• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"First".

Also obligatory "LN links still are only up to vol. 5."

Elizhaa said:
@NeoSuperior, I understand. If you can though can give your suggestions for WN profile fixes because I could always make a CRT on the topic or make the changes if simple enough?
In cases where that is feasible then sure, we can do it that way.

Once these revisions finalize, I meant head over to the LN too. I still need to finish Vol.2, and there are some missed feats from there I need to make a CRT for.

Unless it's something big, or things I find overtime for the WN, I might be done. Maybe I'll help clean the WN profile later on.

Jesus. We're going through these like crazy. As aside, the additional changes involved in LN7 with some new characters might make some interesting new developments.

So if there is an instance of inflicting confusion, does that count as "status effect inducement: confusion" or as "madness manipulation"?

Also knocking someone out via hax equals "sleep inducement"?

You write:
__TOC__ (two underlines TOC two underlines).

For sections that are supposed to appear in the TOC you need to write:
==(insert Section title here)==

For sub-sections within a section you need to surround the sub-section title with 3 equals signs instead of two.

You can edit your Opening Post too, you know. I don't think anyone will complain if you just change the structure a bit.

Ah sorry, the brackets shouldn'd be included in the actual text. Other than that you seemed to have gotten the hang of it.

NeoSuperior said:
"First".
Also obligatory "LN links still are only up to vol. 5."

Elizhaa said:
@NeoSuperior, I understand. If you can though can give your suggestions for WN profile fixes because I could always make a CRT on the topic or make the changes if simple enough?
In cases where that is feasible then sure, we can do it that way.
Noted, then, @NeoSuperior.

To be brutally honest, how much more potential WN feats do you think we have left? Are we reaching the end of the goldmine, or is there STILL another layer?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
To be brutally honest, how much more potential WN feats do you think we have left? Are we reaching the end of the goldmine, or is there STILL another layer?
Possibly, a lot more, I found a Camouflage skill in the earlier novel that could give some Characters and Rimuru later key Invisbilty, for example.

I found evidence of it burning until there was no ashes left.
I think these and there other evidence for Ranga. RImuru has has Black Flame Manipulation as well was said to be Stronger than Flame.

Chapter 37 ― Encounter ~ Benimaru & Ranga
Wide-area destruction skill… [Hell Flare].
A skill that Benimaru had acquired. The black dome had disappeared, and left scorched earth behind it.
They were supposed to be fighting in the marshes, but the ground was burned into glass.
Who could even imagine that terrible heat!
It should go without saying, but it is easy to guess what happened to the orcs who got caught in the 2,000 ~ 5,000 degree fireball. Even their ashes were burned.
Only a minute had passed since Benimaru shot the flare.
And flashing a wicked smile, ÒÇîClear the way, swine!ÒÇì

Ranga glanced at the Orc General.
And he knew, he was no threat. To get a feel for his power, and to prove his intuition, he moved.
Ranga felt the flow of power, and directed magical energy into his horns.
After observing Ranga's transformation, Orc General sensed danger.
Go! He wanted to scream the order…
Flash, and a roar.
Many lightning pillars appeared, connecting the heavens and the earth.
And a winding waterspout.
It was a skill that Ranga acquired, [Death Storm]. A wider area skill than the [Black Lightning].

In a second, the Orc General was vaporized, and the surrounding orcs fell to the ongoing storm.
After the storm had passed, no orcs remained in the vicinity.
Wide area skill [Death Storm] held truly terrifying power.
Ranga observed this situation.
There were no casualties among the lizardmen, and he had used it with the largest possible range.
As expected, a lot of energy was used to fuel this skill, but Ranga could still continue fighting.
Having confirmed mastery over this skill,

Note: Black Lightting is justed yo be a lesser area effect than Death Storm so it effect should still apply:

Chapter 40 - Orc Disaster
The Demon Lord Orc Disaster most formidable ability is his tremendous Regenerationn ability.
Up until now, it doesn't have variety of resistance. However the problem is his recovery power. Also, added with his resistance, it would be impossible to kill him.
However, if we burn him together with Flame and [Black Lighting], it's possible to surpass his defense and restoration ability.
But now it's impossible...... ..... His arm, elbow down, was cut away from his body. And where it used to be attached, a dark flame burned him.
And when he looked, his enemy, with appearance of a child, held a melting sword engulfed in a dark flame.
Enemy? Yes, that was an enemy.
He had considered her food. Now, however, was different. There was an overwhelming difference with the presence now before him.
It didn't matter that his foe's weapon had burned away. Her abilities were so high that she didn't need it!
Having met an enemy for the first time since evolving, the Demon Lord Orc Disaster's body tensed'.
And another strange feeling.
How strange… his arm had not started regenerating!
Confused, he looked at where his arm had been only to find the dark flame still burning and sealing his Regenerationn.
Anger burned in his eyes.
Cutting his arm off at the shoulder, he had it regenerate. And, he started swinging the Butcher Knife "Meat Crusher" with all his might.

´╝èÒÇÇ´╝èÒÇÇ´╝è

Things proceeded just as I had planned.
With the full support from the [Great Sage] I was able to use the skills to their full potential.
A never before seen optimized form of combat. I can even use [Black Flame Manipulation] now.

In any case, I think it has to do with AP.

Chapter 40 - Orc Disaster
Rather, "Voice of the World" said it before; this guy had the "Demon Lord Quality". He evolved, and truly become a Demon Lord.
This guy must be killed now, or he will become a real disaster. I'm convinced so.
Benimaru is frowning, because it managed to withstand his deadly attack.
Indeed, Black Flame Prison (Hellflare) is powerful. However, it is an AoE skill that weak if used against an individual.

So Regenerationn Negation up to High.
I don't know exactly but the principles seems to be able to afftect molecules:

Chapter 38 - Devil Gelmudo
No, I was able to vaguely understand the mechanism after I saw it for a moment.
In other words, It was a composite skill of [Area Boundary] [Fire Manipulation][Black Lightning] I have.
First, the space is secured with [Area Boundary], He accelerate the molecular motio inside with [Fire Manipulation]. So it will produce a high temperature.
Finally, the magical power inside the space acts as fuel, and the [Black Lighting] will turn it into Plasma that would burn whatever is inside it.
It can be said that the skills had become the composite skill [Black Flame Manipulation].

I just noticed something: Cook, called Chef here, looks to have Matter Manipulation

Chapter 207: Vs Dagruel Part 3
Shion activates her Unique Skill『Chef』, and using it's matter altering properties, she boosts her own stats.

With her body which has high immortal properties, Shion manages to contain the power which surpasses the limits of what normal beings can handle.

Having reached the output range of an ultimate skill, Shion unleashes a single attack with everything she had.

Shion was planning to defeat Dagruel with this very attack.

I think that Rimuru's regen negation should be at least High-Mid, since the Orc Disaster could Regenerationn from decapitation, but not regen his arm from the black flames.

I think that Rimuru's regen negation should be at least High-Mid, since the Orc Disaster could Regenerationn from decapitation, but not regen his arm from the black flames.
It won't be enough. First, decapitation give Mid-Regenerationn. The only reason why the Regenerationn is High-Mid is because Shion, Rimuru, and Orc Disaster's Regenerationn were stated to be comparable by RImuru in which Rimuru could regenerated from a small of piece of his body, @Milly Rocking Bandit.

But that only further provers my point. If he has Regenerationn comparable to Rimuru, and those black flames nullified his Regenerationn, shouldn't that give him High-Mid Regen Negation?

But that only further provers my point. If he has Regenerationn comparable to Rimuru, and those black flames nullified his Regenerationn, shouldn't that give him High-Mid Regen Negation?
Rimuru already has Regenerationn Negation (Up to High-Mid) on page, @Milly Rocking Bandit.

Quite the interesting Rimuru threads. Further solidifies my reasoning that we need more Zegion, or Benimaru matches.

Furthermore, yeah, I think we should start having one BIG CRT instead of multiple mini ones atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back