• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I reply about your agreement to the statement Everything cannot exceed the speed of light, because I do not agree that the statement is considered valid.
Can't you understand that the idea that nothing can exceed the speed of light stems from the theory of relativity that nothing but light can travel at the speed of light and that there is an upper speed limit to physical motion? While constructing the verse, Fuse included many real-life concepts in the story and it looks like he will continue to do so. Numerous verse mechanics such as information transfer faster than the speed of light, faster-than-light expansion of the universe, the idea that nothing can exceed the speed of light, etc. are fictionalized from real life.

Can't you understand that the idea that nothing can exceed the speed of light stems from the theory of relativity that nothing but light can travel at the speed of light and that there is an upper speed limit to physical motion? While constructing the verse, Fuse included many real-life concepts in the story and it looks like he will continue to do so. Numerous verse mechanics such as information transfer faster than the speed of light, faster-than-light expansion of the universe, the idea that nothing can exceed the speed of light, etc. are fictionalized from real life.
Author is goated

I know that's why I explained it. You can't just say it's valid without explaining it further, he or someone else will misunderstand about it.

I remember in the battle between Rimuru and Velgrynd, Rimuru stated that Velgrynd’s speed was the fastest physical action in the world. If i’m not mistaken Velgrynd’s speed at that time was speed of light, then physical actions of living beings cannot exceed the speed of light. I prefer to maintain the assumption that physical actions cannot surpass the speed of light and disagree with everything cannot surpass speed of Light.
This was what I was thinking too
But that brings the question
What type of attacks are considered "Physical"? Because even the Incorporeal and Magic-made bodies of Spiritual Lifeforms in the material World are considered "Physical"

This was what I was thinking too
But that brings the question
What type of attacks are considered "Physical"? Because even the Incorporeal and Magic-made bodies of Spiritual Lifeforms in the material World are considered "Physical"
But sadly spirit particles are macro-quanta based particles that also moves at the speed of light (ignoring space and time with that speed)

The range of effect hax or??
Skills are 4D but the range of effect isn't
Magic is the same too, only someone like Veldanava have abilities that have 4D effect and range
No, 4D and Low-2C/Universal+ are different, all skills that rely on Laws of World (basically Voice of the World) are at 4D level but all skil do not work on the Low 2-C scale or Universal+ range. Low-2C/Universal+ is to affect the entire space-time continuum on a universal scale, but 4D hax is to affect a 3D space/character (any 3D volume) across the entire space-time continuum / at the 4D level.

So Hax are 4-D but most skills are not L2-C rank. Is that what I understand? Although I don't think it will be a problem here since the battle distance is short, right?

Also, they still haven't told me what types of Hax's are 4-D. The truth is that it would help me a lot.

Magic, Ultimate Skill, Aura, etc.?

So Hax are 4-D but most skills are not L2-C rank. Is that what I understand? Although I don't think it will be a problem here since the battle distance is short, right?

Also, they still haven't told me what types of Hax's are 4-D. The truth is that it would help me a lot.

Magic, Ultimate Skill, Aura, etc.?
Magic, ultimate skill and aura is 4D (true dragons level aura level tho)
Affecting the whole timeline, even bursting through that world to another one

Wouldn't that make all the Hax's in the verse 4-D?

If the truth is I'm confused about Hax's 4-D since most things in Tensura such as skills, aura, magic are based on the Laws of the World.

I think it is a good idea to put which types of Hax are 4-D so that there are no problems in character confrontations.

But yeah, I think it would take a long time.

There is no proof that the entire space-time continuum is affected by the True Dragon's aura, so this is just space-time manipulation through the aura.

Eh? The way I see it, the Dragon Aura affects the Space-Time Continuum and is capable of destroying Worlds. 🤔🤔

But if it is necessary to explicitly say "All" the space-time continuum then I agree with your comment.

They are scans of Velgrynd with the Empire and Milim vs Guy.
Milim and guy went haywire lmao, the energy corroded a continent, made dimensional ruptures, probably eroded that dimension and started spilling out back into cardinal world, even tho half of it was absorbed by Ramiris (she nearly died) the effect of it is still rampant (which is now over 2000+ years) in dagruel land hahahaha, milim really went apeshit didn't she

Yes, now that I think about it, Guy is the strongest primordial in LN.

As heard by WN fans, Diablo is destined to be the strongest of the Primordials, just like Veldora in LN.

How do you think LN ends?

The truth is that I would like the dominance between the True Dragons and the Primordial Dragons to be respected, since WN seems like an ending that the strongest will be in Tempest...

Also, what do you think about Chloe being named the strongest heroine?

For me, I really like Chloe and her relationship with Rimuru just like Chronoa, Ciel seems like a leash on Rimuru...

Ivarage seems to be Vega, the clue is her Ultimate Skill, it is named after a Dragon, also Ivarage has no sense of reason, Vega was going crazy in volume 21. Everything indicates that it is Ivarage, since it is not known how arose, did Vega return to the past...?

I know what are you saying and saying that there aren't any timelines is wrong. A timeline is what makes a universe 4D, all worlds = universes are 4D and obviously they have their timeline/time axis (and this is also sayd by Chloe and Velgeynd). You are talking about hypertimeline
Actually, I think he is talking about parallel universes/alternate timelines.
No, no, no. I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the fact that there are different universes and different space-time continuums does not mean that they all have their own timeline. A timeline could be the time axis, which is the "time" dimension of all of them. And also, even if each of these universes have different timelines, it doesn't change anything. I quoted from Ultima and gave the link to the revision above. My god... You guys are doing your best not to understand or ignore, damn...

No, no, no. I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the fact that there are different universes and different space-time continuums does not mean that they all have their own timeline. A timeline could be the time axis, which is the "time" dimension of all of them. And also, even if each of these universes have different timelines, it doesn't change anything. I quoted from Ultima and gave the link to the revision above. My god... You guys are doing your best not to understand or ignore, damn...
I think you mention the wrong person. They are explaining to a member that if Timelines exist (since he mentioned that there are no timelines in Slime, when there are), what "he" mentioned was hypertimeline, I think there was a confusion.

I think you mention the wrong person. They are explaining to a member that if Timelines exist (since he mentioned that there are no timelines in Slime, when there are), what "he" mentioned was hypertimeline, I think there was a confusion.
Ahhh... I get it. I was replying because I thought it was a response to what I wrote before, but if that's the case, it's okay.

Does anyone know what Diablo meant by the mask having infinite time compression?

Why I asked Chat GPT and the most reasonable thing was this:

The understanding that time is infinite would imply that there is no defined beginning or end in time; that is, there is no starting point or final point in the temporal sequence. This has several implications:

Eternity of the Past and Future: If time is infinite, it means that time has existed indefinitely into the past and will continue to exist indefinitely into the future. There is no moment when time began to exist, nor will there be a moment when time comes to an end.

Does anyone know what Diablo meant by the mask having infinite time compression?

Why I asked Chat GPT and the most reasonable thing was this:

The understanding that time is infinite would imply that there is no defined beginning or end in time; that is, there is no starting point or final point in the temporal sequence. This has several implications:

Eternity of the Past and Future: If time is infinite, it means that time has existed indefinitely into the past and will continue to exist indefinitely into the future. There is no moment when time began to exist, nor will there be a moment when time comes to an end.
That's most likely the case
The mask have no origin nor end, and Diablo was referring to the mask so yes

For me, I really like Chloe and her relationship with Rimuru just like Chronoa, Ciel seems like a leash on Rimuru...
Rimuru has the thing for hinata and not chloe, i don't really care who he likes but in a way he already assumes he and chloe are in a relationship, something akin to marriage.
How do you think LN ends?
The return of Veldanava, or it ends the way WN did, which i am not seeing since there's no Velda
The truth is that I would like the dominance between the True Dragons and the Primordial Dragons to be respected, since WN seems like an ending that the strongest will be in Tempest...
There's only one primordial dragon and its Veldanava
The word "Primordial" is referring to beings who existed before creation
Just like how the abyss is called the primordial world and primordial angels and demons also being called that since they also existed before creation
Yes, now that I think about it, Guy is the strongest primordial in LN.

Also, what do you think about Chloe being named the strongest heroine?
Ivarage seems to be Vega, the clue is her Ultimate Skill, it is named after a Dragon, also Ivarage has no sense of reason, Vega was going crazy in volume 21. Everything indicates that it is Ivarage, since it is not known how arose, did Vega return to the past...?
  • Guy isn't the strongest primordial, there's Feldway
  • Chloe have two heroes egg, a time travel ability, 2000+ experience with the sword, etc but..i still feel rudra is stronger its like gojo and sukuna, chloe the strongest hero of today vs rudra the strongest hero in history
  • Ivarage being vega isn't far fetched but a bit off, traveling to such a distant past?, with Veldanava still being alive too, this would imply Zelanus is his own grandfather since the evolution occurred after eating Zelanus

Chloe have two heroes egg, a time travel ability, 2000+ experience with the sword, etc but..i still feel rudra is stronger its like gojo and sukuna, chloe the strongest hero of today vs rudra the strongest hero in history
Nah Chloe stronger, i can't really understand why people thinks that Rudra is that strong... i mean, he is strong but not that much, i think he is a bit weaker than Guy.

Yeah you pinged the wrong comments, we were talking with a guy that sayd "tensura doesn't have any timeline" which is stupid and wrong.

Rudra has ancient exploits with Guy who was "inexperienced" with the sword, Rudra had the advantage but could not take advantage of his skills, Guy himself tells him that he had a chance to have killed him.

But that was a long time ago, primordial demons become stronger and more skilled over time so I don't think a Rudra in peak form can match a fight with Guy now.

He even didn't do that much damage with the best technique taught by Veldanava to Feldway's fake body.

The narrator tells us that Chloe is the strongest hero in the same volume that appears Rudra taking Masayuki's body in his prime.

I really want Fuze to make the most of Guy's Skill in the final battle, copying the Ultimate Skills he saw in the past as the Ultimate Skills he will see on the battlefield.

Epic series "The mediator of the World Guy", "Ramiris Prime" against "Feldway" and "Milim controlled"

I really want Fuze to make the most of Guy's Skill in the final battle, copying the Ultimate Skills he saw in the past as the Ultimate Skills he will see on the battlefield.

Epic series "The mediator of the World Guy", "Ramiris Prime" against "Feldway" and "Milim controlled"
He already imitated most of Veldanava's abilities

Nah Chloe stronger, i can't really understand why people thinks that Rudra is that strong... i mean, he is strong but not that much, i think he is a bit weaker than Guy.
What did you take?, Did bro even read the series 😭, you must be reading that time i got reincarnated as chloe cuz oh my god man
  • Rudra fought guy and had the capacity to kill him if bro was in control of Michael, despite not being able to use any ultimate skill against guy since he only last several seconds with it, he kept giving guy an inconclusive battle where there's no winner, the same guy who killed chronoa
  • Rudra now have full control of Michael, uriel, Sariel and the new lord of heroes he just got, he legit beat Feldway who was stated to have much more power than Velxard and we know Velzard have twice the power guy does
  • He can fully utilize Castle guard plus he have 1.8 billion followers making his Castle guard unbreakable by literally NO ONE not even rimuru lmao, the only person who can contend should be Veldanava who has about decillions of angels
  • He have good combat skills with the sword, Feldway was holding back in volume 16 in other to "test" the hero yet they were equal in skills, while holding back, yet rudra skills were FAR more advanced.
You should probably go and re read tensura and not chloesura, thank you, rudra wins chloe and its not even funny, her ability to revive after death can be incapped if he stops Time so her time travel is meaningless, plus he have Velgrynd abilities so he can time travel without time just like Velgrynd did
Rudra>>>chloe low diff

Back