• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

So will anime rimuru get any tier because of that? He kind of did created infinity
No. Rimuru didn't create infinity. The infinite time compression is due to the endless time loops, the loop itself may have been caused by Rimuru but he did not create the infinity byproduct of the loop itself.

Veldora will already be 5-B/4-C if he gets a profile.
So it's much more desirable if we get feats from Seeds/Enlightened individuals instead.

Someone told me that the True Dragon in the Light Novel is at tier 2C. Is that true?
"There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength, and there were desolate worlds where angels and demons comparable to awakened Demon Lords were in constant conflict."

Because of this statement ig
But it's MTL iirc

"There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength, and there were desolate worlds where angels and demons comparable to awakened Demon Lords were in constant conflict."

Because of this statement ig
But it's MTL iirc
So, will Tensura's Top Tier character become 2C because it is comparable to or superior to True Dragon? (Except Veldanava who is in tier 2B)

I think MTL and HTL won't be that much of a difference. If MTL is too much MissTL, then 2C True Dragon is wrong

So, will Tensura's Top Tier character become 2C because it is comparable to or superior to True Dragon? (Except Veldanava who is in tier 2B)

I think MTL and HTL won't be that much of a difference. If MTL is too much MissTL, then 2C True Dragon is wrong
They should get 2c but I think Waiting for official translation will be good

Someone told me that the True Dragon in the Light Novel is at tier 2C. Is that true?
Depends on what the translation meant,cuz from some statments in that same part you will feel like the worlds are planet while in others you will feel like its universe (worlds without casualty for example‌,i don't think a planet has different laws then universe🤣)

We're given enough context to know that world destruction refers to planets, not universes.

This is supported by the fact that all other statements are either planet level or star level, even from True Dragon level individuals at that.

Semi-material worlds are much more durable than material worlds but as of now there doesn't seem to be any way to quantify that either.

So planets have different laws?
Then I don't have problem
The universes where those planets are from have different laws. Much like how the Foundation World has been described to have different laws irrespective of whether it was referring to the planet or the universe.

So no tier 2 LN so far?
Except for Veldanava and the World System, not yet.
Maybe we'll see something in the next volume.

It's not like we can do anything about it until more reliable translations come up though.

The 6-C characters and below still need to be revised but I'm having a little bit more difficulty with it since these characters practically has no destruction feats.

We're given enough context to know that world destruction refers to planets, not universes.

This is supported by the fact that all other statements are either planet level or star level, even from True Dragon level individuals at that.
Wasn't Velgrynd talking about the many worlds Veldanava had created? Surely it refers to the universe.

It would be strange if Veldanava created countless planets instead of countless universes. It was also strange when Velgrynd was talking about the universe and suddenly she was talking about a planet that the True Dragons could destroy.

Wasn't Velgrynd talking about the many worlds Veldanava had created? Surely it refers to the universe.

It would be strange if Veldanava created countless planets instead of countless universes. It was also strange when Velgrynd was talking about the universe and suddenly she was talking about a planet that the True Dragons could destroy.
Velda is in a tier of his own. did you not read anything a couple comments down?

Velda is in a tier of his own. did you not read anything a couple comments down?
I'm talking about this (the meaning of the word 'Worlds' which refers to a planet or universe)
Velgrynd had a series of encounters and goodbyes.

Through it all, Velgrynd came to understand that there is no single world that Veldanava has created.

He created many worlds.

There was one world, and there were no parallel worlds. But there were other worlds.

There were ‘otherworlders,’ so she was aware of that fact, but Velgrynd had never imagined that there were so many different worlds.

They were governed by completely different laws, and there was no causality. It was a material world within a great spiritual world of many different civilizations.

From the familiar world where swords and magic are the norm, to the world where magic is non-existent and cannot be used. There was also a rare world where scientific civilization had developed and humankind had become mechanized.

There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength, and there were desolate worlds where angels and demons comparable to awakened Demon Lords were in constant conflict.
It would be strange when Velgrynd talked about the many worlds his brother Veldanava created, which of course referred to the universe and suddenly talked about planets that she and the other True Dragons could destroy.

Yeah, I'm talking about 2C True Dragon.

I don't think it's necessary to separate AniManga and LN. Game can be separated but if it's a canon material just like Isekai Memories are then it not necessary to separate them imo.
I only brought it up because of continuity and different feats but yes at this point it's somewhat pointless. I would've insisted at the start but not now.

Semi-material worlds are much more durable than material worlds but as of now there doesn't seem to be any way to quantify that either.
Not necessarily, the planet and star stuff are all pretty casual. Besides the statement from Velgrynd is definitely NOT referring to planets but universes or parallel worlds.

Regardless, MIss Charvander (MTL translater) and Mr. Voxel (Proofreader & Editor for LN & Manga) seem to agree with the general translation. I've talked to him about and read the kanji, so I think it lines up. Obviously, we'll at least wait for Tempest's FanTL.

That's my stance

Honestly, True Dragons Low 2-C statement doesnt seems to be just planet, as they have several others 5-B statements, then how a ''True Dragon at full power can destroy a weak world'' is only about planet?

Same here.Mtls aren't really good metarial for actual updates.We should wait
V17, V18, and the upcoming V19 are good enough to be valid because Chavander uses the same term sheet as Tempest. Voxel also helps with proofreading and editing. Also, Charvander is a good translator. Charvander recently released an updated version of V16. Highly recommend btw.

She's working on a cleaned-up and updated V15 next, but she'll switch to V19 when it drops. Should be out before the end of December

Honestly, True Dragons Low 2-C statement doesnt seems to be just planet, as they have several others 5-B statements, then how a ''True Dragon at full power can destroy a weak world'' is only about planet?
Agree with you. And tbh, it's more of a "True Dragon destroying the world with just fully released Aura" kind of thing in the raw iirc.

Back