• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Lidia destroyed a reinforced door with her scream so the beast stopping at the door is very PIS
No dur. La Bete, one of the strongest characters, was held back by a door of all things. It's just that the notion that any of these characters are anything special is one I've never agreed with, not that anyone had ever argued Jennifer has the power of a storm in her attacks.

No dur. La Bete, one of the strongest characters, was held back by a door of all things. It's just that the notion that any of these characters are anything special is one I've never agreed with, not that anyone had ever argued Jennifer has the power of a storm in her attacks.
As I said held back by a door is a PIS taking down a door is Street level so a wall level werewolf can take one down pretty easily. Not sure what you are saying here the show is very clear about them being superhumans.

As I said held back by a door is a PIS taking down a door is Street level so a wall level werewolf can take one down pretty easily. Not sure what you are saying here the show is very clear about them being superhumans.
They most definitely are superhuman. Even that lowly hobo omega could knock over that digger, which is such a nice baseline for these beasts. I'm just hoping no one gets carried away when this series operates at very conservative levels, with a plethora of low ends excusable by the $10 an episode budget Jeff Davis had.

Ooh, I hope someone can calc Jennifer tapping a desk to send it sliding over to block a door. That's the kind of stuff we need.

I wonder if it's possible to calc Ennis clawing the revenge symbol into the steel panel of that warehouse. It looks like he burned the metal away from pure friction.

They most definitely are superhuman. Even that lowly hobo omega could knock over that digger, which is such a nice baseline for these beasts. I'm just hoping no one gets carried away when this series operates at very conservative levels, with a plethora of low ends excusable by the $10 an episode budget Jeff Davis had.
I'm very clearly not gonna over do it, as I said I'm not even gonna use the 1B joules because it goes too far. Mostly everything suggest a wall level verse with just a few things like Nemeton and Jennifer scaling higher cuz "Magic"

Ooh, I hope someone can calc Jennifer tapping a desk to send it sliding over to block a door. That's the kind of stuff we need.

I wonder if it's possible to calc Ennis clawing the revenge symbol into the steel panel of that warehouse. It looks like he burned the metal away from pure friction.
It would be better to use the feat of Stiles breaking his wooden bat on the twins head which they easily tank it.

The claymore mine should be fine to use. I've seen people link to Wikipedia or other external sites for stuff like that.

Could always just make a weapon profile for the real-world mine itself and then link to it lol

The claymore mine should be fine to use. I've seen people link to Wikipedia or other external sites for stuff like that.

Could always just make a weapon profile for the real-world mine itself and then link to it lol
Except usually it directly staes how strong it is in numbers, the one I was using it was based on a calculation of the material that was inside the explosive which it was 680g of C4. Another thing is that it probably requires a calc because of the standards of this wiki regarding the full yield of the explosion. And lastly I don't know hoe the wiki would look at scaling use the mask having been intact despite having almost nothing left of that creature. So in the end I think it's gonna take a while if this can even be used at all

Back