• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

This was because Zegion’s movements were not only fast, but also a mixture of substance,
illusion, and fiction
Hmm, fiction would be nothing[tho I don't know which type], substance would be something, so NEP3 based attack? [its the first thing that comes to mind, tho, so not sure]

We need more of God honestly, we have so little information of bro that its crazy, author fuse mentioned how rimuru is akin to azatoth and God to yog-sothoth, so much that if you google his name in kanji, yog-sothoth pops up
I wish he had given us a fraction of Yogsothery's cosmology.

I don't know about you, but I always understood the impossible to travel faster than light as something physical, it is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light with pure physical speed, but several characters can use space manipulation to shorten the distance between them and the target, rimuru's own beelzebub manipulates space time, and is said to be able to devour stars, angels, demons and insectoids travel through both physical and spiritual universes, direct Diablo uses space manipulation to wander between realms and dimensions , something that is impossible without being faster than light, etc., physics says that it is impossible to surpass the speed of light, but it never said that it is impossible to use black holes, for example, to distort space and go to other places, and how almost everyone in slime has space manipulation, I think it's quite valid, I don't know if you'll agree with my opinion, but it's just my point

Milim herself says that she doesn't like using space jump because it's bad at calculating, and they've always made a difference between space manipulation and teleportation, in my opinion tension space manipulation is basically hyper space

Zeno was promoted to L1-C, does that mean he's 5-D?

If so, is there anyone at DBS who can do a versus with a Tensura character? I want to make a match.

Zeno was promoted to L1-C, does that mean he's 5-D?

If so, is there anyone at DBS who can do a versus with a Tensura character? I want to make a match.
in db there are several timelines linked by a main line if I'm not mistaken, in slime there aren't even timelines, only in the game if I'm not mistaken

in db there are several timelines linked by a main line if I'm not mistaken, in slime there aren't even timelines, only in the game if I'm not mistaken
What is supposed to mean "there aren't even timelines"? Every world has its own... The game cosmology is quite weird, maybe it can reach even h1B but right now i'm not interested in it.

What is supposed to mean "there aren't even timelines"? Every world has its own... The game cosmology is quite weird, maybe it can reach even h1B but right now i'm not interested in it.
it is confirmed that there are no timelines, each universe is a completely different space-time with different laws and concepts, there is no alternative world, with the exception of the game where there is a villain who can mirror parallel worlds

from what I saw, the cosmology of the game is the same as the book, what is different are the skills there, there are skills that create completely different worlds, like mirrored worlds, there is also that dream world that is even low 1A, confirmed, but it can't be cast in the novel because it was done by a skill

it is confirmed that there are no timelines, each universe is a completely different space-time with different laws and concepts, there is no alternative world, with the exception of the game where there is a villain who can mirror parallel worlds
Then you need to define what you mean with "timeline" because each world has one, sometimes called time axis or time flow. What you are saying is that there isn't an hyper timeline (which can actually exist, but it's quite debetable)

Then you need to define what you mean with "timeline" because each world has one, sometimes called time axis or time flow. What you are saying is that there isn't an hyper timeline (which can actually exist, but it's quite debetable)
I think it was in volume 17 if I'm not mistaken, clhoe and velgrind explained about

I think it was in volume 17 if I'm not mistaken, clhoe and velgrind explained about
I know what are you saying and saying that there aren't any timelines is wrong. A timeline is what makes a universe 4D, all worlds = universes are 4D and obviously they have their timeline/time axis (and this is also sayd by Chloe and Velgeynd). You are talking about hypertimeline

I know what are you saying and saying that there aren't any timelines is wrong. A timeline is what makes a universe 4D, all worlds = universes are 4D and obviously they have their timeline/time axis (and this is also sayd by Chloe and Velgeynd). You are talking about hypertimeline
Actually, I think he is talking about parallel universes/alternate timelines.

I told her many times that it was a stomp match for the slime side and was ignored.
Are you serious?, we have passives for existent and nonexistent erasure, CM1, void manip, life manip, death manipulation, corruption, madness manip, fear manipulation, barrier negation, power nullification. Etc
The moment zeno decides to attack any slime character he dies immediately. No need to fight.
The

Are you serious?, we have passives for existent and nonexistent erasure, CM1, void manip, life manip, death manipulation, corruption, madness manip, fear manipulation, barrier negation, power nullification. Etc
The moment zeno decides to attack any slime character he dies immediately. No need to fight.
The
I think you got it backwards or I put it wrong.

That confrontation is a Hax stomp so Zeno can do absolutely nothing.

it is confirmed that there are no timelines, each universe is a completely different space-time with different laws and concepts, there is no alternative world,
there are parallel worlds for every plane of existence
with the exception of the game where there is a villain who can mirror parallel worlds
that's Izis
and she doesn't create parallel worlds, she creates mirror worlds, dreams within dreams, how is that parallel in any sense?

Velgrynd said it, that there was no parallel world, but she prolly meant something else, because just afterwards she herself proved the existence of multiple timelines by literally travelling through them

Velgrynd said it, that there was no parallel world, but she prolly meant something else, because just afterwards she herself proved the existence of multiple timelines by literally travelling through them
If I'm not mistaken, there cannot be 2 velgrinds in the same world, the voice of the world does not allow

If I'm not mistaken, there cannot be 2 velgrinds in the same world, the voice of the world does not allow
that's the thing, exactly, there cannot be multiple people existing at the same point in time, but that does not mean there can't exist alternate timelines, volume 21 itself again proves that timelines exist
Velgrynd stated the existence of timelines in a dimension, hinted once, not twice, not thrice, not four, not five, but many, many times and than travelled through those timelines too
I don't know how this is not enough to prove the existence of multiple timelines 😞

"Reason why dimensional travel is 2-A in slime is because of the existence of subspace, its a 2-A void that exist between all universes, like a gap mentioned by Velgrynd"- Jozay
Okay so our DT is save that means even our time travel is 2-A , that means our immeasurable speed covers up 2-A distance (meaning no tier 2 character can actually avoid getting hit if they aren't BDE)

Still valid.
That’s just Rimuru’s assumption that nothing can surpass the speed of light. However, if that were the case, we wouldn’t have immeasurable speed, and it’s also inconsistent with the universe expanding exceed the speed of light.
Even in the same universe, space continues to expand at a speed exceeding the speed of light. The correlation between time and space is beyond the scope of Mai's understanding. (Vol 21)
I remember in the battle between Rimuru and Velgrynd, Rimuru stated that Velgrynd’s speed was the fastest physical action in the world. If i’m not mistaken Velgrynd’s speed at that time was speed of light, then physical actions of living beings cannot exceed the speed of light. I prefer to maintain the assumption that physical actions cannot surpass the speed of light and disagree with everything cannot surpass speed of Light.

That’s just Rimuru’s assumption that nothing can surpass the speed of light. However, if that were the case, we wouldn’t have immeasurable speed, and it’s also inconsistent with the universe expanding exceed the speed of light.

I remember in the battle between Rimuru and Velgrynd, Rimuru stated that Velgrynd’s speed was the fastest physical action in the world. If i’m not mistaken Velgrynd’s speed at that time was speed of light, then physical actions of living beings cannot exceed the speed of light. I prefer to maintain the assumption that physical actions cannot surpass the speed of light and disagree with everything cannot surpass speed of Light.
I also think this and why beelzebuth should get MFTL+, since its shown capable of eating the stars, turn null stats amp is also FTL, since turn null was stated to be faster than light
Etc

I also think this and why beelzebuth should get MFTL+, since its shown capable of eating the stars, turn null stats amp is also FTL, since turn null was stated to be faster than light
Etc
It should be like that, and it will also be consistent with what was once shown in the novel.

Back