• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fine.
I'm a little skeptical about this one, because apparently it's not an alternate dimension as such but some place where rimuru can manifest things. I think Subjective Reality would fit better.
Fine.
Disagree, Veldanava is a true dragon so the requirement needed to affect true dragons would not count for him.
Okay, the attack qualifies for BFR, but I don't see the scan about Veldanava resisting it or anyone talking about Veldanva in those 3 scans.
Resistance Negation and Durability Negation(It ignores all kind of defense and Blockages, once hit it directly banishes the soul of the target)
Scan?
Fine.

I'm a little skeptical about this one, because apparently it's not an alternate dimension as such but some place where rimuru can manifest things. I think Subjective Reality would fit better.
Well Rimuru imaginary space and infinite prison have different functions, the infinite prison is like an alternate dimension an abyss of darkness, the user can also manifest anything they imagine there, yes.
Okay, the attack qualifies for BFR, but I don't see the scan about Veldanava resisting it or anyone talking about Veldanva in those 3 scans.

Scan?

Fine.
Rimuru was unable to banish him since he was being protected by the Castle gaurd
The scan for the the second one is found in the scan of resistance to BFR
Thoughts on speed?

Well Rimuru imaginary space and infinite prison have different functions, the infinite prison is like an alternate dimension an abyss of darkness, the user can also manifest anything they imagine there, yes.
Could be both then. SR and Pocket Dimension.
Rimuru was unable to banish him since he was being protected by the Castle gaurd
Fine then.
The scan for the the second one is found in the scan of resistance to BFR
May work then.
Thoughts on speed?
Oh, missed the speed. Let me see.

I think I'm neutral leaning to disagree, first the wording you give is not in accordance with the feat, it doesn't ignore the space as such nor is any evidence given that it instantly reaches them.

Now to the scan, the feat itself has many interpretations but none I believe would be attributed to speed feat. It seems that the chains have no consideration for the space itself or they can warp it to reach their target although the latter is more speculative due to the little elaboration, or that they simply alter the space itself, but it would be hax of the chain itself and would not be listed as speed feat but hax. Since mainly for Infinite speed feats the main thing that usually gives the feat is not to ignore the space but the distance. You can look for more opinion about speed

Fine then.

May work then.

I think I'm neutral leaning to disagree, first the wording you give is not in accordance with the feat, it doesn't ignore the space as such nor is any evidence given that it instantly reaches them.

Now to the scan, the feat itself has many interpretations but none I believe would be attributed to speed feat. It seems that the chains have no consideration for the space itself or they can warp it to reach their target although the latter is more speculative due to the little elaboration, or that they simply alter the space itself, but it would be hax of the chain itself and would not be listed as speed feat but hax. Since mainly for Infinite speed feats the main thing that usually gives the feat is not to ignore the space but the distance. You can look for more opinion about speed
I have more or less the same thoughts as this.

Fine then.

May work then.

Okay, thanks

Back