• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

• I think you forgot that Chloe has "Michael" who copies all the Angels' abilities except two "Raphael and Uriel"... and evolved his Ultimate Skill at different levels.

• The first one is a horrible shot, man, Guy in those days was inexperienced with the sword, there is no mention that Guy uses an Ultimate Skill against Rudra, the Primordial Demon becomes stronger and more skilled as the years go by, Guy killed Chronoa. Not Chloe, Chronoa was crazy, she wanted to destroy everything, plus she didn't have an Ultimate Skill so… why do you use a one-sided battle?

• "Defeat" would not be the best word, since Rudra only killed Guardia Castillo and did minimal damage to him with his best sword technique that Veldanava taught him... it was just a psychological victory because I never imagined that the Ultimate Skill would do it. would do. being stronger could break through.

• Did Feldway have more power than Velzard? I don't remember that being mentioned.

• I wonder if you forget that Rimuru and Chloe also have guards at the Castle...

• In volume 16 no one took him seriously, it's the same as Rimuru vs Feldway.

• It was never mentioned that they were the same in Skills in volume 16.

• Chloe handles the Suspended World better.

• We haven't seen all of her abilities.

• Chloe can make Rudra go back to being a little baby or what she really is... (as Michael)

• It was never shown that Rudra could move in the Suspended World (most likely he could)

• And I repeat, the narrator mentions Chloe when she fused with Chronoa into the strongest hero, in the same chapter he mentions that Rudra supposedly "defeated Feldway".

• This fight will be defined in Suspended World literally.

• I think you forgot that Chloe has "Michael" who copies all the Angels' abilities except two "Raphael and Uriel"... and evolved his Ultimate Skill at different levels.

• The first one is a horrible shot, man, Guy in those days was inexperienced with the sword, there is no mention that Guy uses an Ultimate Skill against Rudra, the Primordial Demon becomes stronger and more skilled as the years go by, Guy killed Chronoa. Not Chloe, Chronoa was crazy, she wanted to destroy everything, plus she didn't have an Ultimate Skill so… why do you use a one-sided battle?

• "Defeat" would not be the best word, since Rudra only killed Guardia Castillo and did minimal damage to him with his best sword technique that Veldanava taught him... it was just a psychological victory because I never imagined that the Ultimate Skill would do it. would do. being stronger could break through.

• Did Feldway have more power than Velzard? I don't remember that being mentioned.

• I wonder if you forget that Rimuru and Chloe also have guards at the Castle...

• In volume 16 no one took him seriously, it's the same as Rimuru vs Feldway.

• It was never mentioned that they were the same in Skills in volume 16.

• Chloe handles the Suspended World better.

• We haven't seen all of her abilities.

• Chloe can make Rudra go back to being a little baby or what she really is... (as Michael)

• It was never shown that Rudra could move in the Suspended World (most likely he could)

• And I repeat, the narrator mentions Chloe when she fused with Chronoa into the strongest hero, in the same chapter he mentions that Rudra supposedly "defeated Feldway".

• This fight will be defined in Suspended World literally.
All this yapping
Who tf believes in chloe??
Her castle guard is useless sister please sit down

The truth is that I was thinking about it, are you Jozaysmith? No?

Mizuki never acts like this since I saw the battle wiki.

It's also strange that Mizuki is so active when Jozaysmith was banned...

And I don't think I'm the only one who noticed either.

The truth is that I was thinking about it, are you Jozaysmith? No?

Mizuki never acts like this since I saw the battle wiki.

It's also strange that Mizuki is so active when Jozaysmith was banned...

And I don't think I'm the only one who noticed either.
Think what you want is all i can say

You said I should stop talking, then?

I'll personally look for the dialogue where it's mentioned that Feldway's fake body is stronger than Velzard's.

When will be the day that Chloe will be considered Tensura's Top Strongest Characters...

Literally to the point of saying she loses to Zelanus...

ngl screw it, however it goes it goes
Your knowledge of tensura isn't comparable to re nor mine so you're obviously in the berga crew
But it's fine as long as you don't get in my way

ngl screw it, however it goes it goes
Your knowledge of tensura isn't comparable to re nor mine so you're obviously in the berga crew
But it's fine as long as you don't get in my way
Re, he's the one who creates the content for the Slime Wiki fandom, right? I remember him mentioning it on Discord.

“You are strong, General. Even Jahil, who defeated Yuuki, is no match for you. That Velzard woman is also a monster, but I think you're better than her. Of course, you’re better than that Michael guy.”

It is this? Because I don't know how to feel after Vega said it...

Well, how strange that they don't separate the "particles of information" from the "information" is strange.
Its not universally different, besides you know how re is she's the type of person who dislikes scaling and goes with what she sees to her tensura is low 2-C because all universes have one timeline or some thing Like that, same thing with the information particles, she doesnt believe there's any distinct difference

“You are strong, General. Even Jahil, who defeated Yuuki, is no match for you. That Velzard woman is also a monster, but I think you're better than her. Of course, you’re better than that Michael guy.”

It is this? Because I don't know how to feel after Vega said it...
Vega is someone who can discern the weak from the strong seeing how and what he faced growing up, Michael is stronger than Velzard and you know that

Well, I have my doubts personally but we will see it in volume 22.
Feldway waves of anger compressed space plus he didnt lose to rimuru, Michael did, well the reason Michael lost because ciel wanted to cook up something for CG users and that's BFR without touching the target which disconnects them from reality so communication and soul corridors became shut down, this will work for CG users since they rely on people believes

Milim is stronger than the True Dragons, Guy fights her so they are equal, Ramiris contained half of Milim's power, but Ramiris is said to be stronger than Guy and Milim in volume 21.

Velzard fight with Guy can be escalated perfectly, it gives Guy problems.

So?

Ramiris>>Milim(Satanel)>=Guy>>Velzard

Milim is stronger than the True Dragons, Guy fights her so they are equal, Ramiris contained half of Milim's power, but Ramiris is said to be stronger than Guy and Milim in volume 21.

Velzard fight with Guy can be escalated perfectly, it gives Guy problems.

So?

Ramiris>>Milim(Satanel)>=Guy>>Velzard
Ramiris is logically stronger but the reason she fumbled was because she was too holy, she was a literal holy spirit in all sense of the word, the energy milim produced was draconic and guy was demonic holy and demonic mixing together produces chaos that's why she fumbled, she is normally stronger. If she didn't want to pursue peace she would be able to Kill milim but out of respect for Veldanava she wanted to stop her without resorting to murder (i mean she commands all spirits fam)

In the verse after volume 21 without holding back the strongest are
  • God
  • Rimuru=Veldanava
  • Ramiris
  • Feldway
  • Rudra
  • Guy=Velzard=Chloe=Twilight
  • Ivarage=Milim
  • Velgrynd=Veldora
  • Diablo=Zegion=Vega=Ashura
  • Shion=Zelanus
  • Dino

Michael would have a place on that list.

He defeats Shion, Ashura, Zelanus, Veldora, Velgrynd, Diablo, Dino, Vega

Twilight?

Was he not defeated by Luminous? Isn't it fodder?

Milim must go higher, his power is transcendental to that of the True Dragons, "Velzard"

Rudra is very high up, if what about Vega is true he would be above Velzard sharing a place with Michael or above him.

Milim>Rudra

I don't see Rudra winning over Milim and Guy since you yourself say that Guy copies Veldanava's abilities.

If he is intelligent, he should have copied Rudra's skills and techniques; It is literally impossible for Rudra to defeat Guy in these cases.

Last edited:
Michael would have a place on that list.

He defeats Shion, Ashura, Zelanus, Veldora, Velgrynd, Diablo, Dino, Vega

Twilight?

Was he not defeated by Luminous? Isn't it fodder?

Milim must go higher, his power is transcendental to that of the True Dragons, "Velzard"

Rudra is very high up, if what about Vega is true she would be above Velzard sharing a place with Michael or above him.

Milim>Rudra

I don't see Rudra winning over Milim and Guy since you yourself say that Guy copies Veldanava's abilities.

If he is intelligent, he should have copied Rudra's skills and techniques; It is literally impossible for Rudra to defeat Guy in these cases.
Sorry i forgot Michael
Maybe he around ivarage placing too lol
This isn't a case of who's going to win in a fight, mind you, if that's the case even diablo should scale higher, this is just level of power the character holds

Back