• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura AP upgrade: for all tops(Read the crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, my prev reply already explained it. Idk why do you think it inconsistent.

God basically what Veldanava before he became a True Dragon. God was the only will, Omnipotent and Omniscience, an absolute perfection, oneness.
ハハハ、それはね、ボクが全知全能なんかじゃないからさ。生まれた時は、ボクの意思だけがあった。その時は満たされていて、欠けたるものなど何一つなかった。完全無欠、〝全なる一〟──つまり、ボクしかいない世界だったんだ。そんなの、つまらないだろう?
Whats the point of sending it raw if you dont want to translate it

Well, Veldanava himself also grow "weaker" depending on the events or stages. Basically God > DoC Veldanava > 14 Angelic US Veldanava > 7 Virtue US Veldanava > Veldanava with Michael > Veldanava with Uriel > Human Velda Nava. Then possibly back to square one.

Well, Veldanava himself also grow "weaker" depending on the events or stages. Basically God > DoC Veldanava > 14 Angelic US Veldanava > 7 Virtue US Veldanava > Veldanava with Michael > Veldanava with Uriel > Human Velda Nava. Then possibly back to square one.
I thought same thing too that Veldanava likely returned to being God

"No matter how much you twist it, it won't change", i asked original japaense native speakers and other translations online so yes

Also wiki said if there's no feat if destroying the continuum then its not 2-C nor low 2c
The wiki needs the context that universe destruction involves space-time destruction, not just the physical aspect.

Regarding the true dragon's case, the entire case suggests the world in context includes a parallel universe and timeline in the section where the world's destruction statement was made. Hence, I think space-time destruction could be included in the universe's destruction, so the feat would be Low 2-C;
The entire text regarding the true dragon's case should have been posted because it gives more evidence.

Overtime destruction would be irrelevant if the universe is agreed upon as Low 2-C, according to Ultima's explaination here based on math.
So, I think Low 2-C seems alright based on true dragon scaling.

Last edited:
The wiki needs the context that universe destruction involves space-time destruction, not just physical aspects.

Regarding the true dragon's case, the entire case suggests the world in context includes a parallel universe and timeline in the section where the world's destruction statement was made. Hence, I think space-time destruction could be included in the universe's destruction, so the feat would be Low 2-C;
The entire text regarding the true dragon's case should have been posted because it gives more evidence.

Overtime destruction would be irrelevant, if the universe is agreed upon as Low 2-C, according to Ultima's explaination here based on math.

Thanks for your beautiful input

The wiki needs the context that universe destruction involves space-time destruction, not just the physical aspect.

Overtime destruction would be irrelevant if the universe is agreed upon as Low 2-C, according to Ultima's explaination here based on math.

Additional feat for low 2-C Arguments

seems two staffs have agreed one neutral the changes can be applied to everyone like diablo,rimuru pre true dragon key and true dragon key

anyways i will request the pages unlocked i guess this goes to only diablo and rimuru the rest don't have profiles i dont think yuuki who nearly died by touching Velgrynd will scale to this

Veldora claims the stars in the sky will be gone
Mind you the distant between us and the stars we see Are like 4 trillion×4 miles away, after saying he is going to clean up the planet then the distant stars its unthinkable to say "the world" is planet
The word "world" is coming from Hinata's statement, so she might not know the full capability of what Gluttony can do. Besides, star-level power is technically a threat to a planet, not an universe, so it doesn't change anything.

i will open a crt later for glutonny later
For beelzebuth consuming Veldora i guess he gets low 2-C from that alone
Yeah I agree with this

Veldora claims the stars in the sky will be gone
Mind you the distant between us and the stars we see Are like 4 trillion×4 miles away, after saying he is going to clean up the planet then the distant stars its unthinkable to say "the world" is planet moreover this is just 3-A overtime i will open a crt later for glutonny later
For beelzebuth consuming Veldora i guess he gets low 2-C from that alone
You can also add Greatly Enhanced Absorption and Greatly Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation (can absorb attacks of Spiritual particles that are can move through the barrier of space-time)

Last edited:
You can also add Enhanced Absorption and Greatly Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation (can absorb attacks of Spiritual particles that are can move through the barrier of space-time)
That's already there In his profile

It is good evidence for Low 2-C being valid.
Would like profile to be opened now 2 staff accepted
Diablo and rimuru only
I cant edit it so can you help with it elizhaa? Thanks for the hardworking
Just in case you wondering
Rimuru pre true dragon key and true dragon key gets it (likely demon lord key )
Then diablo too those are the only LN profiles to have it.

Last edited:
wait if pre-True dragon awakening Rimuru is already Low 2-C doesn’t that mean that rimuru is at 2-C since he becomes more than ten times stronger than his pre-true dragon awakening( Low 2-C), and Iikely 2-A via, God Of Void, Azathoth?

wait if pre-True dragon awakening Rimuru is already Low 2-C doesn’t that mean that rimuru is at 2-C since he becomes more than ten times stronger than his pre-true dragon awakening( Low 2-C), and Iikely 2-A via, God Of Void, Azathoth?
When it comes to higher infinity it would take more than just "i am 2929929292393939" times stronger than before to be able to reach another 4D
Rimuru tier 2a is void god azatoth in the WEB NOVELS

Now that we get into the subject of power up for slime, in volume 17 Velgrynd mentions worlds that transcend time, and if I'm not mistaken in Vol 20 the promised land was mentioned, seeing other worlds as fiction or something like that.

Does this serve as the basis for anything?

No it doesn't first of all world that transcends time is just another way of saying its beyond (at the end/edge) of time or the universe which Velgrynd later explained that there's a container of the multiverse which have no cause and effect, no space and time but contains other worlds this is just the great spiritual world there's an explanation of getting that to Tier 2-A but it would only scale to Veldanava prime or Td idk
Promise land however is just some Buddhist type shit like nirvana where before entry to tend to envision their past as dreams, free from wheel of death and rebirth, free from desire and pleasures. this isnt R>F transendence however will grant higher range that a normal 4D one
Now that we get into the subject of power up for slime, in volume 17 Velgrynd mentions worlds that transcend time, and if I'm not mistaken in Vol 20 the promised land was mentioned, seeing other worlds as fiction or something like that.

Does this serve as the basis for anything?

No it doesn't first of all world that transcends time is just another way of saying its beyond (at the end/edge) of time or the universe which Velgrynd later explained that there's a container of the multiverse which have no cause and effect, no space and time but contains other worlds this is just the great spiritual world there's an explanation of getting that to Tier 2-A but it would only scale to Veldanava prime or Td idk
Promise land however is just some Buddhist type shit like nirvana where before entry to tend to envision their past as dreams, free from wheel of death and rebirth, free from desire and pleasures. this isnt R>F transendence however will grant higher range that a normal 4D one
I see, I think for extradimensional levels like low 1-C, there would have to be an explicit mention like a universe with more dimensional axes or something like that

On pre true dragon key. It's thanks to food chain, awakening his subordinate and the demons made a major role for boosting his power comparable to True dragons in their battl, so its better to add it

Should we put Rimuru Likely 2-C since is a already comparable to true dragon (Low 2-C) in pre-true dragon awakening and he, a True dragon is tens of times stronger than his pre-true dragon self? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back