• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Michael being able to use Velgrynd and Velzard's abilities is epic, though I'm not that surprised he can use Velgrynd and Velzard's abilities.

However, I have a question.

What were Velgrynd's feats before getting Cthugha = Michael's feats?

Are Velzard's current Feats = Michael's Feats too?

Yuuki's threat levels are even more generalized and vague than others, it doesn't really tell us anything other than the baselines of all baselines. It's not too helpful for individual AP scaling.

Problematic yes but it is the case the so be it.
Until more feats are available, downscaling from what meager evidences and forming scaling chains as accurate and reliable as possible is better than leaving things at unknown.

What's significant is that Shion had to use Orge Berserker which pushes her body beyond its limits.
Ah yeah that is correct, though this only really warrants a "higher" rating potentially though. This only tells us that Shion (Extra Skill buff) >> Crazy Clayman >= Base Shion. But I suppose it's an important distinction.

Are Velzard's current Feats = Michael's Feats too?
Yesn't. Depends on what you mean. Michael can use the skills of those he controls, but it doesn't necessarily mean he can use the innate magic of the True Dragons (he probably can though). He is stronger than them after absorbing their dragon factors and he has 90 million EP (88 million currently I think).

Michael is the strongest character right now barring Rimuru and likely Milim.

EP matters, it's just not the end all be all and it can be very weird. Saying it doesn't matter is just ignorant, especially basing it off someone like Guy Crimson.

Moderate Clowns vs Jahil was decided with Jahil having much higher EP than them, for example.
Apparently Benimaru in V19 would struggle with Jahil for the very same reason as well.
Carrion being wary of Pseudo Awakened Clayman was just purely due to EP too.

There are times when it matters more, and times when it matters less. Vega has overwhelming EP and Skills but is too stupid to make full use of them.

EP matters, it's just not the end all be all and it can be very weird. Saying it doesn't matter is just ignorant, especially basing it off someone like Guy Crimson.

Moderate Clowns vs Jahil was decided with Jahil having much higher EP than them, for example.
Apparently Benimaru in V19 would struggle with Jahil for the very same reason as well.
Carrion being wary of Pseudo Awakened Clayman was just purely due to EP too.

There are times when it matters more, and times when it matters less. Vega has overwhelming EP and Skills but is too stupid to make full use of them.
While don't complete agree with your notion about Karion. I do concede he was mainly basing his weariness off of his Aura. But he did consider to be in a different league than himself. At least so in the manga. You can argue similarly for LN too.

Energy efficiency, skills, and compatibility are what matters the most. But obviously if your energy levels are too high then you can just overpower.

But we've also seen, unfortunately, how ridiculous just having insurmountable or stronger willpower can be. I won't get into that though.

As for Jahil, he also hard countered. His destruction aura is pretty insane. That's like the closest thing to total existence erasure imo. Shit wild. It wasn't even a skill or magic either.

There is another leak saying that the epilogue contains an evolved Ivaraj.

I can guess that the fight of Michael and the Obera Army takes place at the Obera Base which should be close to Ivaraj's seal. The souls of Obera's dead troops make Ivaraj evolve like a True Demon Lord. Its evolutionary name is Halloween Carnival.

Will Ivaraj gain intelligence? I hope so.

There is another leak saying that the epilogue contains an evolved Ivaraj.

I can guess that the fight of Michael and the Obera Army takes place at the Obera Base which should be close to Ivaraj's seal. The souls of Obera's dead troops make Ivaraj evolve like a True Demon Lord. Its evolutionary name is Halloween Carnival.

Will Ivaraj gain intelligence? I hope so.
Where the **** did you see that. Also, that's very strange if Ivarage evolved because of the dead phantoms

Where the **** did you see that. Also, that's very strange if Ivarage evolved because of the dead phantoms
From someone who has read volume 19

I even saw Afterword where Fuse-sensei said that Michael was eliminated. Either temporarily or forever

Afterword v19

あとがき
皆様、お久しぶりです。
今回初めて、締め切りを一ヶ月伸ばしてもらいました。
もうね、書き始めた時点でヤバイと思ってたけど、実際に無理だった感じです。
完結に向けて内容を整理しなおしていると、色々な展開が思い浮かびまして。どれを採用するかで今後に影響が大きく出る為に、なかなか書き出せなかったのが原因ですね。
勿論、他の仕事もそれなりにありまして、頭の切り替えが上手くいかなかったのも理由の一つ。
昔と違って頭の働きが悪くなっている気がするので、年かな、と思ってみたり。
そんな話を担当I氏にしてみたら、「そんな言い訳はいいから、さっさと書いて下さい」という、温かい励ましの言葉を頂戴しました。
解せぬ。
次巻の予定は絶対に変更しないとまで言われてしまったので、この後書きを書き終え次第、次巻に着手する予定です。
おっと、その前に改稿作業が残っていましたね。
校正さんって、本当に凄い。今巻だけの矛盾だけじゃなくて、全巻通しての間違いを探してくれるのですから。
ただ、これだけ巻数が増えると、小さな齟齬が積み重なったりしちゃうみたいで......。
誤字脱字や、わかりやすい文章への書き換えとか、そんなもので済めば楽なんですけどね。
僕の場合は大雑把なプロットだけで書き始めるので、ほとんどの確認を頭の中だけで完結さ せていました。それで大丈夫なのは短い冊数だけだなと、今後は執筆を始める前にプロットを 煮詰めようと思い直した次第です。
という事で、十九巻目のお届けです。
最後の大戦が勃発し、各地で勢力が睨み合う情勢となりました。この巻では全てを書ききれず、当たり前のように次巻に続きます。
残り三冊(予定)は、こんな感じで突っ走りたいと思います!
ラスボス候補だったミカエルさんは退場しましたし、果たして誰がラスボスになるのやら。僕の頭の中にはうすらぼんやりと構想が練り上がっているんですけど、それが採用されるかど うかも今後次第です。
書いていると方向性が変わるなんて、よくある話でして。読者の皆様がより楽しめるように、この先も精進して物語を考え続けていく所存です! 「これからも『転生したらスライムだった件』を応援して下さるよう、宜しくお願い いたしま す。
それでは、また次巻で!

This is how Ivaraj evolved
能の事態だっただろう。

しかも、変革はそれだけに留まらない。

万を超える"魂"を取り込んだ結果、イヴァラージエは進化
の時を迎えたのだ。

否。

迎えてしまった、というべきである。

邪神は、悪意の化身となって生まれ変わる。 より狡猾に、
邪悪に、世界の破滅を目的として。 「ウィンカーニバル

それ邪神への進化が始まる直前、イヴァラージェは確か

に“視〟た。 ミカエルが去った先で、異

界へと続く門が開いたのを。 楽しみだなと思いつつ、イ
ヴァラージェは眠りに落

ちる。

あの門の先には何があるのだろう? そしてそこには、どんな
楽しい出来事が待ち受けて

いるのか….....。 そしてそして、この“憎悪”をぶつけるに足る
敵は

存在しているのだろうかと、イヴァラージェは期待で胸が
張り裂けそうになった。

Why doesn't wn Benimaru have immo5?

Wn 211:

He has long forgotten about his declaration, the one where he said Benimaru won't be able to harm him in any way.

「Death. I shall definitely bring death unto you!」

As he shouted, Kazaream turns into an ultra dense mass of Energy, as he assaults Benimaru.

Benimaru receives the attack, and similarly he himself turns into a flaming mass of Energy[8].

Thus, a battle between beings who have surpassed mortal limits begins.

Why doesn't wn Benimaru have immo5?

Wn 211:

He has long forgotten about his declaration, the one where he said Benimaru won't be able to harm him in any way.

「Death. I shall definitely bring death unto you!」

As he shouted, Kazaream turns into an ultra dense mass of Energy, as he assaults Benimaru.

Benimaru receives the attack, and similarly he himself turns into a flaming mass of Energy[8].

Thus, a battle between beings who have surpassed mortal limits begins.
He's already spiritual lifeform so this a odd distinction since he's always just a mass of energy.

Holy shit: EP spoiler
feldway has an EP that exceeds 60,000,000 and he is said to rival true dragons.
Actually, more info to add on to that
his real body could be even more than that, and his Fighting abilities could potentially surpass guys (let’s see if it’s true)

Last edited:
After reading the rough translations... I’m rethinking a couple of things. It seems that my EP not mattering hypothesis is kinda true in a certain way.
Rimuru beat someone 10x stronger in EP thanks to skill difference.
Also when it comes to Michael
The dude is not an improvement over Rudra overall. In EP he dwarfs, but he somehow lacks fighting experience? Something Rudra shines in and it was made clear here when a half assed (maybe) rudra (kinda and not really) was able to beat feldway

I don’t know I might need to wait cause I want to read it again better translated.

In Volume 19 apparently Michael killed Diablo during a time-stop, so Diablo's implied resistance to that ability is only possibly perceiving it.

anyone want To guess the other ones who can move in stopped time are? Seems like Velzard and milim are obvious candidates.

just got reminded that the real feldway is still out there, and that was not his real body that got beat by Rudra. Tho the fake body was able to overwhelm Velgrynd so the dude must be insanely powerful. I also feel like the remaining main villains will surpass Micheal in overall power (Even if not in EP). That includes the obvious Ivarage, Zelanus, and maybe Feldway if his real body is that much hype (doubt it).

Also, not a spoiler, but do we know if Milim and Guy have gotten stronger since back then? They are being held back for later showcases and it seems like they are still a step above the villains we have been shown.

「同感だよ。 私を敵にした こと、 後悔させてあげる」 その会話を最後に、 クロ

エとミカエルの戦いが始まっ たのだった。

それは、凄まじいの一言

だった。

観戦していて判明した事 実だが、 『“情報子”の移動 速度は一定である』 ようだ。

会話が成立していたし、

視覚の反応速度も一律だっ た。これは “万物が光速を超 えることはできない , のと同 じくらい、明確な物理現象な のだった。

それならば何故、“情報

子は光速を超えているの

か? これ、速度が超えてるん

じゃないんだよね。

別の座標にあるはずの “情報子,,同士が、時間差ゼ
ロで“情報”を転写してる感 じなんだ。どれだけ距離があ るのかとか関係なく、 認識可

能空間に存在している "情報

子, なら、 時間差ゼロ。つま

り、 時空間を超越しているの が“情報子"ってわけ。

俺達の会話も、この"情

報子同士の情報転写を利用 して成立している訳だ。 では、どうして動けるの

か? これってもしかし

《精神生命体ならば、全て

の物質を“情報子, へと変質 させる事で、 情報生命体デジ タルネイチャーへと至ってい

るのでしょう》 やはり、か。

心や精神も情報であると 仮定すれば、不可能ではなさ そうだ。
出来るか出来ないかは別 問題だが、 そこに答えがある のは大きい。 出来ないという 考えを排除して、どうやった ら到達出来るかに集中すべき であった。

《その通りですね。 "緊急 対応モード”を更にフル稼働 させて、情報生命体デジタル ネイチャーへの進化を目指し ますが、 宜しいですか? 》

無論だよ、 シエル君。 全て任せるから、好きに

したまえ。

一と、俺は偉そうにそ う命じた。

だって、 今のままだと何

も出来ないし、 対策があるの なら全て試すべきだからだ。 そうした俺の意図を正し

く汲み取り、 シエルさんが元 気に活動を開始する。 後は結果が出るのを待つ
Would this give Rimuru immeasurable speed?

「同感だよ。 私を敵にした こと、 後悔させてあげる」 その会話を最後に、 クロ

エとミカエルの戦いが始まっ たのだった。

それは、凄まじいの一言

だった。

観戦していて判明した事 実だが、 『“情報子”の移動 速度は一定である』 ようだ。

会話が成立していたし、

視覚の反応速度も一律だっ た。これは “万物が光速を超 えることはできない , のと同 じくらい、明確な物理現象な のだった。

それならば何故、“情報

子は光速を超えているの

か? これ、速度が超えてるん

じゃないんだよね。

別の座標にあるはずの “情報子,,同士が、時間差ゼ
ロで“情報”を転写してる感 じなんだ。どれだけ距離があ るのかとか関係なく、 認識可

能空間に存在している "情報

子, なら、 時間差ゼロ。つま

り、 時空間を超越しているの が“情報子"ってわけ。

俺達の会話も、この"情

報子同士の情報転写を利用 して成立している訳だ。 では、どうして動けるの

か? これってもしかし

《精神生命体ならば、全て

の物質を“情報子, へと変質 させる事で、 情報生命体デジ タルネイチャーへと至ってい

るのでしょう》 やはり、か。

心や精神も情報であると 仮定すれば、不可能ではなさ そうだ。
出来るか出来ないかは別 問題だが、 そこに答えがある のは大きい。 出来ないという 考えを排除して、どうやった ら到達出来るかに集中すべき であった。

《その通りですね。 "緊急 対応モード”を更にフル稼働 させて、情報生命体デジタル ネイチャーへの進化を目指し ますが、 宜しいですか? 》

無論だよ、 シエル君。 全て任せるから、好きに

したまえ。

一と、俺は偉そうにそ う命じた。

だって、 今のままだと何

も出来ないし、 対策があるの なら全て試すべきだからだ。 そうした俺の意図を正し

く汲み取り、 シエルさんが元 気に活動を開始する。 後は結果が出るのを待つ
Would this give Rimuru immeasurable speed?
Translate pls🥸🤌

Translate pls🥸🤌
"I agree. I'll regret having made me an enemy." At the end of that conversation, Kuro

The battle between D and Michael had begun.

That's a terrible word

was.

As it turned out while watching the game, it seems that "the movement speed of the" information child "is constant."

The conversation was established,

The visual reaction speed was also uniform. This was as clear a physical phenomenon as "everything cannot exceed the speed of light."

Then why, "Information

The child is over the speed of light

Is this overspeed?

It's not.

“Information children ,, which should be at different coordinates, are time-lagging
I feel that "information" is transcribed in b. Recognizable regardless of how far it is

"Information that exists in Noh space"

If it is a child, the time difference is zero. wife

It is the "information child" that transcends time and space.

Our conversation is also this "feeling"

It is a translation that is established by using information transcription between reporters. Then how can you move?

Is this still

<< If it is a mental life form, everything

By transforming the substance of "information child," it has become an information life form digital nature.

I wonder if it will be. ”After all, is it?

Assuming that the mind and spirit are also information, it seems not impossible.
Whether it can be done or not is another matter, but the answer is big. We should have eliminated the idea that we couldn't do it and focused on how we could reach it.

"that's right. We aim to make the "emergency response mode" more fully operational and evolve into an information lifeform digital nature. Is that okay? >>

Of course, Ciel. I'll leave everything to you, so I like it

Please.

First, I ordered it to be awesome.

Because what if it stays as it is

I can't do it, and if there is a countermeasure, I should try everything. Correct my intention

Ciel starts the activity energetically. Then wait for the results to come out
I used google translate it might be wrong

Honestly, I recommend that people stop bringing untranslated and machine translated stuff here. It's an absolute mess to read and understand, but from what I could understand the only Immeasurable 'evidence' is the Transcends Time and Space which is not evidence at all. Might be some Infinite Speed stuff in their but the translation is too messy for me to understand those parts fully.

However, based off how we've treated the profile already. Even if we get this translated by a TL Member we won't be adding it to the profiles until the offical translation is released anyway. So why rush when it's not going to be used anytime soon.

DeepL
I agree with you. I'll make you regret making me your enemy.

After that conversation, the battle between Kuroe and Michael began.

It was one hell of a fight.

It was.

As I watched, I discovered that the speed of the Informant was constant.

They were talking to each other.

The speed of visual response was also constant. This was as clear a physical phenomenon as the fact that "all things cannot exceed the speed of light.

If this is the case, why is it that "information

Why does the electron exceed the speed of light?

The speed of light cannot be exceeded. It's not the speed that is being exceeded.

It's not the speed.

It's as if two "informants," which are supposed to be at different coordinates, are transferring "information" to each other with zero time difference.
It's like two "informants" that are supposed to be at different coordinates are transferring "information" to each other with zero time difference. It doesn't matter how far they are from each other.

If the "information

information, which exists in the recognizable space, there is zero time difference. In other words

In other words, the "informant" transcends time and space.

Our conversation is also based on this

This is why our conversations are based on the transfer of information between "informants. So how can we move?

How can we move? This is, however...

If it's a mental life form, it can transform all matter into "informants.

If it's a spirit life form, it's transforming all matter into "informants," which has led to the information life form Digital Nature.

The mind and spirit are also information, after all.

If we assume that the mind and spirit are also information, it seems not impossible.
Whether it can be done or not is another matter, but it's great that there is an answer there. I should have eliminated the idea that I couldn't do it, and concentrated on how I could get there.

You're right. We are going to fully activate the "emergency response mode" and aim to evolve into an information life-form, Digital Nature, is that okay? Of course.

Of course, Ciel. I'll leave everything to you.

Do what you want.

I'll leave everything to you.

You can't do anything if you don't do anything.

You can't do anything about it, and if you have a plan, you should try it all. You can't do anything if you don't know what you're doing.

Ciel took my intentions to heart and started her activities. Now we wait for the results.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back