• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this wiki, Immunity would subtitutes to Resistance unless it pass the Immunity guidelines on the Resistance page

Well obviously it refers to resistances to in verse things, just that taking them literally would lead to nlf's.

Hopefully the ln goes into detail what exactly what all these resistances do, so we don't have to continue based on speculation. It will probably will.

Also explain what blessings are, since we never got an explanation for that, or law manipulation which everyone has.

From what i can see, satoru gets reincarnated as another dude, is about to get laid, but chickens out? Lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
From what i can see, satoru gets reincarnated as another dude, is about to get laid, but chickens out? Lol
Read the synopsis. He reincarnates as Kosaku Shi-ma. Apparently he's the lead of a famous ongoing business based manga from the 80's to today which each sequel being about him moving up and dealing with new developments in that new job.

Celestial Pegasus said:
as expected of satoru xD it ain't that surprising really

And to think he wanted to get girls in his next life, but became genderless, then once he has the ability to gain a gender he can't cause ciel won't let him, that and would probably be another Veldanava situation again if he did have a kid.

Now that i think about it, how did Veldanava get a kid, shouldn't he be a spiritual lifeform, but spiritual lifeforms can't reproduce though, hmm. Meh he is God so he probably just did it anyway.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And to think he wanted to get girls in his next life, but became genderless, then once he has the ability to gain a gender he can't cause ciel won't let him, that and would probably be another Veldanava situation again if he did have a kid.

Now that i think about it, how did Veldanava get a kid, shouldn't he be a spiritual lifeform, but spiritual lifeforms can't reproduce though, hmm. Meh he is God so he probably just did it anyway.
and what I like about rimuru is that he doesn't really mind about it , he's always cool about it somehow xD what a saint😂

If I was rimuru I would've presses ciel to give a me a **** , I mean just because it's dangerous to have a child , it doesn't really mean I can't feel the sensation of having **** does it ? I mean , we can still **** outside can't we ?

this is one of the main reason I like slime . despite the fact it has so many potential to **** everythn , it still remains pure and fabulous~

Wait, wait, wait... @Elizhaa I just found some artifacts that I haven't deleted :( Lemme fix 'em real quick

Edit: How did they appear in the first place...

Think we should separate Rimuru's intellect by keys?

What's there now is mentioning stuff done due to raphael and ciel, and clearly they are better than great sage, seems sort of wrong to have it like that when ciel>raphael>great sage. They have different computational power.

Though even with great sage his intellect should easily be genius considering he can memorize entire books in seconds.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Think we should separate Rimuru's intellect by keys?

What's there now is mentioning stuff done due to raphael and ciel, and clearly they are better than great sage, seems sort of wrong to have it like that when ciel>raphael>great sage. They have different computational power.

Though even with great sage his intellect should easily be genius considering he can memorize entire books in seconds.
Seconded. That said, where would you put each iteration in terms of intelligence?

Great sage=genius, raphael=extraordinary genius due to stuff like calculating the future, sort through the data of hundreds of thousands of ppl to resurrect them, mind control resistance tech, magic tech etc etc.

Ciel would also be extraordinary genius, but a higher degree.

If you meant in terms of where would it be in his keys, pre and post life in the royal capital arc are genius, awakened demon lord is extraordinary genius, and the rest are gonna be extraordinary genius as well but higher.

I think gabiru and geld should lose their low godly regen and intangibility.

They aren't spiritual lifeforms, everyone of rimuru's subordinates who are spiritual life form is some sort of spirt ie earth spirit, flame spirit etc.

Gabiru is just a dragonnewt and geld is a high orc. Also everyone who is a spiritual lifeform has physical attack immunity, while gabiru and geld have physical attack resistance, which proves they aren't spiritual lifeforms cause if they were they would be intangible and thus physical attacks don't work hence physical attack immunity.

This is also added to the fact that neither of them have an ultimate skill, it's pretty clear they are among the weakest on rimuru's executives.

OMFG finally announcement for SEASON 2!!! I hope They Will not cut stuff, AND MAKE RIMURU MORE SCARY

Harvest festival incoming!

Coffee Hype
H Y P E

Knew there would be a season 2 cause the series seels so good didn't expect it so soon, guessing they are gonna go from the manga to the ln as the primary source.

Getting overlord flashbacks, bunch of adventurers go looking around the base of an op dude, and are about to get slaughtered.

Blessed should be on Rimuru's profile because of Veldora's blessing, shouldn't it? I think he loses it when he becomes capable of his own blessings tho IIRC.

Yea.

Just found something, ultimate skill users have law resistance:

"――She awoke the Ultimate Skill『Space-Time King (Yog-Sothoth)[8]』―― Thanks to this ability she was able to recall the future memory. It's a thing that Chloe from previous iterations was not able to do. Originally, Hinata's『Mathematician』and『Usurper』 were unified with『Absolute Severance』and『Infinity Prison』and she acquired Ultimate Skill『Hope King (Sariel)[9]』. This time, she absorbed the energy from Hinata's Soul without a problem, so she could remain without being mixed, and Hinata's soul could be revived in pure form. What it brought was an absolute power that rules over time and space. It was the awakening of two abilities called Ultimate Skill『Space-Time King (Yog-Sothoth)』 and『Hope King (Sariel)』. Chloe who awoke this ability and obtained an ability to memorize and repeat the time she spent on this moment again and again. During combat, she was able to start over again after she saw the enemy's attack. That absolute superiority Chloe had, made Hero Chloe becomes the strongest existence. And..... Chloe understood the awakened ability. The existence released from the Law of the World, people who posses Ultimate Skills. Ruminas in front of her. Rimuru that Chloe loves. And she realized that Rimuru's existence was necessary to rewrite destiny. Perhaps, because Rimuru obtained an Ultimate Skill, he slipped out from the Law of the World, and so he might be the reason of the current miracle?"

Makes sense, considering they understand the laws of world.

OpMasada said:
Blessed should be on Rimuru's profile because of Veldora's blessing, shouldn't it? I think he loses it when he becomes capable of his own blessings tho IIRC.
I think so as well. Though, I don't think he loses his blessing; it's just that he becomes more powerful than Veldora. One could say naming is giving a blessing, in the verse. Rudra who was comparable to Early Guys, and he unintentially named him and thus make Guys more powerful than him. Guys never lost his blessing from "naming" even when he was stronger than Rudra. I think Rimuru's followers should Blessed as well.

I think anyone on the verse at least comparable to First Key Rimuru should get Power Bestowal from being capable of giving Blessing or Naming, also.

Also, doesn't Rimuru have Power Absorption for Uniques Skills, I remembered that he thought about removing Masayuki's hero abilities to bring him peace since his ability affected can be uncontrolled

Considering ultimate skill users understand the laws of the world and are released from the laws of the world, i think it's pretty likely their law manipulation is legit law manipulation, but we got no explanations for that, all we know is the name of their ability, no explanation on what they do, though it seems obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back