• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken CRT Part 1: speed and weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can somebody list which members that agree with what here please?

From normal members there is:
-azontr
-oleggator
-zencha
-notoriousoda
-siralex09 (except the latter/2nd lifting strength point)

From staff there is:
-samanpatou (except the latter/2nd light speed attack speed point)
-gyronutz (he was unsure of of the light speed points)
-lordgriffin1000 (agreed with all i suppose eventually)

Okay. Thank you. What all of the staff members here have agreed with can probably be applied then.

Can it be asked again from the staffs that commented on the points where it was neutral or eh opinions on them again, especially from the comment before the one with agreements from here

About Claudio's light, I'm still iffy, because those are stated to be blue flames he draws upon from a spirit that's connected to a star, it's far from enough to qualify it as actual light that moves at actual speed of light.

The fact that the game and Claudio call it light isn't a good evidence either, light is a very common term used in fiction.

Claudio calls it being the light of Sirius and uses his power, which is from the star from the sky which glows, being displayed on the arm blue colored flames, blue is literally the color that the brightest stars have actually too, so its coming from real light source

Starburst by definition also says there rays from a source of light, so it is pointed out as being legitimate rather then being energy or something else

EDIT: Also the earlier point from not too long ago as well, there is already one beam of light instance accepted and it would be impossible this one not being one

So everything else accepted from all staff is good then right? So i can at least include those who arent with neutral view or some arguing still

Claudio calls it being the light of Sirius and uses his power, which is from the star from the sky which glows, being displayed on the arm blue colored flames, blue is literally the color that the brightest stars have actually too, so its coming from real light source

Starburst by definition also says there rays from a source of light, so it is pointed out as being legitimate rather then being energy or something else

EDIT: Also the earlier point from not too long ago as well, there is already one beam of light instance accepted and it would be impossible this one not being one
Hmm... Our light standards are pretty strict but if the light is that of the actual star then you might have something, although the speed still might be an issue. There being another instance where a beam of light is acceptable really only works if it's the "exact" same.

Regardless, my opinion on this matter hasn't really changed. I think it's possible/likely that it's legitimate light/lightspeed but that's just my opinion.

Thats why i suggested a likely/possibly, which mainly will make the character in question with it get attack speed via that only

OK i applied all that was accepted when previously asked

Besides lordgriffin, there needs to be a few more giving their inputs on Claudio deal now

Okay. Can you explain exactly what needs to be evaluated please?

I gave reasons above on which lordgriffin gave the ok afterwards, as well as even before that, for the character Claudio having legit light from which he will receive attack speed at sol (suggested very least to have likely/possibly on this) and being support evidence for the strongest characters ratings as well along the other stuff already accepted here

Opinions so far to it are the previously mentioned ok, a neutral response and one that isnt pro for it, so that instance in particular needs other opinions for either yes or no about being accepted
Okay. Can you explain exactly what needs to be evaluated please?

I gave reasons above on which lordgriffin gave the ok afterwards, as well as even before that, for the character Claudio having legit light from which he will receive attack speed at sol (suggested very least to have likely/possibly on this) and being support evidence for the strongest characters ratings as well along the other stuff already accepted here

Opinions so far to it are the previously mentioned ok, a neutral response and one that isnt pro for it, so that instance in particular needs other opinions for either yes or no about being accepted
Okay.

@LordGriffin1000 @GyroNutz

Would you be willing to help out with this please?

Well, as long as it fits with our standard requirements, it is probably fine:

So i can add it in this case then? To make sure before i do something about it, also it fits from what i said so far for it the whole thread

@Antvasima

Last edited:
I would prefer more staff confirmations about the lightspeed issue. I am too tired to properly evaluate this.

Okay. I don't remember what he said, but if he and Saman also agree, it is probably fine to apply what has been accepted.

Saman didnt, lordgriffin did and kingtempest after you tagged him, how many approvals we need to apply one thing? The others tagged didnt care enough for this to comment anything it just gets too long at this point the wait honestly and more CRT need to be done as well

How is it vague exactly? Lordgriffin and Kingtempest responses to it are explicit, not a simple yes or agree reply

The issue at hand is that few had given an input over it if they accept or not

Okay then. I don't remember the responses well.

If Claudio's light attack is the last thing to settle, then we can call even a bunch of members knowledgeable on light speed stuff and related requirements, and ask them to evaluate it.

If Claudio's light attack is the last thing to settle, then we can call even a bunch of members knowledgeable on light speed stuff and related requirements, and ask them to evaluate it.
Okay. That is usually the calc group members.

@Damage3245 @Mr._Bambu @Wokistan @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would you be willing to give input about if the suggested revisions here qualify as lightspeed please?

Last edited:
Not to be rude but whats the difference to tag them really, most of them arent active from a quick look while others i saw having a small look here and not even comment (when i saw they got tagged not after a few seconds or minutes) and same kinda went with previous staff tagged as well from early on

There were like 3 staffs here that agreed with most of this thread and you Ant have said those accepted can be applied afterwards

Then we had one last thing and eventually it got 3 approvals from staff that took their time to look and comment after quite a while of wait, it just drags this longer then needed for input which prolly wont even be given if this was left waiting for a time, it also slows down the making for other CRTs planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back