• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Gohan SSJ2 (Full Power) vs The Hulk (Enraged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohan is faster but Hulk got Regenerationn and i heard Huk can keep up with fast people when enrages. It could go either way.

I think Gohan can win. However, as a SSJ2, his sadistic tendencies might make him lose if he opts for just torturing and humilliating Hulk, which just angers him to the point he surpasses Gohan.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
I think Gohan can win. However, as a SSJ2, his sadistic tendencies might make him lose if he opts for just torturing and humilliating Hulk, which just angers him to the point he surpasses Gohan.
Gohan isn't sadistic he only did that to Cell because of all the bad things he's done so it wouldn't matter here because Hulk's pretty much a good guy. A downfall can be his cockiness however like with Cell & Buu

Nibbler3100 said:
GohanLSSJ2 said:
Gohan isn't sadistic he only did that to Cell because of all the bad things he's done so it wouldn't matter here because Hulk's pretty much a good guy. A downfall can be his cockiness however like with Cell & Buu
That still shows some degree of sadism. But yeah, if Hulk does not anger him enough (Or if Gohan has enough control over his SSJ2 form to avoid) to get sadistic, then Gohan blitzes him.

Even though it's not generally accepted on this site, I think Cell is a solar system buster, therefore, Gohan is one too. Gohan wins.

This would go similar to 2nd form Bulked Cell VS gohan ssj2 enraged.

BTW, can Hulk fly? The best i get for him is Hypersonic in jumping speed (has overtaken jet fighters and ICBMs)

So, whenever Gohan gets tired he can just fly? I mean...

Viturino said:
BTW, can Hulk fly? The best i get for him is Hypersonic in jumping speed (has overtaken jet fighters and ICBMs)

True. He can't actually fly.

But in terms of strenght, it seems he has matched Thor and Beta Ray Bill on occassion.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Viturino said:

True. He can't actually fly.
But in terms of strenght, it seems he has matched Thor and Beta Ray Bill on occassion.
He may be stronger in raw strength than Gohan, but, what good would it do if he cant get a hit in?

Gohan, hands down. This would be just like bulky Perfect Cell vs Gohan, going by the Hulk's profile.

@TLT1: So Gohan just goes Bloodlusted on Hulks butt then? If so, i'm going to have to with Gohan as well.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@TLT1: So Gohan just goes Bloodlusted on Hulks butt then? If so, i'm going to have to with Gohan as well.
Since SSJ2 Teen Gohan is kind of perma-bloodlusted, yes.

Why can't Gohan just send the Hulk off world with a Kamehameha. Gohan also has better range, and the Hulk though he has the ability to cause shockwaves and air tremors which give him range, he can't fly.

CrossverseCrisis said:
he was indeed more serious and on the point in the manga

in the manga , semi perfect cell almost immediately turned to self destruction

Benbenben101010 said:
Gohan its my favorite db character but Hulk in his most op moments can sweep the floor with him easy :/
Explain because Hulk is only rated Star level whereas Teen Gohan is rated as a Solar System buster.

Oblivion00 said:
Benbenben101010 said:
Gohan its my favorite db character but Hulk in his most op moments can sweep the floor with him easy :/
Explain because Hulk is only rated Star level whereas Teen Gohan is rated as a Solar System buster.
Hulk force increase all the time in world breaker mode, he can absorv all type of energy, its practically impossible hurt it for his healting factor and he can support the weight of a fu***** star without problems, ,Teen Gohan have not so much opportunities with him, maybe ultimate Gohan yes, but just in ssj2 no :_.

Do we have any close to FTL speed feats for Hulk? Btw how does he deals with airborne opponents, can he jump high enough to reach stratosphere or something?

whats more of an accomplishment, solar system bust or lifing a star? Either ways it doesn't matter lifting strength =/= striking strength

Hulk force increase all the time in world breaker mode, he can absorv all type of energy, its practically impossible hurt it for his healting factor and he can support the weight of a fu***** star without problems, ,Teen Gohan have not so much opportunities with him, maybe ultimate Gohan yes, but just in ssj2 no :_.

Yes Hulk's power does increase but if they are both bloodlusted Gohan is going to finish off Hulk instantly due to a massive difference between star level and solar system level. If Gohan was in character then I agree he would play around with the Hulk until he realised that the Hulk gets stronger. But since this is a bloodlusted Gohan then he wins.

Benbenben101010 said:
Oblivion00 said:
Benbenben101010 said:
Can support a star?, good for him, too bad that Teen Gohan is Solar System level. Solar system > Star, Also Cell had Regenerationn, that didn't stop Gohan from completely atomazing Cell, so I don't see anyway for the Hulk to win when he's only Star Level.

Oblivion00 said:
Hulk force increase all the time in world breaker mode, he can absorv all type of energy, its practically impossible hurt it for his healting factor and he can support the weight of a fu***** star without problems, ,Teen Gohan have not so much opportunities with him, maybe ultimate Gohan yes, but just in ssj2 no :_. Yes Hulk's power does increase but if they are both bloodlusted Gohan is going to finish off Hulk instantly due to a massive difference between star level and solar system level. If Gohan was in character then I agree he would play around with the Hulk until he realised that the Hulk gets stronger. But since this is a bloodlusted Gohan then he wins.
but HWB can absorve energy, Gohan ki attacks can feed him and he can recover all his health if Gohan Leave it to the brink of death.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Well seeing as Gohan is superior in every stat, I think this should be in his victories.
Hmmm well if it does go to Gohan's victories then it should be noted that it was SSJ2 Teen Gohan who won.

Even if Gohan was playing around with the Hulk, he would kill him when Hulk starts to become a threat. One Kamehameha upclose and Hulk gets incenerated to the extent of no regenerating. Like CaptainFalcon64 said a ssj Gohan would also beat him due to being way faster than the Hulk. Gohan takes this fight easily as a ssj2. I think a better fight would be the current weaker Gohan as an ssj (RoF saga) vs enraged Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back