• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

What do you think about this guys? Is this counted as an infinite, or immeasurable speed or perhaps just really space-time control - teleportation? I already posted it on Q & A section but the mods say it's just Space-time, teleportation. so i stopped continuing it, can't find thing to refute him. Tho this maybe look like teleportation but it's leap - jump also counted as a movement right?

Here

Velgrynd can leap/jump to any part of the universe, dimension, timeline, to even a place that transcend time or where causality is Nonexistent, she use this to travel many worlds:
“ Velgrynd had a series of encounters and goodbyes, Through it all, Velgrynd came to understand that there is no single world that Veldanava has created. He created many worlds. There was one world, and there were no parallel worlds. But there were other worlds. There were ‘otherworlders,’ so she was aware of that fact, but Velgrynd had never imagined that there were so many different worlds. They were governed by completely different laws, and there was no causality. It was a material world within a great spiritual world of many different civilizations. From the familiar world where swords and magic are the norm, to the world where magic is non-existent and cannot be used. There was also a rare world where scientific civilization had developed and humankind had become mechanized. „ - vol.17

It can also use to jumped through time:
“ However, since she passed through the world I had lived in, it shows that…there is a way back from this world to there.

As for me, there's no point in going back when I'm dead…Wait, wait, wait?

When all is said and done, Velgrynd has not only jumped through the dimension, but also through time.

If this is analyzed, then perhaps…

<<Understood. Beginning to Analyze>>

Ooooh, Ciel is so reliable! „ - vol.16

Has an attack that can transcend time-space thus can affect parallel-E. ik this thing is also in WN... but here:
“ <<Velgrynd's power has the effect of the ‘dimensional jump,’ which is the ability Velgrynd uses to jump towards the landmark of Rudra’s soul. There should be no problem using the skill towards the landmark>>

I see… In other words, Velgrynd's attack knocked down the essence connected to Cornu’s 'Parallel Body', causing them to be wiped out together.

<<That’s right. By combining attacks that transcend time and space to create a 'continuous attack of time and space,' even a 'parallel existence' cannot escape.>> „ - vol. 17

It said instantly movements is possible because it could travel over any distance without regard to time:

“ Velgrynd took her first leap into the strange space between unknown worlds. There, she found herself unbounded by time and confronted her inner self.

By doing so, she made the Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King’ (Cthugha) completely her own.

The Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King’ (Cthugha) had the power to track Rudra’s soul. Strictly speaking, the effect was to discover an entity once specified.

Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.

All she has to do now is “jump” for it.

It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only possible with the Ultimate Skill’s ever-growing power.

However, it was impossible to jump to a specific time and place because the target coordinates could not be determined.

In other words, the ‘Spacetime Leap’ is only possible when there is a destination.

However, this does not apply if the time and space are the same.

Even ‘Instantaneous Movement’ was possible because it could travel over any distance without regard to time. „ - vol.17

As is stated above, that it's a perfect combination of Time and space control and dimensional leap. thus can instantaneous travel to any place, she can do all those things just by thinking alone:
“ -Time and Space Manipulation…grasping time and space, and being able to move in an instant by just thinking about it consciously, even affecting time. „ - vol.16

It said instantly movements is possible because it could travel over any distance without regard to time:

As is stated above, that it's a perfect combination of Time and space control and dimensional leap.
The vollume 17 line which says instanous movement is possible should've proven that she was actually moving beyond and without regards of time,not any kind of dimesnional travel.

The vollume 17 line which says instanous movement is possible should've proven that she was actually moving beyond and without regards of time,not any kind of dimesnional travel.
It is also dimensional travel. can move even to other dimensions and timeline not only universe.

It is also dimensional travel. can move even to other dimensions and timeline not only universe.
Both lol, even better.I don't have any prob as long as it is a upgrade.Buy they are still mtl.So its better to wait for fantl.Vollume 12 fantl is coming last day of this month

Cthugah have different abilities. Space-Time Leap (dimensional travel) and Instantaneous Movement (travel with any distance with 0 time) are different, if I'm not mistaken.

Velgrynd might have Infinite Speed if you count Instantaneous Movement as movement and not teleportation. It's a bit iffy though and as of now only Velgrynd can use the feat and she doesn't even have a profile.

Cthugah have different abilities. Space-Time Leap (dimensional travel) and Instantaneous Movement (travel with any distance with 0 time) are different, if I'm not mistaken.

Velgrynd might have Infinite Speed if you count Instantaneous Movement as movement and not teleportation. It's a bit iffy though and as of now only Velgrynd can use the feat and she doesn't even have a profile.
Bruh it's sad.But well even veldanava doesn't have profile.

both is combined:

All she has to do now is “jump” for it.

It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only possible with the Ultimate Skill’s ever-growing power.

That's Spacetime Leap (Spacetime Manipulation + Dimensional Leap).
You can say that Instantaneous Movement is just an aspect of that. But that make it being speed even more iffy.
For now we can't really say that Velgrynd is using sheer speed to move through space-time.
Although this is all in the future, but you need a comprehensive post about Cthugah itself in the process to present whether or not it's speed or teleportation.

It say jump - It could be movement or a teleport. The instantaneous travel, is because it ignore time. And the feats is already above idk if it's speed or not.

In terms of AP in Volume 18, this is basically how it is for the characters featured in that volume (so not including those who didn't appear or do much except for a few):
5-B or 4-C
  • Ivaraje (Stated to be capable of destroying stars. I'm guessing this is using the word "Hoshi" again which can also mean planets)
  • Guy (Fought Ivaraje but was unable to kill the latter. Fought Milim, their battle would've destroyed the planet without assistance from multiple people)
  • Milim (Comparable to Guy, can fight Ivaraje)
  • Rimuru (No feats yet, but he should be on Guy's and Milim's level now for beating Velgrynd and Veldora)
  • Velzard (Comparable to Guy, they are portrayed to be much more equal than past volumes suggests. Superior to Velgrynd and Veldora)
  • Velgrynd (By virtue of being a True Dragon, should still be somewhat comparable to Velzard. Previous volumes already talks about True Dragons destroying worlds which might even mean universes)
  • Veldora (Via virtue of being a True Dragon)
  • Michael (MAIN VILLAIN. Has absorbed Velgrynd's and Velzard's dragon factor and became more powerful. Might become Velda LN version)
  • Feldway (Described as a threat to Velgrynd in V17. Can access Michael's power. Comparable to others in this tier, but weaker than Ivaraje)
  • Zalario (Comparable to Feldway somewhat. Kagali said he's on Milim's level though that was when she saw his hax)
  • Obera (Is probably comparable to Zalario too, she's been fighting Cryptids, is quite badass, not afraid to give the finger to Michael and Feldway)
  • Zelanus (Comparable to Feldway and Zalario)
  • Carrera (Most destructive in Tempest, Rimuru says he's not that much stronger than her, can destroy the planet)
  • Diablo (I'm iffy with his AP since he's been fighting Leon, but was gonna fight Zalario)
  • Zegion (Probably Rimuru's strongest subordinate)
6-A
  • Leon Cromwell (finally confirmed that he can destroy El Dorado by himself)
  • Silvia (Elmesia's mom and Leon's master. Comparable to Leon)
  • Elmesia (Not much feats but is implied she's at least comparable to Leon)
  • Yuuki (Didn't get buffed but has become familiar with Mammon, still comparable to the Clowns)
  • Kagali (still weakest of the Clown Troupe in terms of fighting ability, but she got buffed big via having an angel possess her)
  • Footman (at full power, for some reason, forgot if an angel possessed him too)
  • Teare (at full power, same case as Footman)
  • Laplace (at full power, this guy was a Chosen Hero and defeated Chaos Dragon)
  • Karion (Nearly beat Benimaru, defeated Kumara and Adalman's group. Got stomped by Zegion though)
  • Frey (Defeated Adalman's group, Kumara, and Apito. Skilled, might have an Ultimate)
  • Mizari, Raine, Gracia, Pico, Dino, most of the 12 Patrons, and several other people on Michael's camp are at this level as well.
Just sorting my thoughts after reading the volume and a sneak peak at things to come.

In terms of AP in Volume 18, this is basically how it is for the characters featured in that volume (so not including those who didn't appear or do much except for a few):
5-B or 4-C
  • Ivaraje (Stated to be capable of destroying stars. I'm guessing this is using the word "Hoshi" again which can also mean planets)
  • Guy (Fought Ivaraje but was unable to kill the latter. Fought Milim, their battle would've destroyed the planet without assistance from multiple people)
  • Milim (Comparable to Guy, can fight Ivaraje)
  • Rimuru (No feats yet, but he should be on Guy's and Milim's level now for beating Velgrynd and Veldora)
  • Velzard (Comparable to Guy, they are portrayed to be much more equal than past volumes suggests. Superior to Velgrynd and Veldora)
  • Velgrynd (By virtue of being a True Dragon, should still be somewhat comparable to Velzard. Previous volumes already talks about True Dragons destroying worlds which might even mean universes)
  • Veldora (Via virtue of being a True Dragon)
  • Michael (MAIN VILLAIN. Has absorbed Velgrynd's and Velzard's dragon factor and became more powerful. Might become Velda LN version)
  • Feldway (Described as a threat to Velgrynd in V17. Can access Michael's power. Comparable to others in this tier, but weaker than Ivaraje)
  • Zalario (Comparable to Feldway somewhat. Kagali said he's on Milim's level though that was when she saw his hax)
  • Obera (Is probably comparable to Zalario too, she's been fighting Cryptids, is quite badass, not afraid to give the finger to Michael and Feldway)
  • Zelanus (Comparable to Feldway and Zalario)
  • Carrera (Most destructive in Tempest, Rimuru says he's not that much stronger than her, can destroy the planet)
  • Diablo (I'm iffy with his AP since he's been fighting Leon, but was gonna fight Zalario)
  • Zegion (Probably Rimuru's strongest subordinate)
6-A
  • Leon Cromwell (finally confirmed that he can destroy El Dorado by himself)
  • Silvia (Elmesia's mom and Leon's master. Comparable to Leon)
  • Elmesia (Not much feats but is implied she's at least comparable to Leon)
  • Yuuki (Didn't get buffed but has become familiar with Mammon, still comparable to the Clowns)
  • Kagali (still weakest of the Clown Troupe in terms of fighting ability, but she got buffed big via having an angel possess her)
  • Footman (at full power, for some reason, forgot if an angel possessed him too)
  • Teare (at full power, same case as Footman)
  • Laplace (at full power, this guy was a Chosen Hero and defeated Chaos Dragon)
  • Karion (Nearly beat Benimaru, defeated Kumara and Adalman's group. Got stomped by Zegion though)
  • Frey (Defeated Adalman's group, Kumara, and Apito. Skilled, might have an Ultimate)
  • Mizari, Raine, Gracia, Pico, Dino, most of the 12 Patrons, and several other people on Michael's camp are at this level as well.
Just sorting my thoughts after reading the volume and a sneak peak at things to come.
Zalario as Strong as Feldway and Zelanus? Are you sure? I mean he's got 20m EP for sure but i doubt that when it's said that he's comparable to Zeth the leader of 12 insectar general under Zalario. Even Diablo somewhat handle him lightly and gave him advice in the opening of their battle at least.

Pretty based for Diablo to make a self-imposed rule againts Zegion so he's not attacking the parts that made from Rimuru's cell.

Last edited:
Zalario is described to be somehow comparable to them, Zeth IIRC was a special case and is close enough to Zelanus.
Zalario vs Diablo hasn't even started, and Diablo has always been arrogant and patronizing even against comparable opponents. Hell he does this to Guy.

Veldanava is already multiversal via creating the multiverse. I don't think anyone can reach that level besides Rimuru or Michael, maybe Guy and Milim can as well or Ivaraje. But Michael is the closest since they're trying to recreate Veldanava's body with Michael probably as a core.

So far the cosmology is 2-B. There's a possibility of it becoming 1-C via "strange space between worlds" but the chances are low and that's only been mentioned in V17. No basis for it.

Zalario is described to be somehow comparable to them, Zeth IIRC was a special case and is close enough to Zelanus.
Zalario vs Diablo hasn't even started, and Diablo has always been arrogant and patronizing even against comparable opponents. Hell he does this to Guy.

Veldanava is already multiversal via creating the multiverse. I don't think anyone can reach that level besides Rimuru or Michael, maybe Guy and Milim can as well or Ivaraje. But Michael is the closest since they're trying to recreate Veldanava's body with Michael probably as a core.
Idk where Zalario described to be comparable to Feldway or Zelanus, only that he's on the level of Guy and Milim by Kagali and will not lose even againts True Dragon by himself. Zeth is not close enough to Zelanus, only that he's the most powerful general (the other general is on the level of Razul and Minaza) and direct descendant of Zelanus.

I don't think that's the case when he's still treating Feldway in high regard and carefully. Guy's case is different tho bcs well they are close "friend". Well, we can just see their fight in next volume, prob the first time Diablo fight for real and not the usual stomp, or maybe it's still the usual?

Last edited:
So far the cosmology is 2-B. There's a possibility of it becoming 1-C via "strange space between worlds" but the chances are low and that's only been mentioned in V17. No basis for it.
Rather than strange places between world wasn't there otherworlds that transcended time and lacked direction

Zalario is likely weaker than Feldway but is still comparable, he'll still be 5-B. Note that he doesn't even consider Feldway as his "boss" but rather just a colleague, Feldway being the leader is because he has always been the leader of the angels since they were born. That's why Zalario was pissed he got an Angelic Skill, because he doesn't want to be subservient to Feldway and he also doesn't trust Michael.

Those otherworlds have different laws. I don't remember anything about otherworlds transcending time.

Zalario is likely weaker than Feldway but is still comparable, he'll still be 5-B. Note that he doesn't even consider Feldway as his "boss" but rather just a colleague, Feldway being the leader is because he has always been the leader of the angels since they were born. That's why Zalario was pissed he got an Angelic Skill, because he doesn't want to be subservient to Feldway and he also doesn't trust Michael.

Those otherworlds have different laws. I don't remember anything about otherworlds transcending time.
It's the same with Dino, Pico, Gracia, and prob Obera too tho.

About that trancended time thing.

"At that time, the place where Velgrynd and Rimuru had flown to was an otherworld that had transcended even time, and after she had successfully merged with the 'parallel existence' that had been knocked out by Feldway, she found herself in the middle of an otherworld with no direction at all." – Volume 15

No evidence for it yet though, just a small, tiny possibility. So don't disappoint yourselves if it doesn't happen.
Nobody is multiversal at the latest chapters yet though (except for Veldanava) so it doesn't really matter for now. I just brought it up as a little footnote.

The rest of the Seraphims are of same rank but they're not all as strong as each other. We don't know how strong the rest of them are exactly except for Dino who scales from 6-A characters but got easily beat by Zegion, though even then Dino's a weird case since he gets stronger the less he tries. Cornu is also noted to be weak relative to the Seraphs.

That V15 quote, I assumed the otherworld being referred to was the space between worlds (since she was described to be not bound by time, ergo that world has an entirely different or nonexistent time. That's also where she mastered Cthugah as of V17). Though V15 explains it a bit differently. Still, no "transcending time" quotes at all. Best wait for Tensura Fan in like 2 years lol

Based on this thread, multiple profiles in Slime (WN and LN) that has a "Multiple Personalities" ability will be updated as "Multiple Selves (with Types 1, 2, and 3).
I'd like to here your opinions on these, especially Elizhaa's and CP's, since we have confusing stuff like whether or not we're considering Raphael and Ciel as separate souls (MS Type 2).
On the top of my head, the ones who will have these changes are:
  • Rimuru (WN/LN) imo Type 1 and 2
  • Ranga/Gobta (WN/LN) imo all types
  • Chloe (WN) not sure, Type 1 and 2 also I think
  • Yuuki (WN, soon to be in the LN) Type 1 and 2?

Sounds about right, Yuuki would be 1 and 2, same as Rimuru.

No clue about Chloe, would have to refresh myself what her deal was, there is the whole future Chloe time travelling back and like possessing the present one, and then Hinata also being part of her, which later gets separated? Same sort of thing as the LN.

Does she have both the personality of the present child Chloe and the Future Chloe who is the hero? In the LN i remember her being able to switch between the two.

If Chloe's situation is the same as the LN, then it's gonna be Type 1 and 2. Hinata's soul fragment through Mathematician was within Chloe and she acted like something similar to Raphael, and she can also switch control of Chloe's body, at least this is in the LN.

Well I was asking earlier, as I was confused whether or not consider Ultimate Skills as separate from Rimuru's soul, though since they are engraved within the soul I suppose he doesn't qualify for Type 2 then.

Lol,way too much silence in thIs discussion thread.Btw Nikki animation is amazing.Its easily better than official serieses animation

Well, there are people who were active in the main forum but didn't come over here (some of them might have quit this wiki, maybe even Fandom entirely). A few who did, whom you can still see here from time to time, aren't as active as before (likely due to IRL stuff and other interests).

I recognize some people (like Neo) who is still active in the main TenSura wiki.

L
Well, there are people who were active in the main forum but didn't come over here (some of them might have quit this wiki, maybe even Fandom entirely). A few who did, whom you can still see here from time to time, aren't as active as before (likely due to IRL stuff and other interests).

I recognize some people (like Neo) who is still active in the main TenSura wiki.
Lol, you are tensura wiki discord?

Not using discord much at the moment except for personal stuff.
But I might join in if I ever decide to spend my free time contributing to the Tensura wiki. It does look really rough in spite of being about a very popular series.

Not using discord much at the moment except for personal stuff.
But I might join in if I ever decide to spend my free time contributing to the Tensura wiki. It does look really rough in spite of being about a very popular series.
All of the info sources are rough and badly out of date. The tropes page STILL has stuff from the WN about monsters being magically unable to lie and several other massively out of date piece of info.

All of the info sources are rough and badly out of date. The tropes page STILL has stuff from the WN about monsters being magically unable to lie and several other massively out of date piece of info.
Nobody is actually giving attention at fixing those.The wiki itself has less user.And i really don't see lots of active mods

Back