• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : More Ability For Our Ultimate Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt qualify. passages mention skills like control probability and probability manipulation, but do not demonstrate the ability to actually alter probabilities or manipulate outcomes.
doesnt qualify. there is mention of a conceptual self being destroyed, but no demonstration of the ability to manipulate or destroy abstract concepts.
there is talk of existence vanishing, but it seems more metaphorical rather than an actual ability to erase existence and negate resistances. the passages mention pain, struggling, and survival instincts, implying the characters are not being instantly erased or having resistances negated.

doesnt qualify. passages mention skills like control probability and probability manipulation, but do not demonstrate the ability to actually alter probabilities or manipulate outcomes.
You might need to check all the link provided by the OP.

doesnt qualify. there is mention of a conceptual self being destroyed, but no demonstration of the ability to manipulate or destroy abstract concepts.
Veldora Observation Journal 3rd Volume (Pg 11-12)

Veldora achieves a method to create his own human form body in Rimuru's stomach. He decided to test it out by fighting in close combat with Ifrit, in which he deny immediately. Veldora tries to reassures by saying that the destruction of Ifrit's conceptual self isn't the same as death, and Ifrit replies that only applies to Veldora and "If you destroy me, I will be obliterated for good".

And yeah, I agree with the OP.
Veldora have the ability to destroy Ifrit conceptually, who exist as information and have Mid-Godly, yet still stated that he would be obliterated for good. Its very clear that Veldora can destroy concept.

there is talk of existence vanishing, but it seems more metaphorical rather than an actual ability to erase existence and negate resistances. the passages mention pain, struggling, and survival instincts, implying the characters are not being instantly erased or having resistances negated.
Rimuru has High-Godly Regeneration, so thats probably why he didn't get erased immediately. The rate of him being erased is around the same rate of his regeneration.

At this point i wont take your opinion serious again, lol what's this joke?

Are you good ? Never tought I would have laughed this hard. Veldora destroyed Rimuru's Uriel with probability Maniplation.

There is in the same scan there is two feats veldora stating that he can regenerate from conceptual destruction and Ifrit stating that its impossible for him also you dont need an demonstration for someone to have the ability.

If you dont know anything about tensura it should be better for you to check other verses.

Disagree by the way Veldora is capable of Deleting anyone under A and as much as we can see from the scan rimuru was about get deleted [ even tough he was ver well over A rank ] also there is anathor statement from him which says something like " Without infinite regeneration I would have died "

If someone ask to point out how it is A and not B cux in their opinion it looks like B i would do so
But then if your mouth like you know something saying its NOT A but B so confidently without even reading is appalling
And their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously

Unsure about Conceptual Destruction, the rest looks good to me.

I guess so given type 2 seems accepted in verse like from LN Rimuru's page.
Veldora, I think, can control the associated with concepts of storm which are other things; I think space was mentioned too relating to storm by I can't found it now (Volume 15 Prologue).

I guess so given type 2 seems accepted in verse like from LN Rimuru's page.
Veldora, I think, can control the associated with concepts of storm which are other things; I think space was mentioned too relating to storm by I can't found it now (Volume 15 Prologue).
So i should add it to LN rimuru page (slime key)

and perhaps the Wording?
Like (Rimuru like Veldora can control concepts of whatever whatever)
Or rather can you help do that please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back