• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi vs Madara Uchiha

3697258-8667104673--Mada
The deliquent celestial vs one of the greatest ninja in the series. Bloodlust, speed equalize, no prep,win when defeated, kill or unable to move.

Isn't Madara Planet level? Madara could already beat Tenshi but equalizing the speed pretty much leaves it at a stomp. Or are you using a weaker class tier?

^No prep remember? That's mean no Mugen Tsukoyomi here, which took that guy nearly his entire life to set up. The tailed beast would be considered prep too... You know what, maybe i should just said "both side used their personal skill".

Beside, if i'm not equalizing speed, her Relativistic speed would stomp his Massively Hypersonic. Combine that with how she control the weather and how she could just drain that guy's soul to power her own... Who's the stomped one here?

Ah didn't know, not up to date with Naruto anymore.

And true true. Though then that would be an equal match for planetary : p

In any case, I think it's close to a tie. Madara has a lot of haxx but Tenshi has her sword...

Even with equalize speed though, Tenshi still have her Speed of Light reaction (unless you don't count that...), making it that she could act and react way faster than Madara in any given situation. Also, she could destabilize the battlefield by creating major earthquake,or raising the earth to be as high as to space....Not to mention the "finding your weakest" one with the sword.

Andykhang said:
Even with equalize speed though, Tenshi still have her Speed of Light reaction (unless you don't count that...), making it that she could act and react way faster than Madara in any given situation. Also, she could destabilize the battlefield by creating major earthquake,or raising the earth to be as high as to space....Not to mention the "finding your weakest" one with the sword.
No-no... Reactions equalized as well. But BEAM SPAM... =_=

Yamatohime said:
Andykhang said:
No-no... Reactions equalized as well. But BEAM SPAM... =_=
Her beam is more like Unlimited Bullet Work... but since every Touhou's have that... yeah, BEAM SPAM.

Joke aside, i put my vote on Tenshi.

She can actualy beam spam wia beams from her keystones. Of course her Hisou beam is UBW in its own right. But I kind of doubt that this SoL attack can score Tenshi desicive victory. Of course if distance is standard 4 km it give her nice advantage.

^Yeah, but using the beam provided by Madara's power and soul might. Even if he survive that, i doubt he would be strong enough to keep fighting Tenshi as she kept draining his power for Beam.

5 Limbos surround her and give her a beat down she's not dodging what she can't even perceive

He's immortal and has moon level durability so he's tanking everything she dishes out with lols

Also you took Mugen tsukuyomi out of context it doesn't need prep when he already has the rinne sharigan he just reflects it off of the moon .

But he won't need it with six paths mode he should be able to replicate most of everything in Naruto which has a plethora of hax but even the physical blows of limbo end her

All right, if we are serious though... Chakra energy is close to magic energy or to soul energy? With which Chakra should be equalized?

Hisou can absorb soul energy even when it transformed into spells... Powering own AP and increasing the wielder Dura...

It's a mixture of physical and spiritual energy to be precise and how would she drain his power when insivible shadows who can replicate everything Madara can and are beating her? Her reactions maybe superior but she can't dodge what she can't perceive

Akuto Sai12 said:
5 Limbos surround her and give her a beat down she's not dodging what she can't even perceive
He's immortal and has moon level durability so he's tanking everything she dishes out with lols

Also you took Mugen tsukuyomi out of context it doesn't need prep when he already has the rinne sharigan he just reflects it off of the moon .

But he won't need it with six paths mode he should be able to replicate most of everything in Naruto which has a plethora of hax but even the physical blows of limbo end her
Mugen Tsukuyomi kinda need a moon to reflect, which would be impossible in daylight. Also she would have just create "Cloudy" weather to hide it out of view, and Madara would have found it hard to fly to the sky if Tenshi keep beating him down. Even when no prep, the opponent that kept looking at the moon is pretty suspicious. I don't know if Tenshi would be ensnared in his Genjutsu though (since she, though imperfect, is a pretty decent Celestial that gained enlightement and live in the place of non-perception). But she wouldn't be capture by the Shinji (since she wouldn't have Chakra in the first place, unless she now have it when absording with the sword...), and if she got hit by illusion her own training and sword would have snap her out of it anyway.

The Limbo though, again i have no idea if her enlightment would allow her to see through that world or not. Have no opinion there.

Again, even if he have Moon level and is immortal, he would find it hard to live if his soul kept wringing out of his body.

You do realize that Mugen tsukuyomi is literally just reflecting his eye off the moon?

He can just capture her with it in plain sight but he doesn't really need it limbo can literally just incap her and soul suck,one shot with striking strength or many other ways

Akuto Sai12 said:
It's a mixture of physical and spiritual energy to be precise and how would she drain his power when insivible shadows who can replicate everything Madara can and are beating her? Her reactions maybe superior but she can't dodge what she can't perceive
Hisou doesn't care if Tenshi see or not see. It full auto: 1 - detect and adapt to enemy weaknesses; 2 - absorb spiritual energy to power up itself and Tenshi (if shadows made of Chakra - they will be absorbed).

Akuto Sai12 said:
She could have just ignored it easily by virtue of being a celestial, and concentrate to do that. And her defense is normally tough enough to withstand it anyway.

Akuto Sai12 said:
They reside in another world literally she can't detect them no matter what she does
If they interact with her - they will be absorbed.

We should equalized soul energy/soul with Chakra... or Chakra and Magic Energy.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Ignore shadows that have the power to one shot with physical blows?
That's a first...
The pain, anyway. Celestial is suppose to be able to remove themselve from worldly thought.

Yamatohime said:
Akuto Sai12 said:
They reside in another world literally she can't detect them no matter what she does
If they interact with her - they will be absorbed.
We should equalized soul energy/soul with Chakra... or Chakra and Magic Energy.
Oh yeah, i forgot that move could be considered to have revealed someone true nature. That could be turned into temperament, and thus absord into the sword.

And what are the chance that someone who would be living in the Sphere of Neither Perception or Non-Perception (not know though, that's just her title) to see through illusion?

Andykhang said:
The pain, anyway. Celestial is suppose to be able to remove themselve from worldly thought.
The pain? She is known as one who can IGNORE the pain just by breathing alone.

You know, it's weird that almost any thread i talk alot in have been grinded to a halt. Guess i don't contributed much ...

Yes, like Suike's black hole, there is no way she will put infinite tidal force in its center, etc, humans, environment and youkais alike will get destroyed.

^Uh,black hole isn't having infinite density (that's saying glossed over a lot of thing), in fact we don't have any idea what happen in there, since it doesn't work in the realm of physic that science can currently explain. If you just considered "black hole" as a zone where light can't escape though, there's an equation that calculate the volume of that zone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius

Her durability still can't tank a limbo punch as far as I'm aware she loses

^From as far as i can remember, his punch doesn't decimate islands. Not to mention it's probably more.

I have literally no Idea about tenshi,so refraining from voting for either,so i guess,in the meantime,i'll just make a case for madara.Again seems like this tenshi is a pretty haxxed character,so which madara are we exactly using,since it's not specified? i am gonna presume strongest madara? double rinnegan.

SO,we start off at range,madra will definitely start with chibaku tensai spam,which can either directly seal people or drop absolutely ginormous mini moons on people,including Limbos,About limbos,the limbo clones are "Shadows" of the user cast into another plane of existence altogether and possess the physical stregth of the user and can't be interacted with,as is evident from the limbos negating any and all attacks sasuke and naruto were throwing at madara(in the anime so far),The limbo clones are from kaguya's dimension i.e. the dimension only rinnegan users and six path chakra have acess to,unless you are either you can't perceive or interact with them,they can very well hurt you too,even to immobilise them,you have to use incapacitation powers imbuned with six path chakra/power.And the four limobs are completely autonomous protecting the caster(blocking attacks hurled at him) and attacking his opponents at the same time

Moving on,madara can soul steal via intangible dragon or naraka path,block attacks via gravitational manipulation unless they are non physical in nature.

Madara's TSBs will delete anything from existence they come in contact with,and he can mould the TSB material to form weapons and shields or use them as projectiles and they retain their delete capability.

Madara is insanely smart,manipulating people beyond his grave to acheive a desired result,his plan that he set in motion years before his death,eventually lead to his resurrection after his death.Rinnegan allows madara to absorb all energy based attacks.Hence the reason why might guy was so effective against madara when everyone was failing miserably,because's guy's damage is pure physical in nature,and even then madara regenerated from a moon level attack in seconds.

And madara's pure physical might and abilites are nothing to be laughed at either,a mortal resurrected and eyeless madara,possessing neither sharingan or rinnegan or even a normal eye,held his own against all nine tailed beasts and gaara and naruto assisting them.Reacted to Flying thunder god slash without looking,Which is a technique in which the user uses space time manipulation to switch places with an object and quite literally instantly slash an opponent.

^In other word, i guess this is still a pretty decent match even with speed unequalize (her speed is Relativistic, with Speed of Light reaction). Though,i guess he's still need Chakra to do any of these thing. Though he have a fuckton of it (and probably can replenish it), the sword's (Hisou no Tsurugi, or sword of Scarlet Perception) abilities to absord power is nothing to sneeze at (it can leak even Yukari's power (though she's probably just leave it alone), and could amass the entire Gensokyo's (and probably even the entire 7.4 Billion human, if the card's name is taken as fact) power to itself and it owner).

So, how do you think what's going to happen if that sword managed to absord it all?

How does the sword work? does it need to come in contact? madara can absorb any energy fired at his general direction,and use it as his own.

^It work just by revealing people "true nature", no matter what, and turn it into a red mist, that red mist is then absord into the sword. It don't need contact, and the effective zone is pretty big (like it could absord the entire Gensokyo even when Tenshi is just sitting there on Heaven, waiting and working on her entrace.)

I believe she could absorb energy from quite a distance, actually. She was up in the heavens when she drained spiritual energy from the entirety of Gensokyo.

Back