• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PairusDragonoid said:
They Screw up before the anime come :p
ramiris is just too awesome , she's too gorgeous for her own good . I'd argue not even manga nor light novel managed to capture and describe her awesomeness

I'm still waiting for older Chloe (I think that's her on the left side of the pic, right?) to show up besides in flashbacks....girl looks really hot in that visual....at least to me xD

Dragopentling said:
I'm still waiting for older Chloe (I think that's her on the left side of the pic, right?) to show up besides in flashbacks....girl looks really hot in that visual....at least to me xD
ramiris is still way better than any chloe

Well, to be fair, that means he can absorb people with Mid-Godly. So it is something as you need feats of absorbing people with that level of regen iirc.

Celestial Pegasus said:
He just absorbs them, he isn't negating anything.
My mistake; I thought he did from Chapter 233 but he does not have it.

http://gurotranslation.blogspot.com/2018/09/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-chapter-233.html

《You're aware that a True Dragon won't really disappear, right?

The same also applies to Zero who had become the insane, destructive "Berserk Evil Dragon".

He will revive again somewhere in the world and will just try to accomplish his mission as the "Berserk Evil Dragon" that was given to him by Velda.

That's the reason why Velda created the pseudo "Dragon Core" called『Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka』.

However, this matter will be different if a new heart arises inside that "Dragon Core".

If it's Gaia who has fragments of Dragon Factor, it can be said that he possesses enough qualifications for it.》

To be fair, he did not try to absorb it but turn Zero into something that could be absorbed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, to be fair, that means he can absorb people with Mid-Godly. So it is something as you need feats of absorbing people with that level of regen iirc.
True. Drago.

Meh, he already has concept hax, so i don't think it's that big a deal.

But i guess you could say his absorption hax is broken, which we already knew since it could absorb High 4-C attacks when he was only 6-A, and Yuuki could use the same ability to absorb enough energy to become High 3-A.

Concept Hax is in the end of series key only though. Unless one could argue he had Concept Hax as when he got Turn null earlier in the series.

I agree that with the other points and Absorption hax could he become more broken. The High 3-A feat could become Low 2-C in the future.

Sera EX said:
That still needs to be discussed (not here of course) but Ant and I discussed the possibility that 3-A may not be needed with most fictions not distinguishing between 3-A and Low 2-C. Hell, Ultima and I already mentioned how the modern definition of universe is "all matter, space, and time") and not just "a huge bunch of galaxies". 3-A may instead be relabled "Low Universe level" specifically for observable universe feats. And universal feats will automatically start at Low 2-C. High 3-A may be removed. I don't know yet as none of this is confirmed.

So, as i thought, it's a double chapter this month, though hinata only shows up at the end, so the fight hasn't stared yet, that will be next chapter then.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So, as i thought, it's a double chapter this month, though hinata only shows up at the end, so the fight hasn't stared yet, that will be next chapter then.
umm , wait wut ? even with double chap , the fight hasn't started yet ? how is that even possible ? hmm...

Can someone translate this ?

µâàÕá▒Õ¡É. Õ░▒þ«ùµÇØÕ┐Áõ¢ôþá┤þóÄõ║å

nah, the latter i take it from Veldora observation story, the RAW one

actually i want the first One

the latter said

"even if your concepts is destroyed"

but i dont know what is this µâàÕá▒Õ¡É. when i translate it it said "Intelligence"

in the WN its actually "Nucleic Heart"

but LN change it into this µâàÕá▒Õ¡É.

and i dont think thats "Intelligence" so i want to ask someone who can translate it

GLHF22 said:
nah, the latter i take it from Veldora observation story, the RAW one

actually i want the first One

the latter said

"even if your concepts is destroyed"

but i dont know what is this µâàÕá▒Õ¡É. when i translate it it said "Intelligence"

in the WN its actually "Nucleic Heart"

but LN change it into this µâàÕá▒Õ¡É.

and i dont think thats "Intelligence" so i want to ask someone who can translate it
intel resides in our mind , it makes perfect sense tho

Hey, I have two questions.

If Dino were to copy someone's ultimate skill, would he also gain the sub-skills of that ultimate skill?

And does the speed of all the high 4-Cs increase when they stop time?

WHYNAUT said:
Hey, I have two questions.
If Dino were to copy someone's ultimate skill, would he also gain the sub-skills of that ultimate skill?

And does the speed of all the high 4-Cs increase when they stop time?

1. Pretty sure Dino Crisis can't copy any skills
  2. No, they just can move in stop time

My bad. What I meant was:

1. When Dino, who's ultimate skill is a mix of Milim's and Guy's, copies another ultimate skill, does he also copy the sub-skills if he analyses the ultimate skill?

2. When a character like Benimaru stops time, does his speed get accelerated like with Chloe's time stop?

WHYNAUT said:
My bad. What I meant was:
1. When Dino, who's ultimate skill is a mix of Milim's and Guy's, copies another ultimate skill, does he also copy the sub-skills if he analyses the ultimate skill?

2. When a character like Benimaru stops time, does his speed get accelerated like with Chloe's time stop?
  1. By definition, he should be capable but his abilities was mentioned to be inferior to an unknown extent
  2. No, Time stop grant no speed boost and characters only get a speed boost if they pass the Timeless Voids Standards

Actually their thought is accelerated in stop time, if you can stop to me for 1 sec, its feels a few minutes or even longer

GLHF22 said:
Actually their thought is accelerated in stop time, if you can stop to me for 1 sec, its feels a few minutes or even longer
That is not enough for a speed boost unless the can move in a void that passes the Timeless Voids Standards.

Besides Rimuru Tempest and Yüki Terumi-who later gains the abilties, roughly all the characters got the skills like Ultimate Skills and magic has their seals with Time Stop such in the cases with Shion Nagumo, Dagruel, Chloe O'Bell.

I think it only Time Stop only work against Magic skills or Magic.

It was impossible to activate magic inside the Suspended World――Yes, with the exception of Primitive Magic.
Yuuki created an environment where he could one-sidedly use magic while sealing off Rimuru's magic attacks.
Rimuru later gained Primitive Magic like Yuuki.

Time stop does increase their speed:

"《Master, the ability of Time Control has been unleashed》

I use my ability as I was being led to by the voice. Though I didn't know what it was, I felt like I could manage, somehow, if I used it. The world stopped when I used the ability. I understood that the world had stop moving, like it was suspended, because my cognition had been enhanced by 1 million times. Not just my cognition but also my movement, to the point I can move at the speed of 1 million times normal speed. In other words, by controlling the flow of time, it is possible to accelerate myself. It is a superpower that is different from super acceleration, in principle. Due to the backlash of this ability, I can't cause any physical effects at all. Being able to move under the rules of this ability was only me――no, there's one other person who can. That person is Chloe."

why Transmutation and Resistance to it not in Rimuru Profile?

Zegion Can Turn someone into a Butterfly isnt he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back