• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

You don't read the series so don't ask any questions
Uhhh...yeah I do. I just mentioned a while ago that I'm behind and need to pick it again to better get what's going on. No idea why the hostility either.

How so ? We have proof
Just weird since the communities I follow always pegged Veldanava as "Top God". So there being something above him is weird to find out. It's not some kind of call out like what it seems to be taken, but more surprise at it info.

Don't know if anything has changed in the recent volume.But I have read until volume-20 and the idea that "a God superior to Veldanava exists" is weird to me as well .

Don't know if anything has changed in the recent volume.But I have read until volume-20 and the idea that "a God superior to Veldanava exists" is weird to me as well .
Prime veldanava still exists and he is omnipotent in the verse. It was just unknown how our not omnipotent veldanava lost turn null thats all

Last edited:
God is omnipotent, energy source for Great spirits to keep existing
If they die the cycle of the multiverse dies as well returning to utter nothingness, this is why i think God is nep2 since theres already an utter void the great spiritual world
Was it revealed in the newest volume?
It was revealed the great spirits draw out energy from "something"
Which we all know who tf it is

I see, I thought this god and veldanava were different beings so I got confused .
It's complicated
Btw
Rimuru is tier 2-A
Veldanava is tier 2-A
Ivarage is tier 2-B
Feldway is 2-C as long as with other top tiers
Speed for rimuru and Veldanava only is immeasurable, top tiers are infinite
The rest mfs are idk relativistic? Lol
And am serious no jokes here
Ramiris labyrinth is 2-C on its own now

The Great spiritual World just confirmed to be Like imaginary space already , and untop of That it actually more accurate than WN which was only a speculation, rimuru traveled through time literally although done with an ability doesn't stop him from having this but it will only be for Travel speed ig, lots of other shenanigans like zegion slapping zelanus ass when he used rimuru turn null blah blah

It's complicated
Btw
Rimuru is tier 2-A
Veldanava is tier 2-A
Ivarage is tier 2-B
Feldway is 2-C as long as with other top tiers
Speed for rimuru and Veldanava only is immeasurable, top tiers are infinite
The rest mfs are idk relativistic? Lol
And am serious no jokes here
Ramiris labyrinth is 2-C on its own now
when you create a thread for 2A because I'm still confused about why it's 2A?

Mind spilling the feats? I'm curious
The great spiritual world is an infinite container for the Multiverse
It is infact "The World"- Volume 17
It have no time and space neither does it have any cause and effect , infinitely vast dimension
Veldanava lost Turn null after creating "The world"
Rimuru can recreate it tens of thousands of times over
2-A×10,000

each floor in Ramiris labyrinth is now a different dimension so people like Velgrynd who can shatter some floors makes her 2-C
Making the whole labyrinth 100 universe (2-C)
The normal other worlds created by Veldanava is (2-B)
Ivarage destroyed that

The great spiritual world is an infinite container for the Multiverse
It is infact "The World"- Volume 17
It have no time and space neither does it have any cause and effect , infinitely vast dimension
Veldanava lost Turn null after creating "The world"
Rimuru can recreate it tens of thousands of times over
2-A×10,000
How do we exactly know that Rimuru was referring to the Great Spiritual World when he said "world"?

How do we exactly know that Rimuru was referring to the Great Spiritual World when he said "world"?
"That's correct. Thanks to Feldway's 'Chrono Saltation,' we were transported to a place beyond time and space. There, the lifespans of stars had long since expired, but the world hadn't collapsed. It's speculated that Feldway's power was limited to the destruction of the cosmological universe of the Cardinal World."
Same I think

それに対処しているゼラヌスも凄いのだが、ゼギオンの猛攻は神懸っていた。
その理由は、『虚無崩壊』のエネルギーを体内で循環させていたからだ。
ゼギオンの身体中を血潮の如く駆け巡るのは、一歩制御を誤ったならば世界を滅ぼしかねないほどに、危険極まりない力だった。

Zelanus was great at dealing with it, but the onslaught of the Zegeon was godlike.
The reason for this was that the energy of "Emptiness Collapse" was circulating in his body.
It was an extremely dangerous power that ran through Zegeon's body like a tidal wave of blood, so dangerous that it could destroy the world if it were to be mistakenly controlled.

The lore is ass
Rimuru being Veldanava
Veldora stupid asf power ups
Mad titan king was even hilariously stupid
Turn null was said to inexhaustible now its "you can create the world 10k times"nonsense
Totally ass it wasn't worth the wait
Where did you read the volume? I want to read it, and was it really disappointing or was it just this volume that was weak?

For me, it's enough for Rimuru and the original Veldanava to be different, for Ivaraj to be from a different world that threatens the story, and for the promised land and Ivaraj to have a connection that requires everyone's unity to fight it, that alone would make slime peak

Back