• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
The soul corridor can be closed and open again, see when Rimuru fake His death he closed His soul corridor and then He open it again after everyone know he is not dead
Yeah, he can reopen it again if he wish it.

So can we add type 8 immorality to her? She is also part of Rimuru ultimate skill tho, she is part of Azathoth

Also when Yuuki bfr Rimuru he wielding Veldora sword so its cant be helped if Veldora also affected by Yuuki BFR

GLHF22 said:
Also when Yuuki bfr Rimuru he wielding Veldora sword so its cant be helped if Veldora also affected by Yuuki BFR
More or less, can't help as Veldora was a sword.

Can't recall if there's anything of use in terms of power levels or anything, but I can post Volume 10's Veldora Diary entry later today for those interested.

Idk if it's just me but apparently it always takes me at least 30 minutes - 1 hour+ to download it... damn u mediafire

Sheska444 said:
Idk if it's just me but apparently it always takes me at least 30 minutes - 1 hour+ to download it... damn u mediafire
Yeah definetly you(no offense). These files are not big enough to justify that much time. Might wanna check your internet speeds. There's also some stuff about Veldora's skills and abilities to split his processing or something like that.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Fair. But doesn't he have to activate it?
More or less, activation is still part of the page and Rimuru would at least qualifed for this case:

• The user can harden their skin through natural means in order to shield themselves from attacks.

Actually Rimuru also got his permanently active multi-layer barrier, which amplifies his punches. I doubt that would count as "natural" though.

Also, can someone give me the scan to a passive multi-layer barrier?
Never, it is the defense barrier that is passive because Rapheal handled it.

Chapter 74 - Veldora
Defense Barrier: The ability to create a multi-layered defense, and distort space in order to create absolute defense.

Defense Barrier seems to now cover my body. My interference is unnecessary, Raphael seems to have it completely under control.

Glad to help!

Also, I think it is Multi-Dimensional Barrier that is more passive now.

Chapter 191: Ciel-Sensei's Skill Synthesis
Multi-Dimensional Barrier... An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defense that makes use of dimensional gaps.

I got new topics:

1. Multiple Personality from Manas - Yuuki has Velda and Chloe has Manas Chrona [Chapter 238]
  2. Organic Matter Manipulation for - Yuuki, Rimuru, Vega (if he ever get a profile) - via Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka:
  3. Social Influencing - Rimuru, Gazel Dwargo (Web Novel)
    1. Rimuru is worshipped as God by his followers Demons like Diablo {Venom's stp], Shion [Chapter 204]. Even, after reviving the defeated army, Rimuru's appearance and presence quenched any rebellious thought toward him [Chapter 161]

Just something I wanted to say,

Once I finish my current Slime CRT, I'm taking a break from TSSDK, and maybe even debating here as a whole. The amount of flak it gets when even a majoirity of the people who support this verse don't want Rimuru or Yuuki matches is insane, and when we argue it, nothing good comes from it. Just gets us more opponents, and all the sort. Tiring to try to debate it at this point, so I'm just focusing on other verses.

I'll still continue my missed LN revisions, but I'll likely just not post them for a while.

More,

Unique Skills

Volume 7

• Hierophant: An ability that allows a patron to dominate the will of those who seeks salvation and protection ――In an sense, this was a ridiculous ability that is nothing but high level fraud.
Volume 8

• Master Medic: Method of Attack: Virus Manipulation. Air Composition Manipulation, Poison. Naturally he could heal as well.[give better disease manipulation for end key Rimuru and also Yuuki] (Chapter 146)
  • Thrower: He could throw anything. As long as it was graspable, it was possible to throw anything, even a monster. As there was no attribute, it had penetrating damage. A troublesome ability. [Bypassed Lifting Strength] (Chapter 146)
  • Observer: Instinct Evasion. Sense Danger. Sense Trap. Sense Monster. Sense presence. [ Could be a form of Extrasensory Perception ] (Chapter 146)
Volume 10

• Ignorant: Tear possesses the Unique Skill『The Ignorant (Optimist)[3]』.Her ideal is just doing what she is told to do without thinking about anything else. Just like her personality, her ability has a condition to activate, that is, all of her abilities will increase only when she receives an order. (Chapter 203)
  • Unshaken One: From Fran. Her mind will not be affected by anything other than the feeling of excitement.A rather mysterious ability that increases her strength if she feels unrest in her mind. The ability that can even turn emotions like anger and fear into power.(Chapter 203).
  • Cultivator: Gale's Unique Skill『Cultivator』was originally an ability suitable for agriculture, but depending on how to use it, it was an excellent ability with various applications.Interfering with the earth, Gale covers the plaza on the people side with soils that turned hard. Gale synchronized with the spirit of earth, on that moment a protective wall as strong as steel was completed. A wall instantly appeared in front of the people. [Earth Manipulation] (Chapter 223).
  • Perceiver: Alice's unique skill: With her ability『Perceiver (Space Wiseman)[3]』, She somehow know that danger is approaching. Also, it has a Space Barrier effect. (Chapter 223)

Just something I wanted to say,
Once I finish my current Slime CRT, I'm taking a break from TSSDK, and maybe even debating here as a whole. The amount of flak it gets when even a majoirity of the people who support this verse don't want Rimuru or Yuuki matches is insane, and when we argue it, nothing good comes from it. Just gets us more opponents, and all the sort. Tiring to try to debate it at this point, so I'm just focusing on other verses.

I'll still continue my missed LN revisions, but I'll likely just not post them for a while.
I mean Milly from the Rimuru's thread I saw, a lot of the arguments were Fallacy and since they were incorrect then just pointed them out is enough for debunking. It nullified the related votes, I have most rarely practive this point. Also, it's easy to know if something likely is fallacious if the description of the debate topic's differs greatly then what is descrbed on the profile.

Secondly, I would not take these thread's debate, personally. None of the stress is worth it, it just hurt you and make you give up something you interested or passionate about. I personal gave up taking thread personally about debate months ago from spite threads, for example. It is more more peaceful :)

Besides, what people think don't matter, I believed we debated fairly so I see no point in taking some of their personal flak personally.

I don't think you have to gave up on the verse or debated, just don't take any points you disagreed personally.

I guess. Spent too much time on this verse anyways, so I'm going back to some others. Just call me for evalutations on CRT's, other than that, I'll be gone for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back