• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 Revisions

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So this CRT would be specifically dealing with Heavy, Engineer, and Sniper, and adding abilities given to them by their arsenal, but there are a few exceptions to that, as you'll see

Heavy
He should get the following abilities:

• Martial Arts: Given that he is skilled at boxing, being able to "knock out" opponents in a few punches.
Engineer

• Preparation: Basically the entire point of the class. Shows this in his Meet the Team video too.
Sniper

• Statistics Amplification: via alotta stuff, primarily Bazaar Bargain, Hitman's Heatmaker and Machina, and even basic Charged shots

Agree with this, but I have a problem with Scout's MHS rating. It comes from a gameplay feat and we don't really accept that here, plus it uses game mechanics like Scout being able to dodge everything being thrown at him such as full auto minigun fire (which is shown as a miss counter in-game) when he has the BONK! buff

Hol up dude, I haven't attacked anyone yet and I have no hostile intentions rn. I'm just pointing that out, that's all.

That being said I will make a thread about it.

@The Smashor How so? It doesn't seem to reduce stats of the opponent...

Also, I've updated the OP slightly

@Zark

It lowers their defense, or more so makes them take Mini-Crits. Maybe more like Status Effect Inducement, but Jatate isn't Statistics Amplification.

Also rocket jumping isn't pseudo flight. If it were, Hulk would get pseudo flight for jumping.

@Sir Ovens

But the engineer can blast himself mid-air with his rockets as well, along with pushing himself up with bullets, so it is pseudo flight.

Anyhow, I kinda agree with it being strictly game mechanic too, so I'll remove it from the OP

Sir Ovens said:
Also rocket jumping isn't pseudo flight. If it were, Hulk would get pseudo flight for jumping.
Technically if you're fast enough you can gain limited airtime by shooting multiple explosions before you touch the ground. It fits the pseudo-flight's description here:

• Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.

Okay, so seemingly most people are in agreement with this. I'll wait for a while, and then impliment these changes, if that's dandy with y'all

I wish we had better AP feats for them.

Oh well, with Overwatch getting downgraded at least there will be fair matches between them.

Well Overwatch downgraded the IRL TF2, so call it revenge

I reckon the comics might have some better AP feats for Demoman and Soldier, I'll check for them when I get time

They still have around 9-A AP with weapons. Some of them are straight up keeping High 8-C like Hammond's reentry feat.

TF Classic has no lore and gameplay isn't acceptable canon.

Here, mostly for Demoman:

• Not a resistance ability, but his blood contains a lot of alcohol as shown in the previous scans. I think this should be pointed out in his profile just in case it proves useful in battle

Resistance to blood manip is possible, considering the content of his blood is literally alcohol and not actual blood.

I've done the revisions listed in the OP, if anyone wants to close this, fine by me

Genericstickma

there's some feats in the comics so if you want to go though those go ahead and request a revision if you want those feats added to the profile nonetheless asking people to get things done for you will not work because some effort needs to be done on your part then again if you want something done right then do it yourself

Back