• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheska444 said:
Finished the ep, oh dear~ this is the embodiment of perfection
Agreed. I loved the fact that all of the fan service was universal. Girls in bikinis, guys in speedos, and a great big dog in a bathing onesie.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Saw the OVA. Should've expected tentacles, didn't know why I didn't. Good overall anyways.
what an innocent mind you have there , I saw the tentacles from miles away . I even expected rimuru to devour the monster and gain it's tentacles ability😂

Sheska444 said:
what an innocent mind you have there , I saw the tentacles from miles away . I even expected rimuru to devour the monster and gain it's tentacles ability😂
Eh, I didn't expect him to devour the monster. But... despite becoming friends with the monster, he didn't name it! Where did Rimuru's naming obsession disappear to?

Sheska444 said:
as expected of non canon ep , I guess . Im fairly certain that monster doesn't really exist in the story
Was thinking about that since in the Slime Diaries they've gone to the lake a few times and I'm pretty certain that actually is canon.

I didn't say rimuru never visit the lake , I simply said that the tentacles monster doesn't exist in the story . hence not canon .

Sheska444 said:
I didn't say rimuru never visit the lake , I simply said that the tentacles monster doesn't exist in the story . hence not canon .
Yeah I figured you meant that. The Diaries are more likely to be canon and the monster doesn't appear there. It could be a different lake though. Will need to consult the map.

I am mean if the monster exist that it would be of Calamity Class or Demon Lord Class as it look to easily restrained Rimuru's strongest surbodinates when agitated.

It would be highly unlikely the story to be considered urban legend of about if it was cannon.

Yeah I figured you meant that. The Diaries are more likely to be canon and the monster doesn't appear there. It could be a different lake though. Will need to consult the map.

I also meant it's obvious that this ova is specially made to promote rimuru's Plushie irl too , hence not canon

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
>Looks at it for 2 secs
JESUS christ lol
@Qliphoth Bacikal, it took me longer to found the evidences for the CRT than come up with my arguments and also make it, lol!!!

I need to get to my CRT, but I haven't had access to my computer and I can't edit on phone.
Plus I am making a project to refurbish the TSSDK profiles.
I get it. I contacted some evualting staffs about your threads to help.

I am also into refurbish the TSSDK profiles so we could collaborate if you want about ideas, @Milly Rocking Bandit :)

Personally, I say we make something equal to the Phenomena Interventio page, and list all the resistances there. It's unbelievably messy on every single profile.
I don't know. I feel like it can work better to have the resistance listed on the profiles as from personal experience as it seems like most vs threads that I seen a lot of people that don't read that doesn't read profiles pages completely.

I think also think resistances Format could easily solve by tabbers

What's the scaling chain for some of the 6-A's and 4-C's?

So far all I have is this from an old thread, from CP:

Awakened Demon Lord Shion>Pre-Awakened Demon Lord Diablo=Shion>Rimuru (First became an awakened demon lord)=Leon=Ruminas

Sheska444 said:
Naturally. Ramiris is best gal after all
Well, she is super funny to me and she is too in the Web novel. It is actually to me ironic in the web novel, she is actually a genius though, hahaha!

Yeah, there probably are a lot more genius characters. I'm looking to find more feats and finally finish up the WN, but I can't access my computer to preform edits for a long time.

Yeah, there probably are a lot more genius characters. I'm looking to find more feats and finally finish up the WN, but I can't access my computer to preform edits for a long time.
No problem, Milly Rocking Bandit.

I think the WN the current genius are some of Hinata's Holy Knight commanders like Arnaud, Leanord who stated to be genius in volume 5 of WN.

In Volume 88 Ch. 159, Agera is stated stated to be genius.

Also, some of Rimur's dwarf followers have been stated to be genius in Volumr 1,4,5; I believe.

None of the characters have profiles though.

I almost forgot Rimuru did refer to Young Chloe O'Bell (Web Novel) to somthing like a genius in Chapter 60. It was somewhat vague, to me, though.

Light Novel looks to have characters that Extraordinary Genius from being smarter than Rimuru.

I don't think many have profile though.

I think Young Chloe should be a genius. After all, she was comparable to an A rank as a child.

I also believe that Veldora should be a genius, if not extraordinary genius along with Diablo.

Veldora, in the LN, was stated to be I believe, to be smarter than; I think Rimuru made a comment that he could have smarter who easily figured out Millim's plan by the to the pppet when he was fighting her

Also, in the LN, MIllim look to be a genius, lol. Since, it stated top geniuso she migtht be an extraordinary genius depsing on the intelligence ranking in the Demon Lords:

Volume 3, Prologue:

To the demon lords who knew Milim, she was regarded as someone with muscles all the way into her brain. A lunkhead, in other words. But the truth lay elsewhere. She was actually extremely intelligent, and it was only her short fuse that made people think otherwise. She had the full ability to sort right from wrong and process matters strategically—something that often made her leap directly into action, making her seem impossibly imprudent. She was one of the top geniuses among them, in fact, but sadly, very few people noticed this. If anything, they

thought she was the simplest, most ill-tempered one.

Utterly ignorant of all this, Milim confidently put her chest forward and revealed her own thoughts to the world. "Who cares about that nonaggression pact?" she said, a world-beating smile on her face. "We should just abolish that thing right now. We got four demon lords here, so it's easy, right?"

Well, she is super funny to me and she is too in the Web novel. It is actually to me ironic in the web novel, she is actually a genius though, hahaha!

I wanna see ramiris in her so called "majestic" form , would she still act so childish around ppl ? lol

We'll probably have to wait until the LN is finished to even begin getting profiles up for some of these character.
Not really, something we can get started but we just have to do more revisons for fix.

But, it is the safer option.

I think she look to act childish since he act a lot like she was still top dog (High 4-C) in the verse in her child form, @Sheska444.

Granted though, she probably be like Veldora in mannerism though who is still childish in cases but proud of his being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back