• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the chapter ends after Rimuru makes Beretta a body and names him, next chapter Hinata will show up, wonder if it's a double chapter release this month again?

Celestial Pegasus said:
So the chapter ends after Rimuru makes Beretta a body and names him, next chapter Hinata will show up, wonder if it's a double chapter release this month again?
Probably. This chapter followed by his last few days in the capital and end with him running into Hinata. Then the next chapter with be regular 40 page length and be the duel, though I could see another double chapter showing what's going on behind the scenes.

It took about a week but I finally finish the web novel, reading 185 chapters;

Months earlier, I started reading the manga which covered really all the chapter 65.

This last week, I have to read part of the web and light novel earlier chapters to catch up from what I forgot though.

Oh, cool.

I am gonna make an upgrade thread for the characters to Low 7-B, based on Ifrit creating a storm in episode 7.

Just noticed asain started translating the afterstories.

Seems shion is comparable diablo in terms of strength but think it's referring to pure lifting/brute strength.

Rimuru can rewind time.

Rimuru can become male if he wanted but Ciel said no cause she doesn't want other women to be with Rimuru lol

Ciel its like a yandere..., i want to imagen what would happen if Ciel have a own body and his relationship with the other characters (especially those who want to Rimuru) xD

@Nedge Eos, he is a God that rules space-time after all so no surprise he can rewind time.

@Pairus Things would definitely get crazy if that happened. Good thing indeed Rimuru has no sex just imagine if he did, Shuna, Shion, and Milim would take it to next level with their competitions.

Well, if only Ciel get woman body from Rimuru via clone (like Manas Lucia) he definitely becomes a legit male

PairusDragonoid said:
Ciel its like a yandere..., i want to imagen what would happen if Ciel have a own body and his relationship with the other characters (especially those who want to Rimuru) xD
Ciel literally waited for Rimuru to wake up at the end of space - time all alone/by herself... at least bajillion years! she's beyond what our society would call yandere XD I'd say Ciel is super ultra great delicious wonderful yandere

God this is amazing. Slime bro is president of the world. I'm legit curious if/how the EoS tables for Rimuru will change.

Tables? You mean his power?

Idk, we will see, all i know is that something about an perpetually motion machine that gives him infinite energy or something is in another side story.

Veldora also went to another world in one side story, that will be interesting.

PairusDragonoid said:
New Spin Off: "That Time Veldora travel to anotehr world" :v
Link? because that sounds absolutely awesome. Or is that the spin-off story with him, Ramiris, and Beretta?

Doomrider7 said:
Link? because that sounds absolutely awesome. Or is that the spin-off story with him, Ramiris, and Beretta?
It's my response to what Celestial said about Veldora in form of joke xD, thats what i post the " :v "

It's my response to what Celestial said about Veldora in form of joke xD, thats what i post the " :v "

Ah bummer. Was hoping it was real since he DOES go on adventures like the ones I mentioned.

He does go to another world though if i remember correctly one of the afterstories is called "Visit to the Unknown", just hasn't been translated yet.

Celestial Pegasus said:
He does go to another world though if i remember correctly one of the afterstories is called "Visit to the Unknown", just hasn't been translated yet.
Yeah that's the one I mean. Was wondering if they decided to make manga of those.

I am glad he got a new backstory, and is developing better, cause he was a pretty bland character in the wn.

Seems like he is steady growing in the ln contrasted to the wn.

I agree as well the backstory additions. It is pretty nice for some characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back