• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Quite the interesting Rimuru threads. Further solidifies my reasoning that we need more Zegion, or Benimaru matches.
Furthermore, yeah, I think we should start having one BIG CRT instead of multiple mini ones atm.
Long CRT can be a mess because change can take up to weeks or longer until the changes are accepted because they are so many topic.

I learned from experience from popular verses likr Fairy Tail and Naruto.

I think our system is fine be sure we quickly finished thread from a few evaluations.

True, but listening to people complain about multiple threads a day gets pretty exhausting.
It is tough if we are not getting evaluations as a result, but regarding everything else I regret nothing because the CRT were accepted in the appropriate manners.

Oh dear Jesterly. Did the same mistake as many previous translators did... Do. Not. Translate. Majin. As. "Demon".

@Milly Chapter 58 is on chapter 2 of vol 5, Veldora shows up in chapter 5 of vol 5.

So depends how many chapters are usually in a manga volume, i don't really pay attension to that so idk, what volume is the manga even on now?

Next chapter will adapt chapter 3 with Rimuru back at Tempest, so i think it will end on a cliffhanger with Rimuru learning what happened to Shion.

Every LN volume usually got covered by 2-3 manga volumes until now.

Speaking of manga volumes, manga volume 10 will be released in English in 2 days. Can't wait for the new Veldora's Slime Observation Journal.

Though I think most of you haven't even seen the one from volume 9 yet. I might share that in some way with you all in the next few days (once I get back to my main computer), since m.rock for some reason stopped uploading them it seems.

The true otp (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû).

Wonder if Rimuru will actually get with someone in the LN, i mean Benimaru apparently has 2 wives so things can change.

He is a king so it could go the harem route too though don't know if i would like that.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The true otp (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû).

Wonder if Rimuru will actually get with someone in the LN, i mean Benimaru apparently has 2 wives so things can change.

He is a king so it could go the harem route too though don't know if i would like that.
I mean...Ciel is clearly his legal wife who runs the show so...

What's with all the different translations for Alvis's name? There is Alvis, Anubis and Albis.

Also apparently Shion's magical energy is either the same as Benimaru or higher depending on her mental state.

Then there was the other time it was said Shion and Benimauru were the strongest subordinates, Kijin Shion should probably be High 7-A.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What's with all the different translations for Alvis's name? There is Alvis, Anubis and Albis.

Also apparently Shion's magical energy is either the same as Benimaru or higher depending on her mental state.

Then there was the other time it was said Shion and Benimauru were the strongest subordinates, Kijin Shion should probably be High 7-A.
Yeah I remember a lot of stuff like this for One Piece, but this series takes the cake for name changes.

Yeah I remember a lot of stuff like this for One Piece, but this series takes the cake for name changes.

survey corps , scouting regiment , scouting legion , recon corps , whatever😂

Should we scale Rimuru Resistance to mind manip with His soul Resistance? Since he literaly think with His soul

GLHF22 said:
Should we scale Rimuru Resistance to mind manip with His soul Resistance? Since he literaly think with His soul
He already has Immunity to Mind Manipulation. The scaling is uneeded.

No i mean in His PTD key he have 4D Resistance to mind manip so can we scale that to his soul Resistance?

Isnt bypass His soul Resistance needed to mind hax him?

GLHF22 said:
No i mean in His PTD key he have 4D Resistance to mind manip so can we scale that to his soul Resistance?
4-D Resistance from whose mindhax?

Something I've wanted to ask.

Rimuru's Immunity to Mind Manipulation comes from the fact that he thinks with his soul, rendering conventional attempts to manipulate his mind invalidated. But, his skills are within his soul, but they're only given an unconventional resistance. Should it be an immunity, or kept an unconvential resistance to avoid NLF's, or contridictions?

Guys Velgryn should have type 8 immortality, she literaly also the same as Veldora

And can we just merge pre and post loyal capital key for Rimuru? Tbh its pretty unnecesaary to separate those key

How does she get Type 8, though.
Soul Corridor. I do think Rimuru's released her from his Soul Corridor to be able to fake his death Velgryn knowing.So, she would have lost it, in my opinion.

Do we have any proof that it was reconnected?
I think there is proof against it being connected because when Rimuru was BFR to the End of Time, only he and Veldora where still alived:

Chapter 248: Rimuru vs Yuuki -Last Part-
I opened my eyes slightly.

I'm sure I had begun my final battle with Yuuki, and yet――

《You finally woke up?》

Oh! Ciel-san said something to me.

Where are we?

Also what happened to Veldora-sa?

《This is the End of the World. It could also be referred to as the "End of Time and Space". As for Veldora, he was isolated inside the『Imaginary Space』and completely protected, so please rest assured.》

Huh……?

Ciel asked me as such, which made me speechless.

Yes, if this place was the "End of Time and Space", that meant Benimaru, Shuna, my friends in Tempest, Diablo and the other Demons, Guy, Ramiris, Milim and the other Demon Lords, all the people that I loved, all of them didn't exist anywhere in this world. I finally understood that.

In other words, I lost to Yuuki.

I'm not sure how that means they're connected. All see is Veldora was protected.
Fair point about the protection.

I guess he disconnetect the Soul Corridor:

Rimuru vs Yuuki ―Middle Part―
――Chrono Saltatio[5]――[6]

The Ultimate Super Space-Time Magic that forced the target to leap to space where time had ended.

The magic was formed by swallowing up all of the energy that filled the place and even the raging quakes in time.

Then, with that immeasurable energy, it took Rimuru away to the "End of Time and Space[7]".

Even all of Rimuru's clones were completely swallowed up by the space-time continuum……

If the "Soul Corridor" wasn't closed, Rimuru's subordinates and even Velgrind might also become the target of the magic.

All kind of resistance was futile against the terrifying and compelling force of this magic.

The soul corridor can be closed and open again, see when Rimuru fake His death he closed His soul corridor and then He open it again after everyone know he is not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back