• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team RWBY vs Naruto (age 17)

@Landon Avery

I think we should change the version of Naruto being used here since he can't hurt any member of Team RWBY except with Rasenshuriken which will destroy the cells in his dominant arm and render it useless for the rest of the fight and also get stomped by Silver Eyes Ruby. So maybe it should be Base Naruto from his final fight with Sasuke. He's also the 17 year old version. The Naruto that fought Pain is 16.

Whitch version would you have gone with?

I would have used Sage Mode but WeeklyBattles said they wouldn't be able to do anything to Naruto (with the exception of Silver Eyes Ruby) but I'm sure Naruto can't really do anything here too.

8-A characters could do nothing to a 7-C character unless Ruby's Silver Eyes activates from her team members dying...

How about Tier 8-A Sakura and the Naruto we are using now, but allowing him to use 1 tail (or more if you all decide)?

@WeeklyBattles

Hmm, yeah Sage Mode Naruto would likely win but I was thinking that if he takes out a member of Team RWBY, it would trigger the activation of Ruby's Silver Eyes and then both of them could one-shot each other. In the current situation, Naruto doesn't have a chance because he needs to charge up an attack that he can use only once and would end up damaging him. And he might not get the chance to use Rasenshuriken since he can't create a distraction with Building level clones.

@Nico

Why Naruto and Sakura? That sounds boring. Naruto and Sasuke would be much better. They gel better and have much better teamwork. And maybe Naruto could be allowed to summon toads or something.

@Nico

Why Naruto and Sakura? That sounds boring. Naruto and Sasuke would be much better. They gel better and have much better teamwork. And maybe Naruto could be allowed to summon toads or something. </div>

I just thought that if it was with Sauske then it might be a stomp for team Naruto. Of course I could be wrong, but nobody on Team RWBY has resistance to genjustu so they'd get destroyed by him, therefore being a stomp

Check Sauske's durability on his profile. It's very odd. He doesn't seem to have an MCB durability without using Susanoo, which makes him either get stomped or him stomping depending on which Sauske you use.

What do you say?

Eh I was thinking more of the hair and the expression put together, makes it feel off. I mean Ruby has short hair, here it's a little more abundant.

But then you made me realize the eyes....well I guess they are supposed to be silver

Also yeah the expression with those eye's is what get's me. All she needs now is a text box that reads "Hi, Do you want to come play with me?" and you got some silent hill shit right there.XD

Yeah definitely with that cute creepy vibe.

Hey would this count as derailing the thread? If so then shouldn't a new thread just be made with the appropriate restrictions? I feel like the fight's not going anywhere

Nico-v11 said:
Yeah definitely with that cute creepy vibe.
Hey would this count as derailing the thread? If so then shouldn't a new thread just be made with the appropriate restrictions? I feel like the fight's not going anywhere
OK so derailing is a new word for me. But yeah the fight dose not seem to be going any where(Just like the 5). Honestly I was sure making a fight with a Naruto Character would actualy get a ******* anser, but I was wrong. Even got the blond basterd him self.

It went pretty far, but a lot of things need to be specified. Or else it'all be an easy stomp for either side

Yeah Coming with a good mach is a pain. It's really the teirs. Plus that god damn DBZ vs DC/Marvel ban. P.S. yaeh making thread might good idea. I'll make one named "FUUUUUUCK"(becase that's how I feel right now) and If you would like keep going then you can look for that. OK?

Landon Avery said:
Yeah Coming with a good mach is a pain. It's really the teirs. Plus that god damn DBZ vs DC/Marvel ban. P.S. yaeh making thread might good idea. I'll make one named "FUUUUUUCK"(becase that's how I feel right now) and If you would like keep going then you can look for that. OK?
I advise that you don't do that, it might get you banned, or at least a warning from admins/mods. This is meant to be a pg/pg 13 site after all.

Oh cool good kight. Also don't look for the FUUUUUUCK thread It's already been shut down for...well you know. I'm just going to name the new one after you.

Blahblah9755 said:
Landon Avery said:
I advise that you don't do that, it might get you banned, or at least a warning from admins/mods. This is meant to be a pg/pg 13 site after all.
You refur to the profanity right?

Naruto at the age 17, at Base is still way stronger unless you guys mean 15-16 Naruto from the beggining of Shippuden.

by 17 he's still in that always passive six paths sage mode

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
Naruto at the age 17, at Base is still way stronger unless you guys mean 15-16 Naruto from the beggining of Shippuden.

by 17 he's still in that always passive six paths sage mode
They are referring to base Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden.

Back