• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke tries to break into a sentry nest

Josuke is on badwater trying to push the payload but an annoying Engi with a wrangled sentry keeps killing his team. So it’s up to him to destroy his nest.

Speed is equalized, both are 9-A, 20 meters apart, battle takes place on badwater as said before; Engineer is equipped with the Wrangler, Rescue Ranger, and Jag while he has a fully upgraded nest.

Who wins?

Josuke: 1(Noninho)

Engineer:

incon:

Last edited:
Engie stomped sans, who beat Goku, so engie wins

Is Engineer standing right next to his Sentry? And is it already Wrangled?

I think Engi has a chance here, Engi can just knock away Josuke with the rockets on his sentry like he does with Ubered characters

I think Engi has a chance here, Engi can just knock away Josuke with the rockets on his sentry like he does with Ubered characters
In the time it takes for the Rockets to even shoot, Crazy Diamond would have already made his way to the Sentry. Also, CD can just block them.

In the time it takes for the Rockets to even shoot
My man, have you seen how fast the rockets shoot with the wrangler active, Josuke is like normal human movement speed, I think even if he was running at Engi, he would still be able to get like 2 sets of rockets off. Even then Engi can just jump away

Last edited:
My man, have you seen how fast the rockets shoot with the wrangler active, Josuke is like normal movement speed,
With the Wrangler, yea Engie could get one set of Rockets off, which would do jack shit since Crazy Diamond can just block them, or better yet, turn them to scrap before they even land, especially considering the fact that they are way slower than the Sentry's bullets. CD is also going to reach Engie really fast cause even with speed equalization, their travel speed is more than enough to cross the 20 m gap in a short time.
I think even if he was running at Engi, he would still be able to get like 2 sets of rockets off.
Even if he could get two sets of rockets off, they wouldn't really do anything since Josuke can just get out of the way, and CD can just reduce em to scrap, or just bodyblock them.
Even then Engi can just jump away
How would Engie know what to even dodge? He can't even see Crazy Diamond.

With the Wrangler, yea Engie could get one set of Rockets off, which would do jack shit since Crazy Diamond can just block them, or better yet, turn them to scrap before they even land, especially considering the fact that they are way slower than the Sentry's bullets. CD is also going to reach Engie really fast cause even with speed equalization, their travel speed is more than enough to cross the 20 m gap in a short time.
Even if he could get two sets of rockets off, they wouldn't really do anything since Josuke can just get out of the way, and CD can just reduce em to scrap, or just bodyblock them.
It would still knock away Josuke, Engi’s rockets still does knock back to characters that are invincible, like Uber charges. Engi could just wear Josuke out or knock him in the air to possibly hurt him.
How would Engie know what to even dodge? He can't even see Crazy Diamond.
Idk, I feel like if you were shooting a guy and he’s not dying you’d prob run away too

Last edited:
It would still knock away Josuke, Engi’s rockets still does knock back to characters that are invincible, like Uber charges. Engi could just wear Josuke out or knock him in the air to possibly hurt him.
In order for him to do that, he has to shoot the rockets like perfectly near their feet, which isn't gonna happen cause of CD's travel speed, and the fact that Engie can't even see where CD is in the first place. All Engie is going to see from his perspective is the Rockets mysteriously stopping in midair.

Idk, I feel like if you were shooting a guy and he’s not dying you’d prob run away too
Running away from an invisible ghost that has a travel speed like hundreds of times faster than yours isn't gonna work.

This'd really go like Bad Co., but bigger-scaled rockets.

Please-don't-talk-about-his-hair FRA

In order for him to do that, he has to shoot the rockets like perfectly near their feet, which isn't gonna happen cause of CD's travel speed, and the fact that Engie can't even see where CD is in the first place. All Engie is going to see from his perspective is the Rockets mysteriously stopping in midair.
CD cant go that far from Josuke dude, you're making it sound like he's gonna be hot footing it towards Engi when he only has a manifestation range of like 5 meters last i check. Also I feel like engi could probably figure it since hes (arguably) smarter, non-stand users have figured out stands before and I think if Hayato Wakapipo could figure it out Engi could too.
Josuke can pummel the rockets out of the air, just like what he did against Bad Company
True forgot about that
This'd really go like Bad Co., but bigger-scaled rockets.

Please-don't-talk-about-his-hair FRA
I mean Engi would probs be the type to shit talk Josuke's hair. Probably only seals his fate faster.
counted

CD cant go that far from Josuke dude, you're making it sound like he's gonna be hot footing it towards Engi when he only has a manifestation range of like 5 meters last i check. Also I feel like engi could probably figure it since hes (arguably) smarter, non-stand users have figured out stands before and I think if Hayato Wakapipo could figure it out Engi could too.
True, but either way, CD is going to be bodyblocking like everything. Engie has never dealt with anything like a stand before, so his first guess will just be "oh hey there's something invisible blocking all of my attacks", and not "oh there is a close range stand that is rapidly approaching me".

Since Engie is right next to his Sentry, and it's Wrangled, he's kinda a sitting duck, as there's effectively only one threat to Josuke, as there's two targets in one location, and only one of them is capable of attacking.

If Engie pulls out another weapon, then the Sentry is going to be disabled for a few seconds, which gives more than enough time for CD to reduce the Sentry to scrap, and at that point it's basically gg.

Back