• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken CRT Part 2.5: the return of the stamina

This is something discovered a long while ago and will affect the entire verse, so in the series, precisely the most recent titles, tekken 6, tekken tag 2 and tekken 7, there are stages in the game, which they change between rounds or during the match itself, specifically, they go from daylight to sunset to night, even weather changing to some as they go through these.

Tekken 6 has this stage which as you start on it is during sunset, which eventually reaches the night, then gets to sun rising afterwards after a while

Tekken tag 2 has this stage which between round changes very clearly from bright sky to a dark one, before someone mentions its some hax from the final boss going there which goes away after, it is not, even at the end of that video there is a cutscene were that character power is taken away and stage remains unchanged, so its not any hax there, plus she never displayed anything like this ever in the series either.

Tekken 7 on the other hand has a bunch of these stages such as this, this, this, this, this and this, showing how characters fight for quite a long time that even the stages display the time it passes too

As such, I suggest a Superhuman stamina upgrade to the whole verse based on the previously presented evidences

Except for stuff like fodders able to beat god tiers due a health bar or anything in that regard, gameplay is fair enough, rage arts and stage changes between rounds have occured in cinematics or lore for example

Edit: Harada WoG is legit too unless something he may say falls under DoA

Seems good, only minor issue I can see is, is there any reason characters who don't appear in T6/T7 would scale to this level of stamina? CRT implies it'd apply to them too.

Characters who stopped appearing before thise games can very well have lower levels, I believe, unless there are reasons for them to be straight up physically superior to the majority of the fighters who appeared in T6 and 7, like Ogre.

To me it goes like this, unless specified they have shitty stamina or anything of the like to suggest otherwise, it should apply to those such as Ogre as well

Since it makes no sense some cant have the standard stamina at least in order to compete against other characters who do

If they're high tiers I guess there's an argument but if they're just dudes, eh, there's plenty of ways to fight people with better stamina, i'd do a likely at most

The whole cast is of superhuman characters, so dont see why some wouldnt have it, its a standard which all should get, like how some stages are breakable by anybody

Stronger characters have better stamina feats to them or it is specified theirs is uniquely different from others

Back