• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't calc insta death magic. It's potency is determined on who or what it is used on.

what if this insta death abilty can also affect the target including the terrain around it ? I mean, can I calculate it's attack potency based on how much damage to the terrain around the target ?

Sheska444 said:
We don't calc insta death magic. It's potency is determined on who or what it is used on.
what if this insta death abilty can also affect the target including the terrain around it ? I mean, can I calculate it's attack potency based on how much damage to the terrain around the target ?
Instant Death magic is instant death magic, there's nothing to calc because they just instantly "die". Unless i'm mistaken, i'm pretty sure the terrain being affected would only be classified as AOE

We don't calc insta death magic. It's potency is determined on who or what it is used on.what if this insta death abilty can also affect the target including the terrain around it ? I mean, can I calculate it's attack potency based on how much damage to the terrain around the target ?
Instant Death magic is instant death magic, there's nothing to calc because they just instantly "die". Unless i'm mistaken, i'm pretty sure the terrain being affected would only be classified as AOE

yeah , that's exactly what Im referring to.

what if this insta magic is aoe type which can also affect the target and the terrain itself. hence can I measure this aoe insta dead magic attack potency based on how much the damage to the environment around the target who obviously is ded in an insta.

for example, [1] the throwing ver of C├║ Chulainn (lancer fate series) - gay bulge and [2] Momonga(ainz ooal gown overlord) - tgoalid + cry of banshee combo. these two are the kind of aoe/anti army insta death magic that can also affect/destroy the environment around em

I have another question , can we classify rimuru hellflare as an insta death magic? because u know, it's stated that it's heat reaches several hundred million degrees celsius. Idk if it's just me but shouldn't ppl be ded like instantly if they got hit by it? hence insta death magic, right?.

but Idk, mybe it's classified as normal magic and it simply can insta kill ppl or smthn. Im just u know.. perplexed😂 because a certain gay bulge and sasuga ainz sama lol

It's just a heat attack with heat hotter than the sun that also ignores heat resistance, it's not death manipulation.

Sheska444 said:
The Slime Diaries spinoff has a chapter of Gabil reminecent about how Souka used to follow him around and worship him as her onichan and him and Benimaru seem to bond over this. It was both funny and kind of touching...God I hope they adapt some of that stuff as OVA's since it REALLY fleshes out the cast in a lot of big ways including lots of background characters.
I hope they make ova eps about how fabulous tempest nation in the future , for example http://************/tensei-shitara-...r-6-dungeon-exploration--3-stars-c604636.html too
I love seeing how nasty tempest dungeon really is lol

I like to envision a bunch of skeletons doing a dance number a la Thriller or JJBA Torture Dance to confuse and "WTF is this?" an adventure party while a others sneak in from the back and shank them. I've seen some weird variant of this happen so much on DS and it's glorious.

Extreme123dz said:
Doomrider7 said:
I love that he tried to cheat st Shogi by changing a rule to which Ifrit adapted and started to beat him again leading to him beging Rimuru for help. That shit was hilarious.
Veldora still a kid, what do you want? :v
_____
.....What the f*ck

I think this is against the rules dude.

Read vol 7 and 8 of the diary. Some interesting things:

• Veldora's aura erases ppl from existence, we already knew this but in the wn that only happened when he was threatened by a hostile existence, now he can do it whenever.
  • It's impossible to have a unique skill without having a strong soul, this was already said for ultimate skills but this is the first mention for unique skills.
  • A unique skill is the shape of the mind itself, also that reminds me, all otherworlders have strong souls cause that's what's required to cross worlds so all otherworlders should have some soul hax resistance.

IDR that Veldora aura can EE people (normal humans), only kill... but i have a bad memory if there are something i realy like :p

Ifrit said his existence is vanishing, and in the wn when rimuru tried to absorb him, his aura was erasing rimuru from existence.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Read vol 7 and 8 of the diary. Some interesting things:
more interesting stuff ● veldora doesn't understand the fabulousness behind boobs.. thus to comprehend this strange phenomena, he's planning to study.. ifrit boobs( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the future. ● veldora and ifrit are practically great sage punching bag😂 she's so cruel and mean to em. moreover, great sage is a mad scientist too! veldora n ifrit are basically the lab rats here pftt

At this point i expect the nuclear dimension that turn null comes from to be a higher dimension.

The ln expand on things, so i am sure we will get some more details on turn null when it gets there.

Well Nuclear Dimension in the original myth is the place where Azathoth resides

So yeah i hope they Will do it XD

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ifrit said his existence is vanishing, and in the wn when rimuru tried to absorb him, his aura was erasing rimuru from existence.
Can you quote that? I'm having trouble findin it.

Just gonna give both, from chapter 175 of the wn:

"Simultaneously, the "Storm Dragon's" destruction aura that resisted hostile existences had begun to break down my body. Towards I who was trying to devour it, the "Storm Dragon" in turn attempted to exhaust me. A violent attrition battle had begun. It hurt, it burned, it was excruciating. I was not supposed to feel pain, yet now, intense pain surged throughout my body. Me feeling heat didn't make any sense either, yet I felt like I was melting. This was the first time I felt like this in this world, this intense pain. My intuition detecting the destruction of my very existence may have stimulated my senses."

And from vol 7 of veldora diaries:

Veldora aura

Celestial Pegasus said:
If any outerversal shenanigans happen, i will lose my mind.
Imagine that the scene of Veldanava, that is in the place without time now are beyond/outside/not exist the concept itself of Time-Space and he create everithing? :v

Also, i want tht the LN solve the problem of the WN about the villain, his development, goal, his reason for being (a good and not an excuse), also some characteristics or personalities of some characters and the last arc.

GLHF22 said:
I expect they Will bring character from cthulhu myth XD, i love that myth
isn't azathoth from cthulhu myth or smthn? Idk about u but I can see shitton of cthulhu myth references in tensura

You're the only one constantly asking for it, and i don't really feel like doing it atm.

Which is why i said if it's that big a deal for you make the thread. Just go to top of the site, under explore you will find the forums, in the forums go to the content revisions, then you can make thread with the proposed changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back