• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Not really any feats yet, besides for the Mirror World characters obviously. No new abilities or speed/destructive feats have been given at the moment. We'll I guess the mirror world stuff being done by a Unqiue Skill might be useful if we ever get the whole Ultimate Skills can't be affected by non-Ultimate Skills on the profiles.

Even then, the feats/story related to Iziz are probably suited to be their own separate thing, considering they don't happen in the main LN continuity.

The events like what Zegion linked are apparently separate thing from the Iziz main game storyline, and is written by Fuse. Tho sadly there isn't much feats there yet either I think.

Really wish the Hazard/A and the Calamity/Special A characters get more concrete feats.

Chloe has the ability to stop time
«—!! One possibility has emerged. Assuming that the individual ‘Chloe Aubert’ can use the power of the Unique Skill ‘Time Travel,’ which has been integrated into Ultimate Skill ‘Yog-Sothoth,’ to control time, ‘Analyze and Assess’ will always fail, since it is impossible to observe phenomena that are not on the same time axis.»
Ah, is that so…
The true nature of the power that Chloe acquired was the ability to stop time, or something to that effect.
Diablo seems to be able to see events in time stopped
I was definitely taken aback, but I glanced around to gauge everyone else’s reactions. Leon and Luminas appeared just as pale as I did. However, instead of being angered by Guy’s actions, it felt as if they were desperate to understand what had taken place right in front of their eyes.
The others were out of the question. They evidently didn’t even notice the movement of the swords, so they couldn’t have possibly recognized the dire situation.
If anything, Diablo was the only one who looked remotely surprised. Maybe he had some idea of what had just occurred. I’d ask him about that later, but first, I had to stop Guy and Chloe.

I forgot, but you have to search the specifics of Diablo's Unique Skill first before confirming that.
I'm currently fixing stuff about that since Diablo's supposed to have two Unique Skills.

Because if it was truly time-stop then the teacher shouldn't have been able to move IIRC.

In the databook, Chloe is also mentioned as having the ability to stop time
主なスキルなど

時空之王/絶対切断/無限牢獄

上位精霊と同等以上の素を持ち、 法もお手のものだが、ヒナタから預か った月光の剣を振るい。 近接戦闘を 得意とする。 絶対切断」は究極能力並 みの威力を持ち、 ヴェルドラの手を るほど。 完全制御が出来ていないもの の究極能力空之王」は時間操作が可 で、時間停止というチートともいえ る力が使える。 勇者としての技量も帝 国近衛騎士に匹蔵する。
Translate :

Main skills

King of Time and Space/Absolute Cutting/Infinite Prison

She has the strength of a higher-ranked spirit and is a master of the law, but she also wields the Gekko Sword that Hinata gave her. She specializes in close combat. The "absolute cut" is as powerful as the ultimate ability, and can even cut through Veldora's hand. She has the ability to manipulate time and can use the power of time stopping, which can be considered a cheat. She also has the skills of a brave knight in the Imperial Guard.

Do you have a pdf of the databook?

Also yes, we know Chloe can stop time. But that's uncertain for Diablo for now, though it's a possibility.
He could've been just using Reality Exchange during that time in the OVA.

Hey can anyone tell me why does turn null is not considered as nep?

And also wn diablo should get conceptual manipulation because of nihility right?(correct me if I am wrong)

Last edited:
I think Anti-Skill should be in the Physiology section just like Hinata's Anti-Magicule. I mean, it's already a separate abillity from Creator.

Last edited:
I'll recheck later, but Anti-Skill is Creator's creation which is why it's listed there while Hinata's Anti-Magic physiology is just part of her being holy.

Anyways, here's a WIP of the new AP scaling chain I'll propose some time in the future:

765 Teratons, 6-A​

Rimuru Tempest (Demon Slime): Continent level (Comparable to Daemon Lord Carrera, who can create a Gravity Collapse strong enough to destroy the Great Jura Forest. Should be comparable to Leon Cromwell, whose fight against the Yellow Primordial will sink the continent of El Dorado to the bottom of the ocean as consequence, and is capable of destroying El Dorado by himself. As an Awakened Demon Lord, should be superior to Pulcinella, who can vaporize the continent of Atlantis within a fraction of a second)

Ruminas Valentine: Continent level (Comparable to other Awakened Demon Lords like Rimuru Tempest and Leon Cromwell, whose fight against the Yellow Primordial would result to the destruction of El Dorado, a continent larger than Australia. As an Awakened Demon Lord, should be superior to Pulcinella, who can vaporize the continent of Atlantis within a fraction of a second)

Diablo (Demon Peer): Continent level (Should be comparable to Demon Slime Rimuru, and is Rimuru's strongest subordinate, taking half of Rimuru's magicules upon being named. As a fellow Primordial Daemon Lord, should be comparable to Carrera, who can create a supernova strong enough to destroy the Great Jura Forest)

Hinata Sakaguchi (Complete Saint): Continent level (Capable of harming and parrying sword strikes with Demon Slime Rimuru. Physically stronger than old Granbell Rosso)

Granbell Rosso (Young): Continent level (Became far stronger after absorbing Maria's and Razul's energy, which increased his magicules, restored his youth, and gained him an Ultimate Skill, allowing him to fight equally against Ruminas Valentine. Overwhelmed Hinata Sakaguchi)

Razul: Continent level (Fought Oni Shion and a restrained Diablo at the same time, and has more magicule content than both of them combined. Was overwhelming a team of Shion and Ranga as he continued to get stronger as the fight went on. Stated to be stronger than old Granbell Rosso)

229.5 Teratons, High 6-B (Less, Equal to, or Greater than)​

Louis Valentin (Roy Absorbed): Large Country level (Several times stronger after absorbing Roy's powers, regaining his original power prior to being split in two by Ruminas) Note: Several is "three or more", so we're under the assumption that Louis is thrice as strong as before

Laplace: At least Large Country level (Comparable to Louis Valentin. Easily killed a weakened Roy Valentin), likely far higher at full power (Implied to be capable of defeating Louis if he was to go all out. Laplace's previous identity is the True Hero Sarion Grimwald, and while he lost his power as a hero, much of his combat prowess remains)

Clayman: Large Country level (Became significantly stronger with his incomplete Demon Lord Awakening, causing his Existence Value to double. His drastic increase in power caused Carrion to worry, and Frey claims she would be incapable of defeating him)

Granbell Rosso (Old): At least Large Country level (Stated by Ruminas to be stronger than the former Demon Lords, which include Kagali, Roy, Carrion, Frey, and Clayman. Despite being physically weaker than Hinata Sakaguchi, he was able to fight her through sheer skill and experience)

76.5 Teratons, 6-B (Equal to or Greater than)​

Rimuru Tempest (Slime Key, Volume 4/5): Country level+ (Ten times weaker prior to his Demon Lord awakening. Rimuru is a Disaster Class monsters, and is superior to Calamity Class monsters who are capable of destroying small countries, such as Orc Disaster Geld, Beretta, Ifrit, and the Sky Dragon)

Hinata Sakaguchi (Incomplete Saint): At least Country level+, likely higher (Overwhelmed a weakened Rimuru Tempest, who believed he would have lost nine of out ten times even if he was at full strength. Veldora believes she can singlehandedly defeat Charybdis. An Enlightened Hinata was able to end a battle against Roy and Louis Valentin in mutual destruction. A Saint has a baseline Existence Value of over one million)

Sare (Sage): Country level+ (Stated to have nearly killed Roy Valentin. Second only to Hinata among the Ten Great Saints, and is the closest to becoming a real Saint)

Carrion (Pre-Awakening): Country level+ (Should be comparable to Rimuru Tempest, who believed Carrion was stronger prior to Rimuru's training under Milim Nava. Rimuru comments that his aura feels stronger than Charybdis), likely Large Country level with Royal Beast (His energy and possibly his physical abilities increases threefold in this form. His Beast Roar was able to somewhat numb Milim Nava's hand)

Charys: Country level+ (As a flame lord and named by Veldora, has surpassed Carrion and Frey in terms of magicules)

Roy Valentin: Country level+ (Observed by Rimuru to have a superior aura to base Carrion)

Charybdis:
  • Attack Potency: Country level+ (Rimuru stated that the Tempest Scales violently reshaped a nearby forest, and a direct hit from them would've turned anyone in the Tempest forces into mincemeat, making Charybdis superior to Rimuru and the Kijins during the events of Volume 3)
  • Durability: Country level+ (Can take the force of its own blows when using Body Slam), its large size, regeneration, and Magic Interference make it difficult to kill (The combined forces of Tempest and Dwargon's elite Pegasus Knights only dealt 30% damage to it in 10 hours of battle)

Benimaru (Oni): Country level+ (One-shot an incomplete Charybdis. Rimuru states that Benimaru holds power beyond the Demon Lord Seed, and Alvis comments that Benimaru is on the same level as Carrion), higher with Magic Flame Transformation (In this state, his strength, stamina and psyche are greatly enhance, acquiring properties of a spiritual lifeform)

Shion (Oni): Country level+ (Overwhelmed Seed Clayman. Was able to competently fight against Razul. Stomped Dagruel's three sons, who individually have magicules comparable to Seed Clayman), higher with Battle God (In this state, her strength, stamina and psyche are greatly enhance, acquiring properties of a spiritual lifeform. Razul was bewildered and believed his exoskeleton will be damaged by Shion's attack)

Ranga (Post Harvest Festival):
  • Attack Potency: Country level+ (Should be comparable to Shion, whom he teamed up with to fight against Razul, the latter feeling the need to dodge Ranga's attacks)
  • Durability: Country level+ (Was able to survive attacks from Razul, although was gravely injure)

<76.5 Teratons, 6-B (Less than)​

Treyni (Dryad Doll): Country level+ (Her magicule count doubled, making her equal to Disaster Rank S, but is still weaker than Carrion, with her Existence Value being around 600,000. Superior to Souei and Geld)

Souei (Oni): Country level+ (Superior to Glenda Adley, who can fight evenly and kill some of his clones)

Geld (Post Harvest Festival): Country level+ (Comparable to Oni Souei. Was able to fight base Carrion albeit both were holding back)

Glenda Adley: Country level+ (Capable of fighting one of Oni Souei's clones evenly and killing him, and manages to kill two more before ultimately being defeated, although Souei's clones are weaker than the real one in an unknown margin. As an Enlightened and a member of the Ten Great Saints, should be comparable to Demon Lord Breeds like Clayman)

Elizhaa I believe has pointed out in the past that there is inconsistency in the scaling, and he believed Awakened Clayman should be around 6-B or more.
At that time I knew there was something wrong with the scaling but I didn't fully realize it until I reread some volumes and got to the machine translated ones.
Currently the gap between Seeds and Awakened is literally at hundreds of thousands. It simply doesn't make any sense with the scaling in the series.

Last edited:
I'll recheck later, but Anti-Skill is Creator's creation which is why it's listed there while Hinata's Anti-Magic physiology is just part of her being holy.
I just think it's better for it to be listed there than along with Creator bcs it's not really a sub skill of Creator nor it's an ability that depends on Creator and also bcs it is a spiritual constitution.

It's similiar case with other thing(s) that created from certain skill are not listed with that skill. Like Great Sage + Deviant or even Shub-Niggurath.

Last edited:
Synopsis of Light Novel Volume 19
勇者、胎動――

ミカエルの野望を阻止するため、
各所で激闘を繰り広げるリムルたちだったが、
フェルドウェイの策略により魔王レオンを奪われてしまう。
ミカエルの次の狙いは、宿主であったルドラの魂を持つ転移者の勇者マサユキ。
迎え撃つは、その場に居合わせた聖騎士ヒナタと原初のブラン、そして灼熱竜のヴェルグリンド。
そしてミカエルも自ら動き出し、状況はさらに混迷を深めていく……。
In volume 19, Masayuki will be Michael's next target, just as I had guessed since the colored illustrations were released.

Because being made of information isn’t AE.
but the Abstract page mentions it

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction.

Because being made of information isn’t AE.
Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction.
I think some characters that exist only souls like True Dragon can get AE type 1

Is it possible to get a rating for the Anti-Magic Mask?
  • Diablo comments that it has the power of infinity after getting struck by it. And that it transcends time. (Season 1 Finale)
  • Diablo comments that the mask remained a universal constant through countless eons, and is older than Diablo, who was created prior to creation.
  • Diablo comments that the beginning and end of the mask is Rimuru.
Basically, the mask is completely indestructible due to being the constant of the time-loop with Chloe O'Bell. The cause of that and the creator of the mask is likely Rimuru, so the mask loses its indestructibility once it is possessed by Rimuru, but until it does, it cannot be destroyed.

Is it possible to get a rating for the Anti-Magic Mask?
  • Diablo comments that it has the power of infinity after getting struck by it. And that it transcends time. (Season 1 Finale)
  • Diablo comments that the mask remained a universal constant through countless eons, and is older than Diablo, who was created prior to creation.
  • Diablo comments that the beginning and end of the mask is Rimuru.
Basically, the mask is completely indestructible due to being the constant of the time-loop with Chloe O'Bell. The cause of that and the creator of the mask is likely Rimuru, so the mask loses its indestructibility once it is possessed by Rimuru, but until it does, it cannot be destroyed.
then we give High 3-A and Immeasurable speed
emoji-drool.gif

It's just a mask, so no speed (I know you're joking). But I'm uncertain if it can be given a durability rating or just a pathetic "Unknown" rating lol but it's better than nothing.
Well, ''Indestructible'' statements shouldnt really be taken as face value unless some really good context, however, characters like Diablo couldnt destroy it, so, it at least have a durability feat

I know, but there isn't really anything that just says its "indestructible", but that's the implication.

According to Diablo, time flows like a straight arrow. It can be stopped but cannot be reversed. The Slime Cosmology doesn't allow for split timelines, so whenever a time-loop happens, it straights up deletes the previous iteration of the timeline back to 2000+ years ago. The cycle continues on with the mask at the center.

Well, I'm not too keen on having this evaluated, just putting it out here. It only affects Shizu or maybe Chloe after all.

Ah, yeah?
Look at the last image very closely.
Diablo explicitly calls Rimuru the genesis and the destruction of the mask, with all the endless loop coming back to him.

Back