• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many upgrades and argument were shut down for the past few months for the Tekken verse for many reasons but here we are today with new upgrade for the verse

So a speed Calac for the verse was done by @TataHakai and it was agreed upon, Here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Tekken_:_Kazuya's_laser

The new Calc will upgrade the characters to Mach 17,918.36735 (Sub Relativistic)

Now we need to discuss who the feat scale to and how it scales

For starts, it should scale to Jin Kazama, Kazumi and Azazel and maybe Akuma? I am not so sure

It's the speed of his fastest beam and it scales only the attack speed via said beam, not normal speed. The only characters who can use this beam are Jin Kazama, Devil Jin, Kazuya Mishima, Devil Kazuya, True Devil Kazuya, Devil Kazumi, Azazel and Golden Azazel.

Full Power Heihachi and Akuma did not dodged or reacted to them, but avoided them by moving to the right when they saw Devil Kazumi/Kazuya charging a beam, so they do not scale.

I mean he did that in Base I would assume his beam is faster in his true devil form although this is just assumption from my side

Ah you mean like the aim doge thing? that fair point I guess

dark has a point no one really outspeed the beams and only sidestep to dodge so only via beams for people who can laser but no one scales regularly

Well I also think Dark have point here

So this only applies to their attack speed right?

Here is the calc that TataHakai's calculatio is based on.

It seems that the results between TataHakai's calculation, and the one linked above seems to be similar, so the proposal made here seems acceptable.

Jimpachi storm and Azazel making a volcano to erupt are on the 7-B+ range, so it's easy to tell that True Devil Kazuya is 7-A for being stronger than them and surviving a volcano explosion in his fight with Akuma. Also i will personally revise them.

I have made the new page structure for most characters, only five remains and i also linked feats, moves, renders, better descriptions and etc. Lastly i asked Kep to check the feat and said that Narutoforum calc is legit.

No, they are on my computer and once i will finish the last five characters i will apply them and explain the scaling in the Blog.

This might be a little late to add but in the Tekken 7 comics we see Angel block and match the Devil beam with hers and Jin does somewhat react to it. Maybe that could be considered.

The Tekken 7 comics are not canon, it's not possible to place them in the timeline and Angel was retconned out of the canon.

Dark649 said:
The Tekken 7 comics are not canon, it's not possible to place them in the timeline and Angel was retconned out of the canon.
Really? That's a a freaking bummer. Just when I thought there were more feats to pick from.

I agree. Also Nina never met Jin after the events of 6 outside of the story in 7, and King never met or fought Kazuya.

There a lot of retcons in Tekken series, outside of the main games nothing is considered canon and some parts of the main games are not canon anymore either

Supposedly angel was the good side to Kazuya that fight his evil side in T2 but later the whole plot was thrown out of the window and angle isn't even canon character anymore

btw @Dark649 you did your thread yet? if not we should apply the speed upgrade for the characters already

I will make the upgrade very soon in a few hours since i have completed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back