• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : Bring Back High-Godly Regeneration of Rimuru LN

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows literally everything about him and what she analyzed, Rimuru already took melt slash which erased his ultimate skill then this statement was made. She is aware of the capability of the attack as well as his regen
Yes the ultimate skill beelzebuth that was merely a copy of rimuru and raphael made a copy off before releasing. Which is far from from his original body where his other ultimate skill and intrinsic skill like endless regeneration. And if the copy does have his intrinsic skill it would have survived melt slash eitherway with endless regeneration.

I get it but just so she knows about Rimuru doesn't mean she knows about Rimuru regenerating without completely getting erased right?
raphael is not just some random side character/skill....
However I take a look at this i really don't see him getting regenerating from complete concept eraser.
he didn't take the melt slash
the skill bezzlebub already been sacrifices that's why rimuru survive
please read the op

raphael is not just some random side character/skill....
So? I never said she is side characters. You didn't understand my point without ever Regenerating from complete concept eraser how does she knows Rimuru can regenerate from it?
he didn't take the melt slash
I know
please read the op
It seems like mid godly regeneration. Also massive amount of magicule getting consumed statement. It seems like he is regenerating himself endlessly using huge amount of magicule. It doesn't seem like he is getting Completely erased and regenerating without his concepts. However I take a look at this i really don't see him getting regenerating from complete concept eraser. It seems like he is using huge amount of magicule to regenerate his physical body endlessly before melt Slash can even affect his information particles.

Anyway I agree with Possibly HGR. I am not really seeing a solid HGR. But i get your POV.

Yes the ultimate skill beelzebuth that was merely a copy of rimuru and raphael made a copy off before releasing. Which is far from from his original body where his other ultimate skill and intrinsic skill like endless regeneration. And if the copy does have his intrinsic skill it would have survived melt slash eitherway with endless regeneration.
This is why i am saying it's more of an mid godly regeneration. At stretch i would says Possibly HGR.

Read it.

It seems like mid godly regeneration. Also massive amount of magicule getting consumed statement. It seems like he is regenerating himself endlessly using huge amount of magicule. It doesn't seem like he is getting Completely erased and regenerating without his concepts. However I take a look at this i really don't see him getting regenerating from complete concept eraser. It seems like he is using huge amount of magicule to regenerate his physical body endlessly before melt Slash can even affect his information particles
Anyway I agree with Possibly HGR. I am not really seeing a solid HGR. But i get your POV.
I've already addressed the point you mentioned above to the other reply and it seems like you dont even know the context of what happening Rimuru was never erased it was his ultimate skill which was erased and ultimate skill is made up of info particle so melt slash is capable of erasing info particle which is the fundamental aspect of the verse and the whole purpose of belzeebub being erased here is that melt slash is capable of erasing info particles

Huh? No This never happened. That Rimuru copy thing happened in vol.5, here Rimuru used the Belzeebuth directly and sacrificed it and it was solely belzeebuth, it doesn't have intrinsic skill like original rimuru.

Raphael copied the info particles of belzeebuth thats why it was not permanently erased.

I've already addressed the point you mentioned above to the other reply and it seems like you dont even know the context of what happening Rimuru was never erased it was his ultimate skill which was erased and ultimate skill is made up of info particle so melt slash is capable of erasing info particle which is the fundamental aspect of the verse
Bro when did I said Rimuru getting erased 😑

I've already addressed the point you mentioned above to the other reply and it seems like you dont even know the context of what happening Rimuru was never erased it was his ultimate skill which was erased and ultimate skill is made up of info particle so melt slash is capable of erasing info particle which is the fundamental aspect of the verse and the whole purpose of belzeebub being erased here is that melt slash is capable of erasing info particles
What I was referring to endless regeneration not Rimuru getting erased. My English ain't that good sorry for that.

Huh? No This never happened. That Rimuru copy thing happened in vol.5, here Rimuru used the Belzeebuth directly and sacrificed it and it was solely belzeebuth, it doesn't have intrinsic skill like original rimuru.

Raphael copied the info particles of belzeebuth thats why it was not permanently erased.
That's what I said. Beelzebuth that was erased is merely a copy. Although Raphael is very reliable when it comes to information, especially after the demon lord awakening upgrade that happened the melt slash erasing everything from Rimuru never happened because he was not hit. Beelzebuth was. it could mean many things on why Raphael believes its possible to come back. it could be because Rimuru can survive or resist the erasure of his information thus he can simply resurrect thephysical body and soul with enough magicules

then again he mentioned Magicules which means those still remained from Rimuru implying he wouldn't get completely erased unlike the ultimate skill beelzebut alone. If Melt slash really will erase all information then magicules and any skill within him would be erased as well. so him being able to use magicules really implies he will not be completely erased by it despite its capability to erase even information

That's what I said. Beelzebuth that was erased is merely a copy. Although Raphael is very reliable when it comes to information, especially after the demon lord awakening upgrade that happened the melt slash erasing everything from Rimuru never happened because he was not hit. Beelzebuth was. it could mean many things on why Raphael believes its possible to come back. it could be because Rimuru can survive or resist the erasure of his information thus he can simply resurrect thephysical body and soul with enough magicules

then again he mentioned Magicules which means those still remained from Rimuru implying he wouldn't get completely erased unlike the ultimate skill beelzebut alone. If Melt slash really will erase all information then magicules and any skill within him would be erased as well. so him being able to use magicules really implies he will not be completely erased by it despite its capability to erase even information
read the link milly sent.

sigh. rimuru didnt get hit by the melt slash, because HE SACRIFICE his bezzlebub, and even if he gets hit by the melt slash raphael stated that rimuru can just use the endless regeneration and skills are made out of information
read the link milly sent for a better understanding or just read the op.
What I was referring to endless regeneration not Rimuru getting erased. My English ain't that good sorry for that.
Yeah. But it states physical body and huge amount of magicule what i see is it's only Regenerating physical body endlessly before melt Slash can completely destroy information particles. Seems like Mid godly regeneration.

Now I am only leaning towards mid godly regeneration btw. It seems like using huge amount Magicule to fend off melt Slash before it can destroy complete existence.
Endlessly Regenerating physical body in the process. Melt Slash would only able to damage physical body and destroy it and before it can reach information particles the physical body which got destroyed would regenerate instantly to fend off melt Slash.

Again I know my English is bad. I hope you people get what I am saying.

read the link milly sent.
what milly sent was merely an explanation that soul physical mind and information.
and information particles not having mass which makes it not physical and basically a type 2 information.
i already understood that. but as per definition of high godly all forms any one of information or concept or role in the plot and such must be completely removed but they still managed to return and regenerate

Now I am only leaning towards mid godly regeneration btw. It seems like using huge amount Magicule to fend off melt Slash before it can destroy complete existence.
Endlessly Regenerating physical body in the process. Melt Slash would only able to damage physical body and destroy it and before it can reach information particles the physical body which got destroyed would regenerate instantly to fend off melt Slash.

You better read the OP properly.
1. Despite being hit by a Melt Slash attack capable of destroying the physical body, soul, and information, Rimuru is said to be able to regenerate. You seem to be ignoring the Information Particle issue.
2. You say 'Melt Slash would only able to damage physical body and destroy it and before it can reach information particles the physical body which got destroyed would regenerate instantly to fend off melt Slash.'. That's clearly wrong. Melt Slash was capable of completely destroying the physical body, soul, and even information particles without a trace. Because basically Melt Slash is Disintegration. And Disintegration had also erased the physical body and Information from the unique skill 'Gluttony' even though it was only 'Rimuru's clone'. You can see it in the anime, it was adapted in season 2 cour 1.
It was more than enough to make the Glutton disappear, not affecting the space around it at all. (Volume 5)

You better read the OP properly.
1. Despite being hit by a Melt Slash attack capable of destroying the physical body, soul, and information, Rimuru is said to be able to regenerate. You seem to be ignoring the Information Particle issue.
2. You say 'Melt Slash would only able to damage physical body and destroy it and before it can reach information particles the physical body which got destroyed would regenerate instantly to fend off melt Slash.'. That's clearly wrong. Melt Slash was capable of completely destroying the physical body, soul, and even information particles without a trace. Because basically Melt Slash is Disintegration. And Disintegration had also erased the physical body and Information from the unique skill 'Gluttony' even though it was only 'Rimuru's clone'. You can see it in the anime, it was adapted in season 2 cour 1.
Already read the OP. I believe he explained better than me.

Already read the OP. I believe he explained better than me.
And do you think Magicule exists only in the body to take issue with Rimuru's regeneration?

Tempest alone was full of magicule or even the cave where Veldora was sealed was full of magicule.

Melt Slash was a single target attack, so the magicule around Rimuru's place was still present and usable.

Raphael never analyzed an attack that erased info particle before, how can he resist it? After this time rimuru was immune to this type of attack but before it was his first time.

You know Melt slash is the fastest thing in verse pre vol. 19 and how do you think rimuru regeneration would be able to outpace it before it erases info particle

Melt Slash was a single target attack, so the magicule around Rimuru's place was still present and usable.
fair. since magicules exist all around things so it doesn't have to come from him. but that would be a weakness to his High Godly since he cannot simply regenerate without Magicules or anything to take him back to existence.
Raphael never analyzed an attack that erased info particle before, how can he resist it? After this time rimuru was immune to this type of attack but before it was his first time.
Yes but even before melt slash was used raphael was confident on itself that it won't be a problem and him alerting rimuru about the danger of harming rimuru is him just finding a way to end the fight without having to completely defeat Hinata because they need to return back to tempest as soon as they can

Yes but even before melt slash was used raphael was confident on itself that it won't be a problem and him alerting rimuru about the danger of harming rimuru is him just finding a way to end the fight without having to completely defeat Hinata because they need to return back to tempest as soon as they can
Raphael was simply confident about rimuru endless regeneration and He got resistance to it later when belzeebuth was about to get erased.

Understood. In the previous Meltslash attack, Belzebuth both canceled out the strike and invoked Predation on it. This made it possible to gather enough information to successfully recognize the random elements involved.

Looks like we've got 2 staff who agree. So, it looks like High-Godly Regeneration for Rimuru LN could be added.

Diablo (Light Novel) profile would also be affected with High-Godly Regeneration.

Medeus and First Witch didn't exactly evaluate in this case though. They just trusted the judgements of other members. It is less reliable than otherwise, so I would prefer a bit more staff input.

Medeus and First Witch didn't exactly evaluate in this case though. They just trusted the judgements of other members. It is less reliable than otherwise, so I would prefer a bit more staff input.
Medeus agreed with Elizha's point. Elizha already examined this thread and gave her veredict. That means Medeus agrees with this thread.

First Witch also agreed with the arguments in favour of the upgrade from Milly and Elizha too.

So we can say that both agree.

Okay. It is probably fine to apply then. I think that we have sufficient input now. However, it seems safest if we wait a few days first to see if any of the people that I called for object to it.

Okay. It is probably fine to apply then. I think that we have sufficient input now. However, it seems safest if we wait a few days first to see if any of the people that I called for object to it.
Nah, I think it's fine, if they have a problem with it, just let them make a CRT to nuke it.

By now most regular members and Staff agree, so this is fine to apply now

Nah, I think it's fine, if they have a problem with it, just let them make a CRT to nuke it.

By now most regular members and Staff agree, so this is fine to apply now
What’s the rush??

Anyway, I want to ask was there any instance of Rimuru regenerating from nothingness?
I mean total destruction as I can’t find that in the OP

What’s the rush??

Anyway, I want to ask was there any instance of Rimuru regenerating from nothingness?
wdym?

Disintegration destroys the physical body, soul, and even information without a trace. Even in volume 5 the feats in the OP show that Disintegration is able to eliminate the Unique Skill 'Gluttony' which is a skill made of Information.
“Let me provide you a prayer to the divine. I hope and desire for the power of the holy spirits. Listen to my appeal and overcome all in your way! Disintegration!!”

The request, delivered in Hinata’s beautiful voice, was granted. The resulting show of force was literally divine, enough to crush all physical and spiritual presences within its defined space. It was the ultimate in targeted, destructive magic, emitting flashes of white light as it poured from Hinata’s hands to the circle. It sped out at thousands of miles per hour, almost at light speed, as its holy power made cells and souls vanish without a trace. It was more than enough to make the Glutton disappear, not affecting the space around it at all. (Volume 5)
And Rimuru is said to be able to regenerate despite being hit by a Melt Slash attack. Melt Slash is basically Disintegration fused with a sword technique.
—That even if I didn’t use “Gluttonous King Beelzebub” to cancel the attack, I wouldn’t be killed even when hit by “Melt Slash” head on?
<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>> (Volume 7)

What’s the rush??

If you ask, did Rimuru regenerate from nothingness? Then the answer is yes.

Disintegration evaporated its target into nothingness and Rimuru was able to regenerate despite being hit by it.
'Disintegration as the name would suggest, a magic spell that can obliterate all matter through spiritrons, the building blocks of magicules.

It is the ultimate form of sacred magic, powerful enough that, it is said, no living thing can withstand it. In fact, excluding certain beings like Charybdis that do not entirely fit within the framework of magic, I daresay it could defeat any target.

"Even spiritual lifeforms like us cannot withstand Disintegration. If Hinata can wield magic this powerful, then she has grown tremendously since the days I knew her..."

"I am safe from its effects, because of my great size. But for a humanoid opponent, the greatest of caution must be employed against her," I agreed.

Hinata was quite fearsome.

"But how is it that we are fine? Lord Rimuru was evaporated into nothingness just now, was he not?"

What?! Has Ifrit really not figured it out?' (Veldora's Observation Journal Volume 12)

wdym?

Disintegration destroys the physical body, soul, and even information without a trace. Even in volume 5 the feats in the OP show that Disintegration is able to eliminate the Unique Skill 'Gluttony' which is a skill made of Information.

And Rimuru is said to be able to regenerate despite being hit by a Melt Slash attack. Melt Slash is basically Disintegration fused with a sword technique.
This didn’t answer my question
If you ask, did Rimuru regenerate from nothingness? Then the answer is yes.

Disintegration evaporated its target into nothingness and Rimuru was able to regenerate despite being hit by it.
Okay, this answered the question I guess

Rimuru sacrificed a skill to be able to regenerate from melt slash, so why does he get HGR?
I mean this?
—That even if I didn’t use “Gluttonous King Beelzebub” to cancel the attack, I wouldn’t be killed even when hit by “Melt Slash” head on?
<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>> (Volume 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back