• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like the theme of the 7 primordial demons who have existed since he beginning of time, also that they are name by Diablo being primordial black i think and guy primordial red.

Also the fact there are more human characters, that are actually a thread, i especially like that Hinata is stronger now.

You guys think we should give ppl with status change nullification/resistance resistance to pain, paralysis, corrosion and electricity?

We aren't told what status change nullification is but we know physical attack resistance for example gives those resistances, idk seems would someone as strong as Diablo doesn't have those resistances, though since he has physical attack nullification i guess he should get those anyway since nullification>resistance.

When i think of status change i think of stuff that can affect the person's status like being poisoned or stuff so i think it might be applicable, It's a pain trying to figure these stuff out since the resistances aren't explained.

AT LN 10 is a aparently a difurvation from the WB, but with better plot, arcs, characters developing, etc.

Like Yuuki not have Special Powers (IIRC when read the spoilers) or the mind conytrol, Hinata is not mind controlled by Yuuki, Dino is a Spy for Guy instead of Yuuki, Ruminas aliance to early, etc.

Hope LN change things and improve a lot (The Arc of Tournamnet is the worst for my and in the LN by Spoilers are way better lol)

PairusDragonoid said:
AT LN 10 is a aparently a difurvation from the WB, but with better plot, arcs, characters developing, etc.
Like Yuuki not have Special Powers (IIRC when read the spoilers) or the mind conytrol, Hinata is not mind controlled by Yuuki, Dino is a Spy for Guy instead of Yuuki, Ruminas aliance to early, etc.

Hope LN change things and improve a lot (The Arc of Tournamnet is the worst for my and in the LN by Spoilers are way better lol)
As long as the power feats remain more or less the same, I welcome the change

I think Rimuru Tempest should resistance to Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation. I believe the Resistance scale Dagruel

In fact, Cook is a unique skill and in the verse, only Ultimate Skills can affect an Ultimate Skills users as explained by Guys during the Millim supposed mind-control by Clayma.

Cooks, I believe Cook was the only technique that could affect both "Fate" and Causality, I believe in one of Shion's fight. Fate was likely a synonym for Causality in the verse as it was only referred once from Shion's Cook skills.

I believe Rimuru had the resistance once, I guess it was accidently remove

Nevermind, the reasoning were Causality Manipulation, (Has Dagruel's Magic Nullify).

Cook was not magic though especially since Magic can't work in Time Stop except for Primordial Magic that Yuuki and Rimuru have in the end of series; it is just a unique skill.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rimuru_Tempest?oldid=3773430

Wh

He already has those resistances, everyone with a ultimate skill has fate resistance, causality manipulation is an entirely different thing though since it's from shion's ultimate skill and drageul's entire stick is that he resists everything so it doesn't scale to anyone else except yuuki and eos rimuru.

Shion's Cook skills is closely related to Causality Manipulation not Fate Manipulation, to be honest, because she can overwrite cause and effect.

Causality Manipulation: The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.

It's reality warping which gives whatever effect she wants, when she wants to get an outcome that she desires shes uses chaotic fate, it's literally in the name.

That goes against the progression of her abilities, she only gets causality hax when her unique skill was upgraded, it went from bringing a desired effect to complete control over the laws of causality.

healing magic will not work as the person was rewritten to have their limbless self be the new norm and overwrites the very nature of an object itself, the skill allows the user to be able to obtain their desired effect basically follows the definition of Causality manipulation here.

The control of the law of causality could be qualified as law manipulation here, for her ultimate skill:

This power allows the user to control a specific law, while high-level users can rewrite, control, redefine and create almost any law they want, or even enforce their own laws upon reality.

Also, just check Causality Manipulation is Type of Fate Manipulation; the more you know.

Dude it's literally reality warping, i think your stretching, overwriting the nature of something=reality warping, obtaining a desired effect=reality warping.

Just look at the Reality Warping page, the definition:

"Reality Warping (sometimes called Reality Alteration or Reality Manipulation) is a term used to describe the ability to manipulate reality itself.

The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper."

Celestial Pegasus, I did not stretch anything. I just used the way the feat is described and use the best wiki definition that matches it. Currently, Causality Manipulation is the best match of Shion's cook skill.

Personally, Diablo (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)'s Paradise Time is the closest ability to reality warping.

In all honesty, powers like Causality Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation, etc are all subset of reality warping. We and some other indexting wikis just separated power pages for the more specified version of the abilities.

I know, technically everything is apart of reality warping.

But i am just saying i don't agree with the ability being causality manipulation as the way it's described as an ability that brings the desired effects the user wants, is reality warping as we define it on the wiki imo, and her ability to manipulate outcomes is a subset of that ability which is fate manipulation, as the ability is for one called chaotic fate and two is just manipulating outcomes not cause and effect.

If you think it's a major issue, create a crt thread so more ppl can give input.

Perhaps, Shion's ability "Cook" may be a combination of many things.
An example would be (If i no mistake something) the curse of YHVH se SMT that involves many things in a single ability (curse, change of form / size, transmutation, weakening, seal, division of being, etc), beware that this is the only example that comes to me to the head xD

Maybe... some abilities (no only in TSSDK) are mani things in 1, but it requires a very deep and thorough analysis

Thought they would rush through the charybdis stuff and finish the giht this episode but didn't happen.

Now i just wonder how they plan on doing vol 4 in 4 episodes, gonna be rushed, still trying to hold out hope they don't plan on adapting the entire volume.

Some part of the cap i liked, another no, they skipped some info/scenes and the part that Rimuru confess he is a Human reincarnated in Slime is not un CH 74 on the WN?

Also:

IK73owL

@CP i hate to do this but I've another question (yes again lol)

Accel Thought is a skill always active or he need to be activate?

Rechecked, the ability isn't always on, he has to activate it:

"I got this, I silently told the Sage, retaking control of my body. The Sage, while taking over, had allowed me to observe Geld at close range. Taking full advantage of the break, I had accelerated my thoughts a thousand times to consider what to do if the unlikeliest of events occurred."

@CP Is very IC for him to use thought accleration when analyze his opponent especially when he talks to Ciel, he not always mention that he used thought accel, for example when His monolog is too long thats mean he used thought accel

GLHF22 said:
I've expected this for a while now. There's a contact on Reddit who mentions being from Taiwan and he's said that the series is doing CRAZY STUPID good at making money. Enough that it's getting a seat at the big money maker table of franchises. Hopefully they decide to adjust the pacing and maybe do some of the spin-off manga stuff as OVA's along with the cut material while they wait for the main manga to move further ahead.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rechecked, the ability isn't always on, he has to activate it:
"I got this, I silently told the Sage, retaking control of my body. The Sage, while taking over, had allowed me to observe Geld at close range. Taking full advantage of the break, I had accelerated my thoughts a thousand times to consider what to do if the unlikeliest of events occurred."
whenever Ciel talks to him it means thought accel active , so yes it's clear that it's almost active all the time but not all times

even he said his conversation with Raphael is only 1 secs no matter how long the conversation is

whenever Ciel talks to him it means thought accel active , so yes it's clear that it's almost active all the time but not all times

even he said his conversation with Raphael is only 1 secs no matter how long the conversation is

"only 1 secs no matter how long the conversation is" holy crap! that's so frkn fabulous!

i am curious, why has Gii Crimson another key for his High 3-A version? does he obtain a power up in the end of the series? if he doesn't then from what i've read, shouldn't Milim scale and the others scale from him?

He gets a power up at the end, which makes him equal to or superior to Yuuki, and he even occasionally spars with Rimuru which might put him at 2-B, but ppl were opposed to the idea of scaling him to Rimuru, i would have been fine with him being possibly 2-B.

Ren Fujii said:
i am curious, why has Gii Crimson another key for his High 3-A version?
does he obtain a power up in the end of the series? if he doesn't then from what i've read, shouldn't Milim scale and the others scale from him?
Last chapter / Epilogue tell you, Gii won a new ability
(Ultimate Skill) and wanted to try it with Yuuki but Rimuru appeared, it is said that he would put it at his level or higher.

https://imgur.com/a/3EBfILY

i have another question, Did Milim obtain the Veldanava Sword at the end? (if i remember correctly you said that she obtained it, but i don't remember the thread)

I already said i was fine with Gii possibly being 2-B, but ppl objected, if you wanna bring it up again go for it i guess.

No she never got the Veldanava sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back