• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh hey, I love this show. I'm still on Season 3 though (and have been for like... a year, lol)

I can help with profiles though. Looove Isaac and the Nogitsune, might can take them. One thing, we'd need different keys for characters who are different ranks, as Alphas are explicitly more powerful than Betas and Omegas

Last edited:
Oh hey, I love this show. I'm still on Season 3 though (and have been for like... a year, lol)

I can help with profiles though. Looove Isaac and the Nogitsune, might can take them. One thing, we'd need different keys for characters who are different ranks, as Alphas are explicitly more powerful than Betas and Omegas
Agreed, and Void stiles is the best villain alongside Deucalion.

Can someone find this clips for me? I'm not finding any.
  • Deucallion explaining about Werewolf senses. (Teen Wolf Season 6 Episode 19)
  • Scott regenerating from gun shot from Matt (Teen Wolf Season 2 Episode 10)
  • Argent looking for the bullet that killed Halwyn (Teen Wolf Season 6 Episode 12)
  • Peter looking at Isaacs memories (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 2)
  • Peter reattaches his lost finger (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 2)
  • Derek healing Cora (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 10)
  • Scott takes longer to heal because of alphas (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5)
  • Need something for Nigh vision

For hunters, they should scale above Stiles, who harmed Donovan, a chimera and he was able to pull him through a bookshelf (Teen Wolf 5x05) which should make him Wall level. He should also have "likely far higher" via harming Theo and giving him a nosebleed (Teen Wolf 5x10)
I´m not going with that. Stiles is a normal human he doesn't even have training he only damaged Donovan because of a weapon and he only damaged Theo because he allowed him to. At best I would say "Wall level with a bat"

I´m not going with that. Stiles is a normal human he doesn't even have training he only damaged Donovan because of a weapon and he only damaged Theo because he allowed him to. At best I would say "Wall level with a bat"
he harmed him with a headbutt tho, he only used the wrench after

he harmed him with a headbutt tho, he only used the wrench after
Still not scaling, that will just make everything fall apart, having Stiles scale to the same as Alphas it's complete nonsense, We are already having an hard time because most of the feats in the show are wall level regardless of being Alpha or Beta.

Still not scaling, that will just make everything fall apart, having Stiles scale to the same as Alphas it's complete nonsense, We are already having an hard time because most of the feats in the show are wall level regardless of being Alpha or Beta.
Well ok i guess.
  • Deucallion explaining about Werewolf senses. (Teen Wolf Season 6 Episode 19)
Here is for the sense

Also the verse should scale to Small Building Level since theo withstood being electrocuted with 1 billion joules. (Teen Wolf 6x06)

• Derek healing Cora (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 10)
  • Scott takes longer to heal because of alphas (Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5)
Here
and here.
Hmmm we need to ask about this the lightning feats page says that the energy of the lightning wont necessarily scale to them.
Well if that doesn't work, I also found that the berserker's skull was intact by an explosion made by this mine, which is used against unarmored vehicles.
And Scott broke one as a true alpha

Thanks again.
It should work but we need a potency for claymore and it might get a bit lower because of the distance but I'm not sure.
Edit: I checked and apparently the full explosion should be about 3 Megajoules which is wall level.

Last edited:
Edit: I checked and apparently the full explosion should be about 3 Megajoules which is wall level.
Well it was worth a try.
Found some more feats for Scott

Beta​

Attack Potency: Wall level (Fought on par with Derek Hale, even threw him through a wooden wall, harmed him multiple times during the fight (Teen Wolf 1x03), and Derek recovered from being electrocuted with 900,000 volts (Teen Wolf 1x05). Defeated both Erica and Isaac simultaneously (Teen Wolf 2x03). Can crack dense ice with ease (Teen Wolf 2x03). Traded blows with Jackson, who is able to damage a marble wall and destroy a sink by sending him into it, which would require this much energy (Teen Wolf 2x07). Evenly pushed Ennis, an augmented alpha, although it was likely influenced by his true alpha spark rising at the time. (Teen Wolf 3x05))

Speed: Subsonic (Stated to be faster then humanly possible. Went through several miles of forest in just minutes (Teen Wolf 1x01). Quickly ran through the woods, leapt over a great distance and could easily outran cars (Teen Wolf 2x01).)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Broke several chains while inside of a freezer (Teen Wolf 2x02), which require at least this much force. Overpowered Isaac, who could hold a collapsing roof (Teen Wolf 3x12).)

Durability: Wall level
(Took blows from Derek Hale.)

Stamina: Superhuman (Was shot in the stomach and kept going, could run at high speeds without being exhausted, broke his leg and acted like it was nothing and acted like he was fine after being stabbed with a knife.)

True Alpha​

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Broke through a mountain ash barrier (Teen Wolf 3x12), which he wasn't capable of doing in his previous form, and it should be noted that others like Jennifer even claimed this as impossible. Stomped a bloodlusted Peter Hale while weakened and fatigued (Teen Wolf 4x12). Held his own against The Beast of Gevaudan and briefly traded blows with him (Teen Wolf 5x18), who was praised by Deucalion for his immense power (Teen Wolf 5x14), defeated the hellhound multiple times, and he easily knocked out theo in a single punch, also flipped Stiles' jeep (Teen Wolf 5x07). As a berserker, he fought Liam, Malia, and Peter, although with difficulty but it should be mentioned that he didn't have any awareness of what he was doing and had his instincts reduced to a pure animal (Teen Wolf 4x12). Separated a berserker's skull in half, which was intact after being exploded with a claymore mine at point blank range and it can produce up to 3 Mj (Teen Wolf 4x12). Snapped the bones in Belasko's forearm while weakened and injured from being stabbed through the chest with his power stealing talons, and he knocked out Kira and easily overpowered Theo Raeken (Teen Wolf 5x01).)

Speed: At least Subsonic (Should be faster than before), Supersonic combat speed and reactions (Easily reacted and dodged almost every hits from a bloodlusted Peter Hale while weakened and fatigued. (Teen Wolf 4x12).)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Broke through a mountain ash barrier (Teen Wolf 3x12), which is meant to be unbreakable for supernatural creatures and even in his previous form, he wasn't able to do this. Separated a berserker's skull in half (Teen Wolf 4x12). Snapped the bones in Belasko's forearm (Teen Wolf 5x01). Held and pushed back two giant concrete blocks (Teen Wolf: The movie).)

Durability:
At least Wall level (Took blows from The beast of Gevaudan and still kept going (Teen Wolf 5x18). Withstood being eloctrucuted by Kira for a prolonged period of time (Teen Wolf 5x05).)

Stamina: Superhuman (Can endure huge amounts of pain and can still keep going after, such as when he was stabbed through the stomach using a katana (Teen Wolf 3x19), stabbed in the chest by Balasko's power stealing talons (Teen Wolf 5x01), got wounded multiple times by receiving attacks from the beast of Gevaudan (Teen Wolf 5x18), or when he was electrocuted by Kira for a prolonged period of time (Teen Wolf 5x05).)

Well it was worth a try.
Found some more feats for Scott

Beta​

Attack Potency: Wall level (Fought on par with Derek Hale, even threw him through a wooden wall, harmed him multiple times during the fight (Teen Wolf 1x03), and Derek recovered from being electrocuted with 900,000 volts (Teen Wolf 1x05). Defeated both Erica and Isaac simultaneously (Teen Wolf 2x03). Can crack dense ice with ease (Teen Wolf 2x03). Traded blows with Jackson, who is able to damage a marble wall and destroy a sink by sending him into it, which would require this much energy (Teen Wolf 2x07). Evenly pushed Ennis, an augmented alpha, although it was likely influenced by his true alpha spark rising at the time. (Teen Wolf 3x05))

Speed: Subsonic (Stated to be faster then humanly possible. Went through several miles of forest in just minutes (Teen Wolf 1x01). Quickly ran through the woods, leapt over a great distance and could easily outran cars (Teen Wolf 2x01).)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Broke several chains while inside of a freezer (Teen Wolf 2x02), which require at least this much force. Overpowered Isaac, who could hold a collapsing roof (Teen Wolf 3x12).)

Durability: Wall level (Took blows from Derek Hale.)

Stamina: Superhuman (Was shot in the stomach and kept going, could run at high speeds without being exhausted, broke his leg and acted like it was nothing and acted like he was fine after being stabbed with a knife.)

True Alpha​

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Broke through a mountain ash barrier (Teen Wolf 3x12), which he wasn't capable of doing in his previous form, and it should be noted that others like Jennifer even claimed this as impossible. Stomped a bloodlusted Peter Hale while weakened and fatigued (Teen Wolf 4x12). Held his own against The Beast of Gevaudan and briefly traded blows with him (Teen Wolf 5x18), who was praised by Deucalion for his immense power (Teen Wolf 5x14), defeated the hellhound multiple times, and he easily knocked out theo in a single punch, also flipped Stiles' jeep (Teen Wolf 5x07). As a berserker, he fought Liam, Malia, and Peter, although with difficulty but it should be mentioned that he didn't have any awareness of what he was doing and had his instincts reduced to a pure animal (Teen Wolf 4x12). Separated a berserker's skull in half, which was intact after being exploded with a claymore mine at point blank range and it can produce up to 3 Mj (Teen Wolf 4x12). Snapped the bones in Belasko's forearm while weakened and injured from being stabbed through the chest with his power stealing talons, and he knocked out Kira and easily overpowered Theo Raeken (Teen Wolf 5x01).)

Speed: At least Subsonic (Should be faster than before), Supersonic combat speed and reactions (Easily reacted and dodged almost every hits from a bloodlusted Peter Hale while weakened and fatigued. (Teen Wolf 4x12).)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Broke through a mountain ash barrier (Teen Wolf 3x12), which is meant to be unbreakable for supernatural creatures and even in his previous form, he wasn't able to do this. Separated a berserker's skull in half (Teen Wolf 4x12). Snapped the bones in Belasko's forearm (Teen Wolf 5x01). Held and pushed back two giant concrete blocks (Teen Wolf: The movie).)

Durability: At least Wall level (Took blows from The beast of Gevaudan and still kept going (Teen Wolf 5x18). Withstood being eloctrucuted by Kira for a prolonged period of time (Teen Wolf 5x05).)

Stamina: Superhuman (Can endure huge amounts of pain and can still keep going after, such as when he was stabbed through the stomach using a katana (Teen Wolf 3x19), stabbed in the chest by Balasko's power stealing talons (Teen Wolf 5x01), got wounded multiple times by receiving attacks from the beast of Gevaudan (Teen Wolf 5x18), or when he was electrocuted by Kira for a prolonged period of time (Teen Wolf 5x05).)
I think it's almost done but I would like the Derek calc accepted

I think it's almost done but I would like the Derek calc accepted
Personally I think Scott should have "Gifted" for intelligence, he is currently rated at Average which I disagree in my opinion.
Here is why

Strategy/ Planning​

Gerard​

First of all, Gerard is a great hunter and manipulator, as he tricked a younger and more naïve Deucalion and brainwashed Allison into turning her back to her friends, which clearly shows his level of intelligence. When Scott finally figured out Gerard intentions which was to get bitten, he constructed a plan and it consisted of replacing his pills with ones filled with mountain ash, so that his body would reject the bite. (Teen Wolf 2x12)

Deucalion​

During his discussions with Gerard in order to found a way to take down Deucalion, he tells him that he actually isn't always blind, giving Scott an idea. So, he decided to get a flasher in order to temporally blind him.

Deduction/Memory​

While being tortured, he figured out that La Loba was actually Kate Argent, this was done by piecing small clues together such as how deep the scratches of an alpha need to be to actually turn someone into a supernatural creature, which is was only a small dialogue between her and Chris during a match a year ago. (Teen Wolf 4x01)

Social/leadership Skills​

Scott has natural leadership skills, he was able to direct his own group, which incorporates of Stiles, Allison and Lydia. Later, he would have his own pack with new members like Cory, Liam, Malia, Kira, Theo and others, and had again new members in order to take down Tamora Monroe across the world. Even before knowing that he had the potential to become a true alpha, Derek praised him and claimed that he was already the alpha of his own pack (Teen Wolf 2x05). With his experience, Scott guided Liam through his own journey as a werewolf and helped through multiple obstacles. He was also claimed by Derek Hale to be a great mentor for Liam.

Knowledge​

• Worked under the supervision at Dr. Deaton's clinic and was capable of lab tests, splint broken bones, and give injections to animals which shows his knowing of the animal's anatomy, physiology, and diseases. He would later graduate of University of California, Davis as a Veterinarian.
  • After 15 years as a werewolf, he has comprehension of the supernatural worlds and it's different sorts of shapeshifters, having been mentored by Derek Hale and Dr. Deaton, and have been researching the the Argent Bestiary.

Combat Skills​

Despite having no former training, Scott is actually an expert fighter, he was able to hold his own against Derek Hale, an experienced werewolf that have fought the Oni and other skilled fighters. After a few months of actually learning more about his powers, he started to use more his agility than others who typically fights like a brawler, which was shown when briefly fighting Deucalion, doing several flips and other incredible acrobatic stunts, which impressed the latter, who is a martial artist, has decade of experience as a werewolf and easily outmaneuvered Derek Hale. He also briefly fought Allison, a hunter that was trained by his father and grand-father, both experts in the fields of combat. Defeated both Erica and Isaac without too much struggle. Easily stomped Peter Hale and was able to counteract every attacks from him.

Personally I think Scott should have "Gifted" for intelligence, he is currently rated at Average which I disagree in my opinion.
Here is why

Strategy/ Planning​

Gerard​

First of all, Gerard is a great hunter and manipulator, as he tricked a younger and more naïve Deucalion and brainwashed Allison into turning her back to her friends, which clearly shows his level of intelligence. When Scott finally figured out Gerard intentions which was to get bitten, he constructed a plan and it consisted of replacing his pills with ones filled with mountain ash, so that his body would reject the bite. (Teen Wolf 2x12)

Deucalion​

During his discussions with Gerard in order to found a way to take down Deucalion, he tells him that he actually isn't always blind, giving Scott an idea. So, he decided to get a flasher in order to temporally blind him.

Deduction/Memory​

While being tortured, he figured out that La Loba was actually Kate Argent, this was done by piecing small clues together such as how deep the scratches of an alpha need to be to actually turn someone into a supernatural creature, which is was only a small dialogue between her and Chris during a match a year ago. (Teen Wolf 4x01)

Social/leadership Skills​

Scott has natural leadership skills, he was able to direct his own group, which incorporates of Stiles, Allison and Lydia. Later, he would have his own pack with new members like Cory, Liam, Malia, Kira, Theo and others, and had again new members in order to take down Tamora Monroe across the world. Even before knowing that he had the potential to become a true alpha, Derek praised him and claimed that he was already the alpha of his own pack (Teen Wolf 2x05). With his experience, Scott guided Liam through his own journey as a werewolf and helped through multiple obstacles. He was also claimed by Derek Hale to be a great mentor for Liam.

Knowledge​

• Worked under the supervision at Dr. Deaton's clinic and was capable of lab tests, splint broken bones, and give injections to animals which shows his knowing of the animal's anatomy, physiology, and diseases. He would later graduate of University of California, Davis as a Veterinarian.
  • After 15 years as a werewolf, he has comprehension of the supernatural worlds and it's different sorts of shapeshifters, having been mentored by Derek Hale and Dr. Deaton, and have been researching the the Argent Bestiary.

Combat Skills​

Despite having no former training, Scott is actually an expert fighter, he was able to hold his own against Derek Hale, an experienced werewolf that have fought the Oni and other skilled fighters. After a few months of actually learning more about his powers, he started to use more his agility than others who typically fights like a brawler, which was shown when briefly fighting Deucalion, doing several flips and other incredible acrobatic stunts, which impressed the latter, who is a martial artist, has decade of experience as a werewolf and easily outmaneuvered Derek Hale. He also briefly fought Allison, a hunter that was trained by his father and grand-father, both experts in the fields of combat. Defeated both Erica and Isaac without too much struggle. Easily stomped Peter Hale and was able to counteract every attacks from him.
I will surely look into that, I would specially like to have statement or something saying he graduated in university to show.
I don't usually like to consider combat skills over "he fought x" since I myself hate how "Marcial arts" is given to basically anyone who throws a punch, as such I rather statements of him being a good fighter or learning marcial arts.

I will surely look into that, I would specially like to have statement or something saying he graduated in university to show.
I don't usually like to consider combat skills over "he fought x" since I myself hate how "Marcial arts" is given to basically anyone who throws a punch, as such I rather statements of him being a good fighter or learning marcial arts.
Noted, I don't think it's necessary to have his intelligence separated in two for both keys, since being a true alpha doesn't upgrade intelligence. And for when he graduated from university, I looked it up on his profile in the Teen Wolf wiki, so it might be false.

Noted, I don't think it's necessary to have his intelligence separated in two for both keys, since being a true alpha doesn't upgrade intelligence. And for when he graduated from university, I looked it up on his profile in the Teen Wolf wiki, so it might be false.
I am talking into account that the first key covers him until the moment he become an Alpha with 17 while the second key goes up to his 30's it's a significant amount of time that would surely have affected his knowledge about stuff.

I knew that the wiki said it but I saw no actual source listed there so, I assumed it was just a guess based on him working with Diton and he going into advanced biology (which he quit)

Back