• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Not saying the illustration will be who gets to fight who, but if they are, then Hinata is ****** without a power up (which she likely will get)

Also, feldway vs milim is kinda hype. Literally fighting the counterpart of Guy. kinda like a rematch.

Velgrynd ******* stomps the clown.

Rimuru vs Michael was kinda a given.

Will Volume 19 take place in the Eastern Empire?

Considering Testarossa and Velgrynd were there because of Masayuki and it was close to Milim's domain.

I don't know how Hinata came to be in the Eastern Empire, it's possible that she was ruled by Luminous as a form of diplomatic relations between the Holy Empire Ruberios and the Eastern Empire.

Will Volume 19 take place in the Eastern Empire?
According fuse's previous post, vollume 19 was supposed to be in Capital where Hinata will have a active role.I don't know which capital is he talking about.If wn counterpart still the same then ingracia capital,most possible reason is Masayuki wanted to make diplomatic relations with western union and Hinata was there.if no then other important capitals are basically either empires or juras

I have a question, so I'll ask it here. Rimuru was stated by Ciel to be evolving every day.

If each evolution would increase the strength of his entire hax and resistance, would that make Rimuru's hax and resistance above baseline?

If so, what is Rimuru's above baseline hax and resistance? Is it Countless x above baseline?

We don't presume it increases the potency of his hax and resistance because we have no evidence it does so, with only a vague statement of him evolving constantly which could mean any number of things.

神聖魔法の中でも最大の威力を誇る。詠唱に時間がかかるが、発動後は秒速30万キロメートルの光が閃き、相手の防御も回避も許すことなく、細胞から魂までを完全消滅させる。
The official Tensura website (canon to the LN) states that Disintegration moves at 300000km/s.
I'm not really sure how to treat that information as most other statements from the LN just says it's near the speed of light.

Last edited:
The official Tensura website (canon to the LN) states that Disintegration moves at 300km/s.
I'm not really sure how to treat that information as most other statements from the LN just says it's near the speed of light.
I don't know,ln is likely the better choice as it is direct Statement of Fuse-sesei.We don't even know who wrote the website.
But its your wish if u wanna make a downgrade crt,feel free

Bruh i rechecked
There is problem with your translation or something.
It says 300000km/second😒

Here:
Screenshot_2021-10-21-11-09-55-66.jpg

"Even spiritual lifeforms like us cannot withstand Disintegration. If Hinata can wield magic this powerful, then she has grown tremendously since the days I knew her..."

"I am safe from its effects, because of my great size. But for a humanoid opponent, the greatest of caution must be employed against her," I agreed.

Hinata was quite fearsome.

"But how is it that we are fine? Lord Rimuru was evaporated into nothingness just now, was he not?"
Can this get Void Manipulation?

I've been thinking about the AP stuff in the verse being wonky, so we'd be discarding the High 7-A calc, and just downscaling all characters from the 6-A calc (making the 6-C to High 6-B, High 7-A to 6-B, and 7-A to Low 6-B). It has a lot of pros and cons though, so probably isn't feasible to apply.

It's how it is with a verse that severely lacks AP feats.

Last edited:
So... is anyone playing the new big Slime game? Because I do not have the capacity to do so.

From the spoilers I've seen, they have very crazy scaling and potentially feats. It's based on the LN too so there are characters ending up being stronger.

Too bad this series' fandom in this forum is practically dead lol

So... is anyone playing the new big Slime game? Because I do not have the capacity to do so.

From the spoilers I've seen, they have very crazy scaling and potentially feats. It's based on the LN too so there are characters ending up being stronger.

Too bad this series' fandom in this forum is practically dead lol
There’s a game? What are the feats?

It's a separate canon but they're based on the LN, so technically the stats of the characters from where they were in the LN should translate to the game itself.

There’s a game? What are the feats?
I couldn't really compile them all since Discord is a mess, but it's Isekai Slime Memories something. With Rimuru's daughter in it and all that. Their enemy is this woman with a Mirror Unique Skill that can create ideal versions of people. For example she has an evolved version of Charybdis called Scylla and so on (that Rimuru apparently defeated). Phobio is a chad who can use Charybdis' Tempest Scales.

I'm not too far into spoilers though, since I'm planning to eventually play the game myself I'm trying to keep spoilers in the bare minimum.

I couldn't really compile them all since Discord is a mess, but it's Isekai Slime Memories something. With Rimuru's daughter in it and all that. Their enemy is this woman with a Mirror Unique Skill that can create ideal versions of people. For example she has an evolved version of Charybdis called Scylla and so on (that Rimuru apparently defeated). Phobio is a chad who can use Charybdis' Tempest Scales.

I'm not too far into spoilers though, since I'm planning to eventually play the game myself I'm trying to keep spoilers in the bare minimum.
When is it out? Is it in English?

It came out very recently. It is in English (captions). It's around 2GB in size IIRC, and I think they gradually release updates and so on.

The villain can create mirror worlds uterlising reflecti e surfaces; the power of the occupants of the mirror worlds seeming to be based off the quality of the water sourse it was made from.

The first world has
The nameless wolf that became Ragna become a Guitar Wolf, by mastering the steel threads that killed his father, and Vajra (alternate Gobuta) gains control of lightning by gaining the power of the Direwolves and becoming a Lightning Ogres. Neither of them know of Rimuru here.

The second one has
ifrit gain control of Shizu's body and keep his sanity this time, becoming Jinfrit the Recapturer of Flames. He tries to kill Rimuru because the Shizu in his Stomach interferes with his control, using ice created by stealing the heat to try and get past his Fire Resistance. However Rimuru has Thermal Fluctuation Resistance not Fire Resistance, so Jinfrit uses the knowledge gained for Shizu and her Unique Skill's ability to combine Skills to
Oh great wind... unleash my third skill... Mega Blizzard!
Uterlising heating and cooling the air suddenly to generate a massive air flow, but Multilayer Barrier protects against it and Jinfrit is instructed to retreat.

Also Great Sage is the one that expositions the events that caused the changes in the enemies abilities in this world.

Third world has
Shion, instead of meeting Rimuru, devoured the Souls of the dead Ogres to gain strength in order to defeat the Orcs, becoming Dodomeki. Her strength is described as being above Shion's current level, this is between their evolution and meeting Gabiru, and she has Immortality that exchanges the lives of the 299 Souls she has eaten to continue on, using them as extra lives. Its also stated that it not Ultraspeed Regeneration and does she die by Great Sage.

All this
mirror world stuff is done by the Witch of the Mirror Izis and her Unique Skill Mirror of Delusion. How its described is that when someone looks in the mirror they always try to look good. Her Skill has her observe an individual's unconscious mind from mirrors and puddles and stuff, then creates worlds in the mirrors that has even the past changed to realise their ideals. Sue is doing this to drag Rimuru into the mirror worlds and face these individual's created by the ideals so they can capture him and then she can gain his power, specifically Veldora.

I've been thinking about the AP stuff in the verse being wonky, so we'd be discarding the High 7-A calc, and just downscaling all characters from the 6-A calc (making the 6-C to High 6-B, High 7-A to 6-B, and 7-A to Low 6-B). It has a lot of pros and cons though, so probably isn't feasible to apply.

It's how it is with a verse that severely lacks AP feats.
Seems fine.

Yeah, although I am still trying to find a more fool-proof, reliable and accurate way of scaling characters (through feats, statements, existence points, etcetera). It can be a bit difficult.
The only thing that is more set in stone for now is Volume 4/5 Rimuru being 76.5 Teratons due to his 10x energy increase (meaning 10x weaker) and other Demon Lord Seed like Carrion/Frey/Clayman would likely scale. We did use this as a justification back when Rimuru was still just 6-C as a Demon Slime instead of the current 6-A rating.

Fourth world has
Gabiru desire is to master the Vortex Spear after failing to defeat Orc Disaster with it. He achieves that by assimilating with the spear, becoming Trishula, gaining enough strength to fight off the Orc generals, he was also able to discern that Rimuru held a great power inside him unlike how he underestimated him when they first met. He was able to seal all the surrounding Magicules in ice to prevent certain Skills from being used; mainly doing so to restrict his own power without using external Magicules. He also has the Unique Skill Helix that allows him to add a piercing attribute to all his attacks.

Rimuru's "child" Shinsha was also able to break it's way out of the mirror world on its own, after having absorbed Dodomeki and Trishula, with Izis shocked that it might be more powerful then herself. She's capable of both Predator and Mimic, and has Pain Nullification as well as Ultraspeed Regeneration, as well as using Rimuru's Black Flames and Sticky Steel Threads.

On top of that she has the same amount of Magicules as Post-Orc Disaster Rimuru and has seemingly better control of her Skills; using her threads to create a giant hand that cuts anything that touches them through vibrations, as well as it being resistant to Multilayer Barrier and Body Armor. To further add onto that, she used Black Lightning flowing through the threads to generate a magnetic force with its electric current, the threads are also part of her body and have Predator plus Ultraspeed Regeneration.

I've been also making a sandbox to rework the Notable Attacks and Techniques section of the LN profiles.

Do you guys prefer a simple bullet point list version, or a tabled version like what LN Rimuru has? I prefer the latter because it condenses the profiles in a readable way, while the latter makes it a very long scroll and it only works for the Tensei Slime wiki because they have a separate Abilities and Gears subpages.

Also, there are events in the game that apparently can be considered canon to the LN, as they are written by Fuse and are separate from the main quest storylines of the game.

It confirms stuff such as Shizu's Mask being a universal constant and so on.

There should be Youtube videos about it, I don't have the time to find and watch them, I just saw some screenshots and discussions on discord.

Diablo/Noir apparently had many run-ins with Shizue throughout the years, either as allies or enemies. I think it was implied that it was truly Rimuru who was the origin of the mask, though I can't confirm that right now.

They answer a lot of questions from the LN apparently.

Wow so it’s like how DanMachi literally has entire canon prequel stories that answers questions from the light novel in the form of DanMachi Memoria Freese anniversary events.

Honestly I don’t know how I feel about all these recent series putting canon contents in gacha games. I feel like they should’ve mentioned these information in the light novel at some point.

I kinda agree. I'm not interested to grind in gacha games in the first place, so I would've completely missed this tidbit if I wasn't in a server where a lot of people were playing it.

Though these are supplementary information, a lot of them are important stuff as well. I guess it's just another attempt to convince fans to play the game by putting canon content in it.

Back