ヴェルダナーヴァが生み出した世界は一つではない、という事実だ。それこそ、数多の世界があった。
Vergrind has had many encounters and partings. Through these encounters, Vergrind came to understand that there was more than one world created by Veldanava. There were numerous worlds.

同一世界は一つであり、並列世界パラレルワールドなど存在しない。だがしかし、別次元世界アナザーワールドは存在しているのである。〝異世界人〟がいたので、その事実は把握していた。しかし、これほどまでに多様な世界があるなどと、ヴェルグリンドは想像すらしていなかった。
A single world is unique, and there is no such thing as parallel worlds. However, there do exist other worlds in alternate dimensions. I was aware of this fact because there were “otherworldly people. However, Vergrind had never imagined that there were so many different worlds.
Note : There exist no "Parallel Worlds", but thats referring to "Parallel Worlds" of the "Other Worlds"[aka the hypertimelines], because a "World"[Like the "Cardinal World"] is unique, so it as a whole hypertimeline does not have branching timelines of its entire hypertime, but that does not contradict the "Cardinal World"[hypertimeline] from containing the infinite and branching timelines/universes[like "universe" of the cardinal world that feldway destroyed].

ヴェルグリンドの記憶通りなら、その父親がルドラの〝魂〟の欠片の所有者だった。名前をローラン・ヘイズと言って、青年時代から大往生するまで連れ添った間柄だったのだ。他にも気になる点は多いのだが、そうした事柄はちゃんと調べておく必要があった。同一世界線上ならば間違いなく、同一国家、同一人物だと断定出来るのだが、別次元世界アナザーワールドには似通った世界があるからだ。世界の成り立ちや法則に明確な差異があるから、並列世界パラレルワールドではないと断定されるのだが、名前なんかは何故か似通ったりしていた
If Vergrind remembers correctly, his father was the owner of the piece of Rudra's “soul”. His name was Laurent Hayes, and he had been Rudra's companion from the time of his youth until his death. There were many other points of interest, but I had to check them out. If they were on the same world line, we would definitely be able to determine that they are the same nation and the same person, but this is because there is are similar world in the other dimensions. Because there are clear differences in the formation and laws of each world, it can be determined that they are not parallel worlds, but for some reason, their names are similar.
The Kanji for parallel Worlds in the last line is 並列世界, which is the same kanji used for "Parallel Worlds/Universes" in Volume 11 in context to "branching timelines/universes". Though that itself is made clear by the fact that they mention parallel worlds and different worlds in the same para but AND with different Kanjis.

Note that, here "World-line" is referring to the hypertimeline overarching the infinite timelines/universes. The context is that Velgrynd would be able to determine if they were the person was the same identity but from different branching timelines, like different chloes, but that was not the case since they were not in that "World-line", and instead in "Other Worlds" from different dimensions.
This "World-line" thing is actually used by the author in WN as well, when he referenced Steins; Gate analogies in his author note
image.png

image.png
I searched a bit, and from what the info I gathered, the "contradictions cannot exist" is equally true for the web novel, and whenever Chloe travelled back in time, it was another timeline so to not make contradictions, meanwhile, however, the future of those timelines were pre-determined so Chloe always failed, but this one time, Chloe travelled in the Hypertimeline instead, aka the "World" 's timeline[the same world was destroyed later in Chapter 248, and in the same chapter it was also stated that chloe wouldnt be able to time travel again due to the entire world getting destroyed as well] due to acquiring Yog Sothoth instead[aka travelled through the timeline of the multiverse, the GS of time, and not the individual timeline of each universe].

This "World-line" thing is actually used by the author in WN as well, when he referenced Steins; Gate analogies in his author note
Look, I didn't know that.
(Steins; Gate is truly the pinnacle of time travel drama)
別次元世界
[数多の別次元世界アナザ]
These two match, but we need to look at this as well.

So, what is the kanji used for the world in the "In another world, order could be found -the semi-physical world that neatly overlapped the more spiritual realms, such as the elemental and demon worlds" in the scans here?

I was gonna ask for sauce since I can't open imgur, but luckily opened the right volume[v16] when trying to bing keywords
anyways, the raws are this :
異界(いかい)には秩序があった。精霊界悪魔界といった精神世界に重なるように存在する、半物質世界。決して交わらぬ世界。そこでは、大きく区分して三勢力が覇を競っていた。
There was order in the other world. It is a semi-material world that overlaps the spiritual world of the spirit world and the demon world. The worlds that never intersected. In these worlds, there were three major forces competing for supremacy.

異界 : Other World
精霊界 : Spiritual World
悪魔界 : Demon World
半物質世界 : Semi-Physical World
重なる : Overlap
Note : It seems that the "In another world" at the start is referring to the Semi-Spiritual World. So neither is it referring to Dimensions, nor is it referring to this "Another World" containing these semi-physical, demon and spiritual worlds

Though, I was confused on the "overlapping" part, but one way to explain it is that the "overlapping" is not referring to the "contradiction" type of overlapping, instead, its referring to how this "Semi-spiritual world" has physical properties, and is thus similar to the spiritual worlds partially. Like two sets with a few common elements are overlapping sets.

If you're wondering, the Kanji for the "Physical World" part[ - semi] is the same as the kanji used for material worlds in context to "Other Worlds" in Velgrynd's travels
全く異なる法則で営まれており、因果が巡る事もない。大いなる精神世界に内包される物質世界として、多種多様な文明が混在していた。剣と魔法が主流の馴染み深い世界から、魔素がほとんどなくて魔法が使えぬ世界まで。科学文明とやらが発展し、人類が機械化された珍しい世界もあった。

They operate according to completely different laws, and there is no causality whatsoever between them. In the material world, encompassed by the great spiritual world, there is a mixture of various civilizations. From a familiar world where swords and magic are the mainstream, to a world where magic is almost non-existent and cannot be used. There was also a rare world where scientific civilization had developed and mankind had become mechanized.

物質世界 : Physical/Material World
精神世界 : Spiritual World
大いなる : Great

It seems the only distinction here is that its called "Great" Spiritual World rather then just "Spiritual World".
Look, I didn't know that.
(Steins; Gate is truly the pinnacle of time travel drama)
xD
it truly is the series with the most time-travelling and is its explanation stuff

Last edited:
Dimensions
It seems that only "jigen" is used for the word of "dimensions", and the "betsu jigen sekai" is used for word "other worlds/other dimensional worlds" such as the cardinal world, so the things we claim to be hypertimelines are "betsu jigen sekai", that is, for hypertimelines, I think the "dimensional world (jigen sekai)" word would be the most logical.

In conclusion, yes, as far as we know, there are countless dimensional worlds/hypertimelines.

It seems that only "jigen" is used for the word of "dimensions", and the "betsu jigen sekai" is used for word "other worlds/other dimensional worlds" such as the cardinal world, so the things we claim to be hypertimelines are "betsu jigen sekai", that is, for hypertimelines, I think the "dimensional world (jigen sekai)" word would be the most logical.

In conclusion, yes, as far as we know, there are countless dimensional worlds/hypertimelines.
I think "Dimensional Worlds" are only used in context to "Other Dimensional Worlds", such as in Volume 17, it states that there are other-dimensional words deciding in other dimensions
And then Volume 21, where it says there are countless other-dimensional worlds adjacent to the Labyrinth[who itself is a set of dimensions]. But since Dimensions[their dimensional walls] are adjacent to each other, I suppose other-dimensional worlds being adjacent to Lab's dimensions is logical.

And yeah, but I also don't think we will be needing the countless stuff for anything so far, since countless x Low 1-C is still Low 1-C
not until there are future tier upgrades for bigger constructs, of course

Velgrynd could still travel to different worlds, so that would still be 5D
Velgrynd's time travel would still be on the 4th axis, but with "Dimensional Leap" she could go anywhere in the countless Low-1C structures via dimensional travel.
About Chloe, I think its something like this
No it wouldn't. The biggest proof of this is that Chloe's time travel didn't work at the end of space-time, and I've already explained that the system is what causes the timelines to branch.

Also, for God's sake, we're talking about branching timelines, not parallel worlds. Unfortunately, your drawing doesn't really work.

We only have three points.

•Branched timelines that parallel, non-intersecting to the space-time continuum of the Cardinal Universe.
•The time axis of the Cardinal World that is orthogonal to these timelines.
•A plane on which timelines can branch in an orthogonal direction.

The roughest draft would be like this.

Also, for God's sake, we're talking about branching timelines, not parallel worlds. Unfortunately, your drawing doesn't really work
I understood your 5D scaling and i'm okay with it but just a pair of things: that pic didn't show any parallel worlds it is the "one timeline ends and the next start" interpretation.
So at this point i think we should clearly give a name for the various structures and stick with them as much as possible, othervise we will create only chaos.

So for me:
1) "World" shluld be used to indicate the 5D structure, the hypertimeline. (Chardinal world)
2) "Universe/timeline/cycle" should be used to indicate the 4D structure. (Chardinal universe)
3) "Dimension" is the structure that contains different worlds, 5D as well.

(Also, Code, i still didn't understand exactly what you mean for "dimension", in some of your comment it seams the "World" (point 1) while in others point 2 so can you please talk about this a bit?)

I understood your 5D scaling and i'm okay with it but just a pair of things: that pic didn't show any parallel worlds it is the "one timeline ends and the next start" interpretation.
So at this point i think we should clearly give a name for the various structures and stick with them as much as possible, othervise we will create only chaos.

So for me:
1) "World" shluld be used to indicate the 5D structure, the hypertimeline. (Chardinal world)
2) "Universe/timeline/cycle" should be used to indicate the 4D structure. (Chardinal universe)
3) "Dimension" is the structure that contains different worlds, 5D as well.

(Also, Code, i still didn't understand exactly what you mean for "dimension", in some of your comment it seams the "World" (point 1) while in others point 2 so can you please talk about this a bit?)

Being parallel and seperatr is a disqualifier for the hypertimeline so no time travel will still remain 2A only dimension travel would get 5D and Code seem to think that the branching timeline is part of how the system works

He is talking about how those self enclosed world or other world dimension can be a hypertimeline because of Rimuru travels in Volume 21.

Despite feldway destroying the Cardinal World timeline the branch still exists. To prove that there is a hypertimeline Chloe could not travel in time when the timeline is destroyed but Rimuru was able to access it and travel back in time. Another thing to add is that Time still flows at the end of space and time despite being in a place where space and time is void

Last edited:
one timeline ends and the next start"
The statement "that one timeline ends and next start" seems to refer to the moment of branching in the branches. I'm not sure what else this could mean, since it's already been stated that the timelines are branched and not overlapping.
Also, Code, i still didn't understand exactly what you mean for "dimension", in some of your comment it seams the "World" (point 1) while in others point 2 so can you please talk about this a bit?
I never used "dimension" for second point. In just a few comments, I used "dimension/world" instead of "dimensional world" (first point).

The statement "that one timeline ends and next start" seems to refer to the moment of branching in the branches. I'm not sure what else this could mean, since it's already been stated that the timelines are branched and not overlapping.

I never used "dimension" for second point. In just a few comments, I used "dimension/world" instead of "dimensional world" (first point).
Good, then your point is just about a "different" explanation of how timelines works. Then i agree with you, there isn't much different anyway (still i liked the 5D timetravel 😭)
So now, can you put your things in the new cosmology draft? (My sandbox in the OP or you can do a new one yourself) As far as i can see everyone here is okay with you so now we wait for scan, for Geor and for staff

There's no point in calling staff without redone the scans.
Yeah i was planning to redo the scan but idk what scan do you need. Can you check my blog in the OP and cut of what you don't need? So i can start with the scan, then you will do the wording when you have time

Back