• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

and 1 more thing. yuuki stated he already can destroy world before he sent rimuru to future and before he use beelzebub in chapter 247.

"Yuuki already had enough power to destroy this world.

The Manas called Velda had the knowledge about all of the Ultimate Skills, but he didn’t have the ability to recreate them.

The reason was plain and simple, insufficient capacity.

Yuuki had analyzed every skill over a month’s time and made a selection.

He reduced Ultimate Skill『Greedy Lord Mammon』into energy (Existence Value) and tried to recreate the necessary skills.

It became possible for him to perfectly recreate『Creation Lord Ahura Mazda』."

and 1 more thing. yuuki stated he already can destroy world before he sent rimuru to future and before he use beelzebub in chapter 247.

"Yuuki already had enough power to destroy this world.

The Manas called Velda had the knowledge about all of the Ultimate Skills, but he didn’t have the ability to recreate them.

The reason was plain and simple, insufficient capacity.

Yuuki had analyzed every skill over a month’s time and made a selection.

He reduced Ultimate Skill『Greedy Lord Mammon』into energy (Existence Value) and tried to recreate the necessary skills.

It became possible for him to perfectly recreate『Creation Lord Ahura Mazda』."
Idk due this from chapter 248

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

Idk due this from chapter 248

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》
ic ic

but that thing is pretty weird, it said that yuuki couldnt destroy the world but some sentences after it said this ''When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end''

but that thing is pretty weird, it said that yuuki couldnt destroy the world but some sentences after it said this ''When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end''
i think world there mean "multiverse"

Yes, is this about Guy?
it about shion.

"(Even so, Shion…… To have thrust me aside so easily. If it’s in terms of strength she might exceed me…… Nevertheless, what exactly has happened to Rimuru-sama――)

Looking at the two of them embracing and caressing the slime in turns with sidelong glances, Diablo tried to sort out the situation." -C250

it about shion.

"(Even so, Shion…… To have thrust me aside so easily. If it’s in terms of strength she might exceed me…… Nevertheless, what exactly has happened to Rimuru-sama――)

Looking at the two of them embracing and caressing the slime in turns with sidelong glances, Diablo tried to sort out the situation." -C250
is the statement about Shion to Diablo power or Shion to Rimuru power?

Should Rimuru get the H3A tier?

I think he is capable of destroying the Infinite Prison which consists of an infinite number of imaginary spaces. While Imaginary Space is infinite space.

"To make an easy to understand comparison, he could run if he was aware of it, he could stop if he thought about it. Based on Gobuta’s original ability, even he could run anywhere instantaneously like Ranga, such a thing could happen."

infinite speed ranga 🗿

Exw0NvvXIAAxofZ.jpg

Rimuru found a friend like him

i have been thinking shouldn`t rimuru have the + sign in his High 4C key.
Milim can create a supernova explosion so she is 1 Foe.
True dragons are 10 times above that so they are 10 Foe.
Rimuru can double his power so he would be 20 foe

Why doesn't Shion's profile (Light Novel) have Causality Manipulation?

Also, shouldn't Masayuki (Light Novel) have passive mind manipulation?
You can make a CRT for it.

As far as I know, only Fate Manipulation was explicitly described to be a thing for Shion. So you gotta provide arguments/scans, I guess.

As for Masayuki, yeah he probably should I suppose, his profile honestly needs work. But same thing, scans are needed.

You can make a CRT for it.

As far as I know, only Fate Manipulation was explicitly described to be a thing for Shion. So you gotta provide arguments/scans, I guess.

As for Masayuki, yeah he probably should I suppose, his profile honestly needs work. But same thing, scans are needed.
I don't know if this is correct or not, but I made the CRT

Back