• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testarossa gets curse manip in novels:

Blanc, clouded by fury, cast out the forbidden magic. A spell to grant peaceful death to those who kept true to the pact and bestow endless torment to the traitors. It causes one to bleed oneself inside out, and to only be able to lock the demise of this nation into their eyes. The effect of this curse covers her entire domain, meaning no living being can escape from this spell.

Seals too:

She left her host body and cut tie with the physical world as her parting gift for Blanche. In order for no one to ever touch her flesh and let it stay immortally beautiful, Blanc casted a special seal to bury Blanche under this land.

Gobuta and Gabiru training together is cool.

Seems Rigurd post harvest festival is A rank.

Lol at Diablo scheming to get the right to serve Rimuru.

Chloe and Ruminas are thousands of years old.

The events with Tesatorossa were way better than the Wn, though that's expected,

Overall this just makes me want read the ln even more considering how good these side stories are, but yawn press is taking forever to translate things.

30,000? I head primordial's existed since the beginning of time?

True Dragons ages were increased as well?

Cool i guess.

Hi, I was directed to this thread having been told that most of the users here have caught up to the Tensura series' JP releases.

I am a translator who has worked on some Tensura projects lately (one being the side stories someone just shared) . I've decided now to work on a proper fan translation of the light novel given how slow (shit) yenpress does theirs. I think I would be able to avoid copyright issue as long as no monetery issue is involved.

Right now we need editors and proofreaders (even better with translator who knows Chinese/Japanese) to help with the effort. As soon as we have a reasonablely competent team assembled, we can start on properly translating the light novels. If you are interested in contributing or collaborating, please reach out to me here or contact me on tensura discord (the reddit one). I have the same alias there.

Cheers.

DasRay1911 said:
Hi, I was directed to this thread having been told that most of the users here have caught up to the Tensura series' JP releases.

I am a translator who has worked on some Tensura projects lately (one being the side stories someone just shared) . I've decided now to work on a proper fan translation of the light novel given how slow (shit) yenpress does theirs. I think I would be able to avoid copyright issue as long as no monetery issue is involved.

Right now we need editors and proofreaders (even better with translator who knows Chinese/Japanese) to help with the effort. As soon as we have a reasonablely competent team assembled, we can start on properly translating the light novels. If you are interested in contributing or collaborating, please reach out to me here or contact me on tensura discord (the reddit one). I have the same alias there.

Cheers.
Cheers~

005 (2)

@DasRay I don't think anyone in this thread has caught up to the jp ln releases, wish i could read jp, but you're gonna translate the ln's?

Hype!! Thanks for the side stories.

It's alright if people here aren't caught up. I'm mainly looking for people who would like to collaborate in the translation and help with the editing.

Thought ep 22 would end with the kids already saved, but it didn't means as i thought the anime won't pass the manga.

Ep 23 is gonna probably end where the latest manga chapter did, with hinata showing up, that or before that, after rimuru saves the kids.

GLHF22 said:
OMFG finally Vol 14 clash of demon and dragon!!!
I wonder what Rimuru Tempest's art is going to be like; honestly, I expect him to look more womanly compared to these pics

It will be years before yawn press reach this.

Only thing we can do is wait on DasRay's translations.

@Elizhaa True Dragon Rimuru should look like a teenage, we have to wait for eos for adult Rimuru.

I wonder what Rimuru Tempest's art is going to be like; honestly, I expect him to look more womanly compared to these pics

Well, in the wn True dragon Rimuru, his slime color become gold but since LN is different, maybe his color didnt change

GLHF22 said:
Someone should help Dasray1911 so we can get LN translation
I want to, but other than maybe fixing grammar after transmations are done, there's not much I can do other than having led him here hoping someone who can do more could help him. I do have the raws for all of the released material if someone wants to take a crack at it.

OpMasada said:
@Doomrider

As mentioned, the portraits are from Flower Knight Girl.
Has never heard of the game til I looked it up. Slime is moving up in the world with these crossovers. Now all that's left are Dragon Quest, Tales of..., and Grandblue Fantasy to complete everything. ƒæì

We need a cover down the road which has a thick Velzard, better yet both Velzard and Velgrynd.

What's the chances of adult Rimuru being on a cover? Assuming Fuse doesn't just completely rewrite the great tenma war arc, and retcon Rimuru becoming a God.

IIRC Fuse said he will chnage the last arc and add a lot of changes in this arc but i forgot where di he say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back