• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Well, then Guy should be on top of him.

You said he copies Veldanava's abilities, if he is intelligent he must have copied the abilities of Velzard and Velgrynd, Rudra and all the opponents he faced or fought alongside him.

Well, then Guy should be on top of him.

You said he copies Veldanava's abilities, if he is intelligent he must have copied the abilities of Velzard and Velgrynd, Rudra and all the opponents he faced or fought alongside him.
A copy is never better than the original
Imitation doesn't mean copy by the way, and copying doesnt give him the higher advantage, we are yet to see anything so lets place him where he is for now
The only thing we know is he can copy
Yuuki can copy too and he isn't .....
He is literal fodder. Rimuru can copy too, many other people can copy so that isn't a justification

He have 3 angelic skills+Velgrynd powers+grandbell powers+lord of heroes+countless of soul energy from all past rudras+more followers
Well couldn't do anything against feldway's fake body, while the latter was clueless alongside guy against ivarage so putting them above him is quite incorrect

Well couldn't do anything against feldway's fake body, while the latter was clueless alongside guy against ivarage so putting them above him is quite incorrect
Guy didnt fight ivarage alone either
Fake body feldway have much more better sword skills than guy
Rudra is only better because his teacher was Veldanava
That's why he have nova break

The followers can be easily killed by destroying the planet or killing them as Rimuru says, so I don't think Rudra will benefit from that...

"Feldway is better with a sword than Guy"

• Guy learned and copied Rudra's techniques, so Veldanava was teaching them both, Rudra directly and Guy indirectly.

"Feldway is better with a sword than Guy"

• Guy learned and copied Rudra's techniques, so Veldanava was teaching them both, Rudra directly and Guy indirectly.
You can't copy people experiences plus you're only assuming he copied rudra technique, because narrative never said or identified such

You can't copy people experiences plus you're only assuming he copied rudra technique, because narrative never said or identified such
Guy had a good point. But Rudra just snickered and replied.

“Are you kidding me? That’s you! The move you just used is the same one I used last time. Do you have any idea how many years I spent learning it?!”

A secret technique of distraction. This was one of Rudra’s special techniques to avoid accountability by subtly changing the subject. Because Rudra was educated as royalty, he excelled at such ingenious speaking skills.

“Was it three weeks?”

“Yes. Even Veldanava-sama praised it.”

Overhearing the conversation, Guy was taken aback. The technique he had said he had gone through a great deal of trouble to learn was surprisingly easy for him to master. Guy looked sideways at Rudra and let out a big sigh.

Rudra was still complaining that Guy was the dirty one for stealing people’s skills, but he had his own reasons. His words and actions were actually the result of Rudra’s impatience. Although they were still on par in terms of ability, Rudra had been getting a bit overwhelmed lately. Rudra was more aware of this than anyone else, and thought that it would not be good if things continued as they were.

If I could win in a fair fight, I would have done so too!

Rudra wanted to say that out loud. What he said at first seemed to have nothing to do with things now, but the status quo was that he had to use all he had to win.

Guy had a good point. But Rudra just snickered and replied.

“Are you kidding me? That’s you! The move you just used is the same one I used last time. Do you have any idea how many years I spent learning it?!”

A secret technique of distraction. This was one of Rudra’s special techniques to avoid accountability by subtly changing the subject. Because Rudra was educated as royalty, he excelled at such ingenious speaking skills.

“Was it three weeks?”

“Yes. Even Veldanava-sama praised it.”

Overhearing the conversation, Guy was taken aback. The technique he had said he had gone through a great deal of trouble to learn was surprisingly easy for him to master. Guy looked sideways at Rudra and let out a big sigh.

Rudra was still complaining that Guy was the dirty one for stealing people’s skills, but he had his own reasons. His words and actions were actually the result of Rudra’s impatience. Although they were still on par in terms of ability, Rudra had been getting a bit overwhelmed lately. Rudra was more aware of this than anyone else, and thought that it would not be good if things continued as they were.

If I could win in a fair fight, I would have done so too!

Rudra wanted to say that out loud. What he said at first seemed to have nothing to do with things now, but the status quo was that he had to use all he had to win.
He copied some deception ability of speaking to people doesn't mean anything

He copied some deception ability of speaking to people doesn't mean anything
It is also mentioned that their skills were on par:

Rudra was still complaining that Guy was the dirty one for stealing people's skills, but he had his own reasons for him. His words and actions were actually the result of Rudra's impatience. Although they were still on par in terms of ability, Rudra had been getting a bit overwhelmed lately. Rudra was more aware of this than anyone else, and he thought that it would not be good if things continued as they were.

Guy didnt fight ivarage alone either
Fake body feldway have much more better sword skills than guy
Rudra is only better because his teacher was Veldanava
That's why he have nova break
But ivarage was stronger than both, even though he didn't possess a mind, only basic instincts, so he should be atleast above them. Or tie with feldway true body

Don't you guys understand the right way to discuss. I think it's better for this forum to have fewer people than to have many people who like to demeaning others.

Man, this Thread was empty for 5 days even a week without interaction, I was bored that they didn't do things or talk... it was silent, now it's a little motivated, it's also a good place to discuss, Isn't this thread created for these things?

Of course without resorting to insults.

Also, how come Rimuru has Immortality Negation 3 and 7?

If these attacks go beyond the spiritual, info 2, soul, concept...

Also, he doesn't deny regeneration since he was completely annihilated and has nowhere to regenerate...

Man, this Thread was empty for 5 days even a week without interaction, I was bored that they didn't do things or talk... it was silent, now it's a little motivated, it's also a good place to discuss, Isn't this thread created for these things?

Of course without resorting to insults.
I don't mind if you want to enliven this forum, but you guys have to fill the forum without mocking each other or other bad things.

This is not the first time but why is it still done.

I don't mind if you want to enliven this forum, but you guys have to fill the forum without mocking each other or other bad things.

This is not the first time but why is it still done.
Tell that to "Mizuki", I think you also know who he is, right?

I never disrespected anyone, or I don't know if I did, I'm sorry if it was like that in any of my comments.

Tell that to "Mizuki", I think you also know who he is, right?

I never disrespected anyone, or I don't know if I did, I'm sorry if it was like that in any of my comments.
If he is reading this he should be aware that this is for him too because they are not doing this is not the first time.

It's a good thing if you don't do it and it's also a warning not to do it in the future.

You can't be r.e neither can you be feldway, you're masking your identity on purpose @Meli_Tempest says he knows you from Facebook or something so you must also be akin to the likes of passion, knowing you know mojaris then you're also somewhat akin to tiktok, you can't be berga, so youre most likely You're lilith
Discord and Tik tok, a small Hispanic community, and don't take her too seriously, it's stubborn, talking to a wall is easier.

For as long as I have known her she has said terrorist things like :

• Veldora is not important to the plot.
  • Chloe>>> literally everything before vol 21 came out.
And a long etc

Last edited:
I didn't say Chloe>everyone either, you made that up.

I fell for Dassion's comments, they seemed true to me, but after reading a little I realized that they didn't make sense.

I didn't say Chloe>everyone either, you made that up.

I fell for Dassion's comments, they seemed true to me, but after reading a little I realized that they didn't make sense.
I have the statement of Chloe> Rimuru, Rudra, etc still in the discord, and our discussion for hours about it. The "everyone" thing was hyperbole but it still captures my point.

What the hell is Going on here 😐 ? The last time I see this thread was around 195 and then few days later it Became 201 Usually tensura discussion thread are not that active so I Was Suprised it Was this active.

Don't you guys understand the right way to discuss. I think it's better for this forum to have fewer people than to have many people who like to demeaning others.
Where did you see we mocked ourselves?, a small tensura discussion is all what we are doing
Discord and Tik tok, a small Hispanic community, and don't take it too seriously, it's stubborn, talking to a wall is easier.

For as long as I have known her she has said terrorist things like :

• Veldora is not important to the plot.
  • Chloe>>> literally everything before vol 21 came out.
And a long etc
Ohh she's one of those chloe worshippers
That means you know anime lover @Eikichi_Sensei

Berga14 said:
@CodeCCLL What do you think about changing the immortality list of spiritual lifeforms like this:
I tried something in the Immortality and Abstract Existence section.
Is this better or is it better as a whole as before? I think current version is definitely better for computers, but I don't know for mobile.

I tried something in the Immortality and Abstract Existence section.
Is this better or is it better as a whole as before? I think current version is definitely better for computers, but I don't know for mobile.
definitely looks better

Back