• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://********.org/chapter/656175

Not the one you're likely looking for, but still a nice little thing to tide you over.

Doomrider7 said:
Also, not part of general topic but Anejlek who does the translations for the spinoffs translated some characyer pages from 8.5 info book that ill post later today.
So, what happened to that?

So, what happened to that?

Life happened. But thanks for reminding me of that. Will be a bit hassle since the format for uploading is a bit tricky on anything not PC, but yeah coming up.

Doomrider7 said:
Life happened.
It appears real life is dragging everyone away at the same time.

I have the images, but it's not letting me upload them from my tablet. It says permission error.

Doomrider7 said:
Life happened.
It appears real life is dragging everyone away at the same time.

I have the images, but it's not letting me upload them from my tablet. It says permission error.

Tad counter intuitive, but here's the link to all the translated bits with some in their official colors. ☺´©Åƒæì

Tempest Staff https://imgur.com/gallery/enmuMzs

NeoSuperior said:
Oh, reading through that... it totally left my mind that Yoshida is infact an Otherworlder.
There were several other character sheets I hadn't noticed before(all of the black dots with text near them) since they didn't have images next to them, but I didn't want to give such a workload to Anejlek who already does all of the spinoffs. I've posted LN8.5 previously, but can post it again for those interested.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Slime is doing a comedy manga about a company/the yakuza? Not really sure.

https://twitter.com/shonen_sirius/status/1148065920905908225
You're way late man. That's "Reincarnated as a Wage Slave". Same deal on what happens except he's back to being a section chief except this time he's a Slime and his kouhai are the monster folk from Tempest with CEO Veldora. That got announced a long time ago that it was in the works. I think that's the collected 1st Volume.

ainz and the gang also doing the same iirc lol slime and overlord are basically like siblings

regarding this manga , idk about u but I kinda don't like veldora wearing a suit in his dragon form . it's just really weird and bug me so much xp

Sheska444 said:
ainz and the gang also doing the same iirc lol slime and overlord are basically like siblings

regarding this manga , idk about u but I kinda don't like veldora wearing a suit in his dragon form . it's just really weird and bug me so much xp
It's to avoid spoiling his human form. But I like "Corporate Fat Bastard" Veldora.

New bunnygirl spin-off chapter!

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Sea Bathing ☆ 3 Stars!!

I feel sorry for veldora nd milim.... how could rimuru leave em behind like that?! well , I forgot about these two too tho lol

best part

X22 1

OAD is out on your torrent site of choice. It's exactly as fanservicey as a beach episode could be in the best and greatest ways possible.😁ƒæì

Haven't seen it yet but i see Hakurou and Benimaru fanservice, also Souka fanservice, slime has fanservice for everyone.

Finished the episode, was pure quality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also Gobuta, licky bastard had a clear view of Shion's goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back